My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading To Work ~OPEN~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FillyShy

FillyShy

Heading To Work ~OPEN~ Empty
PostSubject: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Tiger-Lily strolled calmly down the sidewalk, enjoying the sunny day. Sunny weather was her favorite type of weather, and since it had been stormy lately, she was grateful for it. She hummed a soft tune to herself, two baskets on either side of her body, like saddlebags. Filled to the top with beautiful flowers. One basket has every color of the rainbow, and the other had the colors of the sunset. Holding a book entitled 'The Language of Flowers' in one hoof, she read it as she walked along, still humming. Not paying much attention to where she was going, she ran right into another pony! "Oh, I am so sorry!" Lily gushed, gathering the flowers that had fallen out of her basket. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:45 am

~~~OC: Suspicious Package~~~

"Thank you very much!"

"You are welcome. Not a word."

"Of course!"

Suspicious Package backed away from the dark figure in front of him and stepped out of the alley that he had been in after checking that no one was near enough to notice his exit. The Pegasus halted at the entrance of the alley, raising a hoof to lift a strange-looking metallic sphere, turning it in his grasp to admire the hidden beauty that it held. Amazing. The X-9 special operations-issued heavy plasma bomb. To think that I would be able to get my hooves on even one of these so quickly, not to mention the crates that will be waiting back at the store. Oh, just thinking of what the mafias will pay to get their hands on this equipment first makes me shiver...

Suddenly, without warning, somepony else abruptly bumped into the stallion, causing him to fall forward. He dropped the item he was holding in the process, and after three failed attempts at catching it in midair, Package was finally able to get a grip on it as he landed to the ground, halting the sphere from crashing into the ground as well.

"Oh, I am so sorry! Are you alright?"

The Pegasus turned over the sphere with his hooves, inspecting it for a second. Phew. Thank Celestia. That could have gotten really bad, really fast right there. Package slowly stood up, careful to keep a good grasp on the object, and turned to face the pony that had bumped into him.

"Indeed I am, thankfully! And you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
FillyShy

FillyShy

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 am

Tiger-Lily finished gathering her flowers and glanced at the book and then tucked it into one of the baskets as well. "I really should watch where I'm going." She said with a resigned sigh and she stood and shook herself slightly. Looking at the pony as he spoke to her, she gave him a small, apologetic smile. "I'm fine. And again, I'm sorry." She glanced at the sphere and sighed "That looks valuable. Thank goodness it didn't break." She bit her lip and slip the baskets back onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 am

"I really should watch where I'm going."

"Haha, don't worry. Not like everyone knows what's happening around them a hundred percent of the time."

"I'm fine. And again, I'm sorry."

Package gave the mare a reassuring smile, to make sure that she knew he did not think much of the occurrence. "Oh, don't you worry about it."

"That looks valuable. Thank goodness it didn't break."

The Pegasus looked down at the object he was still holding, holding it up with a hoof once again. "Eeyup. Quite valuable. If this had hit the ground too hard, we most likely wouldn't be talking right now. About this. 'Cuz, well, I'd be quite mad. Yeah." Package lowered the sphere again and changed the subject. "So, what might your name be? Mine is Su-Rex." He nodded, hoping his slip of tongue went on unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
FillyShy

FillyShy

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Tiger-Lily smiled at the stallion's friendly, and laid-back reaction to the incident. Many of the ponies on the street probably would have shouted at her for mussing their manes. Typical. She didn't question why he would be so angry if it had hit the ground, merely decided that he would be because, as he said, it was quite valuable. And while she did notice how he seemed to change what he was saying in the middle of it, she decided not to comment. That would be the polite thing to do. "I'm Tiger-Lily." Lily said brightly "It's nice to meet you, Rex."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Awesome, she didn't notice. "Great to meet you, Lil'!" Package looks back at the direction that the mare was originally headed, and after a second of looking he turns his gaze back to Tiger-Lily. "Say, where ya headed?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Broken Heart walked the streets of Manehattan.
He sighed.
He was still in his dressing robe and fuzzy slippers.
He decided it didn't matter, he didn't really have a reason to take them off anyway.
It wasn't like he had any friends or family to look nice for.
He had his head down, looking at the filthy Manehattan sidewalk.
Even on a sunny day like this, Broken Heart was still gloomy.
He saw two ponies talking to each other.
"Those young folks, always chatting away he said under his breath.
Even though Broken Heart was still in his adulthood, after what happened...he didn't feel like an adult.
He felt like a grumpy old man.
He patted his black cat, Hemlock, who was obediently resting on his head.
He had another long day ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading To Work ~OPEN~   Heading To Work ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading To Work ~OPEN~
Page 1 of 1