My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderful Wake Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wake Up   Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 am

Thunder smiled and chuckled along with Lunar's laughing. "Well, I'm glad you are so comfy up there. Better hold on tight, I might take the arial route." He said smiling.

Without waiting for a response, Thunder slowly began to flap his wings ad elevated a few feet into the air. He then slew began to fly towards the park, passing over the crowd of ponies and enjoying the feeling of the cool wind through his mane.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wake Up   Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Lunar got really excited about the thought of flight. Without hesitation, Lunar clings to Thunder's body. Before she knew, they were flying! It wasn't that far off the ground, but it was enough for Lunar to be mesmerized. She payed close attention to the behavior of Thunder's wings. the rhythm and grace of them was amazing. She also imagined that added weight of her being on his back was making it s bit more difficult.

Come to think of it, he probably doesn't think much of how he flies. Lunar had become so good at the spells she knows that she hardly thinks about it anymore. even the teleportation magic she learned only a month ago had become quite easy.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wake Up   Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 am

Thunder soon landed at the park. "So, how was your first experience flying?" He asked with a smile. Thunder found himself flying less and less ever since he moved into Canterlot to live with his grandfather, the city elite not so fond of one of their own flying loops or patrolling the weather. 

Thunder trotted through the park, trying to find the perfect place to set up for their romantic and fun picnic.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wake Up   Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Lunar climbed down of of Thunder, Still levitating the picnic basket. She couldn't resist bouncing around a little. "That was SO MUCH FUN!"  She exclaimed in excitement. She had never experienced such a thing before, so she was highly interested in learning more. Staying by Thunder's side, she looked around for a spot for the picnic. 

A spot had finally revealed itself. a nice and open spot with trees nearby in case they wanted shade. "What about there?" Lunar asked, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wake Up   Wonderful Wake Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Wake Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: Canterlot Houses-
Jump to: