My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Theme Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Sunny Days was ecstatic.
Jim had wrote her- he said to meet him at the theme park today.
Walking along Main Street she came to the place.
Sunny had never been to a theme park before, not even as a foal.
She was struck in awe as she saw the towering rides at the entrance.
She sat at a bench at the entrance and pulled out a mirror to make sure her mane looked alright, waiting for Jim.
And then it hit her...was this... was this a date?
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Jim walked down the street, to the theme park. His guys were churning- would she even turn up? She seemed nice, but he had been stood up a few times before. And sunny was probably one of the prettiest mares he'd ever met- why in the hay would she pick him? He wasn't bad looking necessarily but neither was he prince blueblood. Or ponce blueblood as he called him internally. He chuckled at that- no mare would go out with that git for more than 5 minutes. He was still nervous though- he had to make a good impression. He had done up his mane a bit- nothing that radically changed it but was still an improvement.

Jim felt this one was different- he felt something inside him, something telling him that they were meant for each other.... Still, he couldn't go too fast. He could just be giddy over the kiss......
At the thought of that, he got butterflies in his stomach. That was one of the best moments of his life. Then again, he was here to make some new ones.

Jim arrived at the park and saw sunny on a bench outside the entrance. He sighed with relief- she had turned up! He waved to her and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Sunny Days looked up to see Jim waving at her.
He showed up!
Sunny's mother had tried to set her up with a number of eligible stallions, but Sunny never really liked any of them. They were all too...perfect.
But Jim was different.
Jim was... well, Sunny couldn't explain it... the one.
She just hoped these feelings were mutual.
"Hey Jim, you're looking nice today," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:51 pm

"Thanks. You're looking perfect yourself."
Jim blushed a little at the compliment- he wasn't used to people really saying that to him. Still, things were looking up- he was at the theme park with the mare of his dreams! This would be the best day of his life!
Still, he had to keep his game going- he couldn't just stop paying attention to her now that they were.....

Dating. Oh.

There it was again- there was no dodging that word. Well, he supposed it was best to just do an all-systems-go. If he cocked it up he would at least know he did all he could. He mustered up his courage and asked her:

"So, you ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh, of course,"
Sunny Days beamed with happiness.
Her first date with the stallion of her dreams.
She just couldn't get Jim off of her mind.
She took Jim's hand and walked into the theme park.
So many things to do... so little time.
"So, what do you want to do first?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Jim thought for a moment. He looked around at all the rides, games and food bits (he forgot what the word they used here was) and wanted to try them all. He looked near the back and saw a huge rollercoaster- "the Hydra". Jim thought about that. Seemed a good choice- it would be pretyu funny to see if he chickened out. There was also the dives- still fun but much more tame. There were a few games- hooking ducks, knocking stuff off poles, that sort of thing. Seemed fun. Oh, he wanted to do it all!

He decided to let sunny choose-
"Oh, I can't decide! There's that rollercoaster, the food bits, the prizes.... I don't know where to start. You pick."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Sunny Days had never been on a rollercoaster before, but Jim made he feel courageous, and she looked for the scariest looking one.
The Hydra it is.
"Uhm... thanks for letting me pick. Why don't we go on the hydra?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:14 pm

"Alright then. I'll be interested to see when I end up wanting to get off."

Jim took sunny's hoof and stood in the queue, which was pretty short- the ride was bery scary and fast looking, which scared off most ponies. Jim was having second thoughts himself. He looked to Sunny, and felt his courage swell up. With her, he could do anything.

They got to the top, where the rife began. Jim sat in the cart, trembling slightly. Sunny have him courage but he was still scared. He squeezed sunny's hoof for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Sunny Days was beginning to have second thoughts, but they had made it this far.
Feeling Jim squeeze her hoof gave her reassurance, and she stepped in the ride.
She looked at Jim and realized he was looking scared too, she placed her head on his shoulder.
"Here goes nothing," she says out loud.
The ride starts.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Jim blushed when sunny put her head on his shoulder- he was still feeling a touch shy. Nonetheless, he smiled. This wouldn't be so bad- if the ride was that scary then he had sunny to keep him going. He really was feeling a lot of affection for her, and it felt good to have the feelings repriocated. He felt peaceful, more so than he had ever felt.

Of course, they were on a rollercoaster so that peace subsided quickly. As the cart started moving, it went up a huge ramp. Jim knew what was coming next. A massive drop, the bit which he hated. He never minded the rest, but the initial pressure was horrible. He gritted his teeth- no turning back. As it reached the top, Jim couldn't help himself- he let out a small squeal.

