My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding a secret....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 am

Rez looked at the rock and jumped from one to another. "So what's your plan after the curse is erased?" He whispered to doodle.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Recurve saw Rez whispering something to Doodle while they were jumping on the rocks to cross a freezing cold river. He had no idea what he was saying, but he chose not to dwell on it for right now. He just followed them over the rocks, hoping it could be something that could torture them. With how Doodle collapsed when he mentioned that she was Rez's mare was pretty suspicious. Didn't even look like she had a shy collapse, like a faint. Looked more like something in her head snapped and tried to kill her. "This is going to be great..." he thought
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm

There was a loud crack and snap in the distance! Some birds flew away as trees toppled and were tossed into the dirt. Smoke began to rise from the area. A second later there was a sound of breaking glass and a whoosh and then... Yelling.

"Ah! Dammit my hat!" A grey blur sore passed and splashed into the Lake with a resounding flop. A brown news-boy hat slowly drifted down and draped itself upon a high branch and pair of round glasses being catapulted into them a moment later.

A grey Stallion emerged from the water a moment later a gasped for air, dark blonde mane draping far down below his face. "Oh... I'm Blind! I'm Blind... and Wet!" He tossed his head about and cleared his face. "Oh... well, I'm still wet." The newly arrived unicorn waded to the shore and cracked his neck. "Everything seems in order... except... My Ship!"

He turned quickly and gazed at the rising smoke, a single large balloon was lifting into the sky, moving straight up, spiraling tail making it twist as she rose.

"Damn... that is the death of The High Spirits... Number 3... Maybe I can retrieve my---" As he was speaking there was an explosion from the area of the smoke...

The Unicorn sighed and looked around for his hat and glasses, found them laying together in a bush, placing them on his head, he finally realized he wasn't alone.

"Oh... Why hello, I, Uh... had an accident." A piece of metal fell from the sky and landed in front of him. "Oh! My Trumpet... Well, that's something." He picked it up and bent it back to shape using magic, placed it on his back with a belt. "Now, that nothing else seems to be exploding in my face, allow my to introduce myself." He swept his hat about and over his chest as he bent his head, "I am Vastile." He went straight and smiled, beaming despite his apparent trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Doodle gasped and looked towards Vastile. "Oh my gosh are you okay? What are you doing all the way out here?!?!" She asked concerned and slightly confused. "I'm Doodle Bug by the way, and we are out here to... um." She said hoping to avoid that topic. She then turned towards Rez and said,

"I don't know... probably go back to my boring old life of commissions. What about you, what do you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:51 am

Vastile looked at the group. "I was planning on mooring at Ponyville, but it seems that that forest over there is.. um... well, my only option..."

Vastile prided himself on his high level of perception, he know she wasn't telling a whole truth, but it wasn't any of his business, just yet.

"You know, I though that I mi---" Vastile suddenly fell to the floor, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Rez caught vastile before he hit the ground. "I think we may want to stop here besides the explosions should have scared most of the creatures away." He said

"I don't really have any plans" he said to doodle
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Recurve's eyes were widened by the explosion. Not something you'd see every day... And the pony who came out of it was, rather interesting. And he almost fell to the ground, but he did pass out. "I haven't planned on anything. Maybe I'll just sit in my back yard, like always. Also, we probably should go." We has hoping he wouldn't have to elaborate on why he wouldn't leave his house. He wasn't looking to open up. "Which one of you wants to lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Doodle just stood there for a minute in shock before she viciously shook her head and said, "Yeah, we need to get moving." She quickly took out her pot of her mess kit and filled it with water then splashed a little bit on Vastile's face to try and wake him up.

"Hey Vastile, Vaastile?" She said while shaking him trying to get him to wake up. She sighed and looked up at the moon's position. "I guess this should be the spot we set up camp." She said retrieving all of their belongings they had left and started a new fire. She then brought out the soup and passed the bowls around.

She quickly set up the tents and wondered where the others would sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Rez now was wondering what would happen next. Rez decided to get some logs for everypony to sit on. "So doodle who do you like?" He wispered now thinking it was a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Vastile stirred and cracked his neck. "Is... is my Trumpet, alright?" He stood up and went by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm

"Oh I like this handsome black pegasus stallion with the most gorgeous silver eyes." She said winking at him trying to let him get the hint. She then winced expecting to feel the massive wave of pain but surprisingly it didn't come. She let out a sigh of relief as she ate her soup.

Hmm, not as good as my Grandmare's but still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Rez turned red. "Ok now to ask her out." He thought to himself as he looks for vasts trumpet. "Ill wait till we are alone." He thought to himself. "Found it and it seems to be fine." He said handing vast his trumpet.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Recurve decided he was wasting his time here. This was getting massively boring for him. So he decided to leave them. He gave no warning or sign of it. He just trotted back into the forest and sat in solitude, not caring about any of those ponies. Just himself and his bows

(THIS IS A WRITE OUT)
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:16 am

Vastile saw the one pony leave and decided to let him go. Vastile took the Trumpet and brushed it up and bent it back into shape. "Thanks. By the By, what are your names and why are you all out here?"

~Hopefully, something interesting...~

Vastile blew a few notes into the horn, decided it was up to snuff, and found his strapped case hanging from a tree. Replacing the Trumpet in his case and the case on his back, has sat by the fire and listened to whatever might be said.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 am

"Well, Vastile, you know my name is Doodle Bug and we are out here to... er..." She said half hesitating and wondered if she should spill. She took a deep breath and said, "We're here to erase a curse that has been placed upon me as a foal only activated just recently." She said wincing slightly and rubbing her head from a throbbing headache.

She quietly sat on the log and poked the fire with a stick wondering if this curse would ever be lifted not even noticing that a crystal tear slowly rolled down the side of her furry cheek as she stared into the reddish orange blaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding a secret....   Hiding a secret.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding a secret....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3