My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping and New Friends!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Rough Draft smiled at Willow. "A trick would be interesting. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular of course. And if you do not want to do one, then you do not have to." Said Rough Draft, trying to be supportive. Something about Recurve set Rough on edge. He seemed too enthusiastic about a pony with wings.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Willow blushed a bit " Well I’m not very good at tricks but I could give it a try..." He says as he takes off again this time a bit better than last time, flying high into the air he looks down waving at the two ponies before he starts doing a few simple tricks like figure eights and spirals. After a few minutes he started to feel tired "One more figure eight and then I’ll go back" He thought as he started, but he hadn’t noticed that one of the bolts on his left wing had started to come loose so as he was just about finished the bolt pops out making his left wing drop uselessly to his side sending him out of control and speeding straight for a watermelon stand.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Recurve had a genuine smile upon his face. But it had the look of evil. He saw Willow about to crash, but it was even better when he was heading for the watermelon stand. Under his breath, he was saying "Yes... Yeeesss..." This was going to be great! But it looked like Rough Draft was catching on. He better not ruin this, or so help him he will destroy him!
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 am

Rough Draft gasped as he watched Willow spin out of control and head face first towards a watermelon stand. He immediately ran to help the other pony. "Woah woah woah, you ok there handsome?" He asked, accidentally letting that last word slip. He used his magic to right Willow and put him on his hooves. "We should go get you to a doctor. That looked like it hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:18 am

Willow tugs at a large wartermelon stuck on his head,after finally getting it off he blushes slightly at the "Handsome" comment "Y-Yeah im fine i dont need a-AHH!" As he spoke he had started to take a few steps and when he put weight on his left hoof it gave out causing him to fall into Rough Draft "O-ok maybe a doctor would be a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Recurve couldn't help but to laugh hysterically. This was just too beautiful. If only the other ponies were mocking him. And did Draft just call Willow handsome? Ooh... This was amazing! Trying to cover his laughs, he helped Rough carry him to a doctor. "Yeah. We need to take him to heal after that embarrassing incident. Hehe...." He kept on chuckling at Willow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and New Friends!   Shopping and New Friends! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping and New Friends!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2