'Aw bugger....' He thought as the cart sped downwards.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Sunny Days did a lot more than a small squeal.
"AHHHHH," she yelled as they dropped, holding onto Jim for dear life.
Then she realized she was holding onto Jim and blushed a bit.
She hoped that he didn't mind, she just felt so attached to him.
She enjoyed the rest of the ride after the initial big drop.
She never knew she was one for rollercoasters, Jim just made everything seem...better, more joyful.
The ride came to a halt, and Sunny was smiling.
"So, what do you want to do next, another ride? There's just so much to do!" She said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:25 am

Jim was laughing like hay- this was brilliant! The speed, the exhilaration! It was like the best bits of flying out together then the bad bits removed! He couldn't think of any way to make this better!

Then he felt Sunny suddenly was holding up to him. So this can get better. much better. He blushed- he wasn't used to it, but he felt strangely warm when she did that. He put a foreleg around her and started forgetting to notice the ride. Once it was done, Jim thought for a moment.

"I honestly don't have a clue. You pick.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

"How about bumper cars?" Sunny Days asks.
She was having the time of her life! Honestly, she could've been sitting around and it would be exciting. As long as she was with Jim, everything was exciting and full of wonder.
She hoped this...date, yeah, a date, could last forever.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 pm

"Alright! Sounds like a laugh."
Jim took Sunny's hoof and trotted over to the bumper cars. He had no clue what they were, but when he saw them he realised it was just a ponyville word for dodgems. He sat in one car and awaited his turn.

He had to say, this was going excellent. Sunny seemed to really be enjoying herself and Jim was having the time of his life. He felt at peace here, strange for a park aimed for the more exuberant of ponies.

It was just that around Sunny, he felt so calm. So serene. All his angers and worries washed away when he so much as looked at her. He wasn't even afraid to call it a date anymore- that was exactly what it bloody was! He felt a flame leap up in his heart then. He showed them. While all the idiotic mares ran after the jocks and the morons, the level headed mares who could actually maintain a relationship warmed to him. The so called dykes. Lesbos. Freaks. He'd noticed a few mares get called that for not wearing a three inch thick layer of slap, and he felt so mad. Jim was pretty that was the point he snapped and started hitting ponies.

Still, this wasn't the place to rant about such depressing matters. This was the time for enjoying himself with the mare he..... He.....

Loved.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:27 am

Sunny Days felt like timed had stopped.
Like the only thing that mattered in the whole world was Jim, handsome, kind, intelligent, loving, caring Jim.
To her, she was the luckiest mare alive.
Anything that might happen happen, good or bad, she was going to face it with Jim at her side.
Sunny had never, EVER, felt this way for anypony she had ever met.
She had this feeling that destiny had always meant for her to meet Jim.
Jim, the stallion who makes every day brighter. Jim, the loving shoulder to cry on. Jim, the pony who will always be there for you, good or bad. Jim, who made Sunny feel as if she was walking in the air.
Her Jim.
She knew now what these strange feelings were.
They were love.
"Love," she repeated, accidentally thinking out loud.
Oh no.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Jim felt himself going red. She'd just blurred out the word. The big one. He wasn't sure how to react. He could laugh it off- he felt he loved her, but he didn't want to take it too fast. He could put her down. But he felt something. His confidence? Since when did he have any bloody confidence. He smiled inwardly. Go for it- what do you have to lose?

"W-well..... I love you too, sunny."

He leaned in and kissed her. He just couldn't help himself. He felt his heart beating like a hammer. How in the hay would she react? Was this too sudden? He hadn't really waited for a response once he'd said it.......
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Sunny Days felt relieved.
For a second there, she felt humiliated and awkward but now she knew that her feeling of love was mutual.
She saw Jim leaning in for a kiss and blushed, then kissed him too.
She was worried that she pressured Jim into kissing her...but, for now, she was just happy that somepony she loved loved her back.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Jim's heart was fluttering like crazy. He had never been this open with anypony else, and to be honest it was just what he needed. He was already feeling his mind go numb- all he could think about was this perfect moment.

Of, it had to end at some point. Jim broke off the kiss, grinning. He was happy that she was repriocating his feelings- he had never felt this liberated around anypony.

"So, you ready to go on the dogems, love?"

He took her hoof and had to wait a bit to get on the "bumper cars" as they called it. He didn't mind though- any time with Sunny was a great time. Eventually, they got to the front of the queue. They were given the choice to take a single or a double. Jim contemplated it. It would be fun if they competed against each other, but it was certainly more romantic to go together.

"What would you say Sunny? Single or double?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:55 pm

"What would you say Sunny? Single or double?"

Well, Sunny Days had just been through a whirlpool of emotions, so she decided she needed a little bit to think things through.

"Let's do single,"

They got into the cars and Sunny took a deep breath. She came from being, well, normal Reporter Sunny, to madly in love. I mean, it was a lot to take in. But she liked it, the feeling of having somepony so dear to her. She doesn't remember her parents-her REAL parents- very well so it feels comforting having somepony there.

And Jim was the love of her life, no doubting that. It feels as if she's flying when he's around. But she-well-was never in a relationship with anypony before.
So that's what she thought about it. A relationship. A super-special somepony.

She was deep in thought when the buzzer signifying the start of the game sounded.

"Time to kick some flank,"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Jim felt like he was in a dream- everything seemed brighter, more light hearted. Sunnier. He snickered a little at that. He supposed Sunny was like a light to him. Jim's life wasn't dull botany means, but he did get a touch lonely at times due to being so busy. It felt like a welcome back to society. Them again, The whole relationship was a little daunting- Jim did most of the stuff he did on guesswork, though his guesses did seem to be fairly accurate.

What interested him was the concept that neither of them had much time- Sunny was a reporter and Jim was a doctor. Both jobs of similar status, but it still raised the question as to whether Jim would be able to see Sunny much. Then again, it was actually a good arrangement- if neither of them had a lot of time, then they wouldn't have an issue with one feeling lonely from the other not being around.

Whatever the case, Jim got into his car and Sunny in hers. Jim felt his adrenaline building. This would be like flying, except his goal was to hit other ponies, not dodge them. He grinned in anticipation, his competitive spirit kicking in. 3.....2......1......

The buzzer sounded and Jim was off like a shot, bashing lots of other ponies. It was particularly amusing with the side-on hits. Those were the most satisfying. He then saw Sunny in a perfect position for a strike.

'Eh, it's just a game." Jim thought.

He bumped into Sunny's car, laughing in exhilaration.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Sunny Days felt the jolt of a car push her backwards, to see it was none other than Jim.

It. Is. On.

She backed up just a tad, and flung her car at his, knocking it back a little bit.

Satisfied, she drove around, bumping all the cars in sight. Sunny was happy.
Of course, it's hard not to be happy without Jim. He was so interesting. And to a reporter, interesting was the best a pony could get. With him, it felt like there was so much to do, so much to explore, so many pages to turn. It was the best feeling Sunny has felt in awhile.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

"Ooyah!"
Jim was sent back a bit from Sunny's attack. Ah, a challenge. This was going to be fun. He went into hunting mode- grandad had taken him hunting once, and Jim had enjoyed himself. He didn't like the killing, but he enjoyed the tracking and rush of catching an animal. Luckily they never killed anything- just tackled it or hit it with a dud. Then if course grandad got eaten by a swarm of something or other, Jim couldn't quite remember what, but it was his own fault for farming the damn things.

Anyway, Jim was in intercept mode. He saw Sunny tearing up the arena, knocking ponies left and right. He knew the best course of action. He kept behind Sunny at a decent speed- just out of sight but keeping on her. She started to turn and Jim timed his attack perfectly. He slammed the car right into the side of hers with a mighty crash. He zipped off, yelling "Gotcher!" Repeatedly and giggling like a filly.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Sunny Days was knocked back by Jim's giant blow, but that wouldn't stop her. She quickly located Jim's car and circled around it, trapping him, and drove backward for the final blow.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Jim was laughing maniacally as he drove off- hit n' run. However, he noticed he'd made a fatal mistake: he'd gone in a straight line. He was open to intercept. And lo and behold, a certain marefriend of his was speeding towards him. Jim only had time to say two words as he was sent reeling.

"Aw, bugger."

As his car spiralled a bit from Sunny's mighty blow, Jim hit many ponies, getting a fair bit of complaints. Still, he couldn't deny this was the most fun he'd ever had. And he wasn't going down easily- he charged at Sunny at full pelt, ready for a full on collision.

"Let's see how you handle this!" He yelled, a mad glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Sunny Days was giggling, enjoying the time of her life, when out of the corner of her eye she saw Jim's car come at her.

She was bumped all the way to the end of the rink, and right before she was going to get him back, she heard the buzzer sound for the end of the game. Shaken by Jim's final blow, she slowly got out of her car, and met Jim at the exit. Hand in hand, the happily walked away from the dodgems.

"Okay, I have picked the first two things we did, what do YOU want to do," she said, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Theme Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Theme Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next