My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Problem ~OPEN~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FillyShy

FillyShy

Small Problem ~OPEN~ Empty
PostSubject: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Sage Cleric darted down the street, calling a hurried goodbye to her father, who was standing at one of the carts along the sidewalk. She galloped straight to a place she absolutely loved to visit: The library. She was coming to take out a book she had read many times before, Riding Freedom. It was a story about a pony who was one of the small number of equines in a world of humans- could you believe it? Humans!- who had a best friend who was a human girl. The book told the tragic story of Freedom's life as many equines slowly began dying out, then meeting the lonely girl. Sage had always found the story quite delightful. She roamed up and down the aisles, scanning the shelves for it. Finally, there it was! Just one small problem: It was on the top shelf. Sage looked up at it longingly, then took a deep breath and aimed her horn at it. She concentrated so much it hurt, but all it resulted in was a burst of magic that sent her flying backwards, causing her to squeak in surprise, although she should have seen it coming. She wasn't exactly an extraordinaire when it came to magic.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 am

~~~OC: Logik~~~

Logik turned the page of the book in front of him. The Unicorn had earlier that day decided that it would do him good to take a break from his constant research and experimentation in order to simply sit down and read a good novel, something he hadn't done in a disappointingly long time. As the stallion read slowly through the lines of the book placed on the table in front of him, two miniature ponies, both barely bigger than his hoof, acted out whatever words he was currently interpreting as he went through them. Both were conjured up by a previously performed spell, one seemingly made of fire and the other one made up of water manipulated in order to form the shapes of the two figures. Logik had learned the spell a while ago, and though it wasn't awfully useful, it did a good job of entertaining him.

The stallion looked up from his chosen novel when he heard the door to the library he was situated in open and then abruptly shut again, seeing a mare quickly enter the building and approach one of the many aisles contained within, apparently searching quite eagerly for a specific book. Logik watched her for a second as she hustled through the library, but quite soon lowered his gaze once again to look back at the book in front of him.

No sooner had he done so when Logik heard a small explosive burst, and saw from the corner of his eye the mare from only a few seconds earlier flying right past him, sent back by a shockwave of magical light. The Unicorn's head shot up out of surprise, and he looked back at the mare once he had recovered, who had landed sprawled on the ground a few feet behind. On most occasions, he would be somewhat nervous to utter a word in this situation, though after an hour or two of reading, he had found a strange sense of peace. The earlier conjured ponies halted in place for a second as the stallion spoke to the mare.

"Um, are you okay? Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
FillyShy

FillyShy

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 am

Sage hopped up almost the instant she hit the ground and looked around, regaining her bearings. She sighed and looked up at the book again, jumping when someone spoke to her. She turned to look at the tall stallion and replied in a polite voice "If you are inquiring about whether I got injured in my attempt at magic, then no, I'm perfectly fine. Though I thank you for your concern." Sage meandered over to a table and hopped onto it, looking up at the book longing. "But there does seem to be a small issue at hand." She sighed, and looked over her shoulder at him "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you hand me that book up there?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:25 am

"If you are inquiring about whether I got injured in my attempt at magic, then no, I'm perfectly fine. Though I thank you for your concern."

"Ah. I see." Logik watched the small mare as she wandered over to his space and hopped onto the table that he was situated at.

"But there does seem to be a small issue at hand. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you hand me that book up there?"

Following her gaze, the Unicorn found the book that the filly was attempting to acquire. "Ah, I see. I would be glad to help." Logik's horn gave off a faint glow for a second as he used a simple levitation spell to float the aforementioned book towards the filly, close enough so that she would be able to grab it with here hooves. "Am I wrong to assume that you enjoy this piece? It seems to me that you are quite eager to have it in your possession."
Back to top Go down
FillyShy

FillyShy

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Sage watched as the book was slowly levitated down to her height. Her face lit up, and she caught it before hopping down and sitting it in front of her. At the stallion's question, she looked up at him and replied "Oh, you are quite right. I really love to read Riding Freedom. It is a very good story, if I do say so myself." She ran a hoof over the name of the author. Brilliance. "Mother always was a fantastic writer. I love to read her books."

Last edited by FillyShy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Logik smiled slightly when he saw the filly sit down across the table from him with her book, an expression of obvious happiness on her face. It always felt nice to help someone in need, even if it only consisted of completing a mundane task such as he had done.

"Oh, you are quite right. I really love to read Riding Freedom. It is a very good story, if I do say so myself."

Riding Freedom... "I see. It does have an intriguing title, at the very least."

"Mother always was a fantastic writer. I love to read her books."

Logik nodded to this, slightly surprised at this new information, but not enough to show it. "Ah. So your mother is an author, then? You must be very proud of her."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm

À stalion with a light blonde mane trots past logik, bumping him by accident, knocking two books off his own back and dropping a third he was levitating infront of himself.

"Oh my! Im so Sorry!" He quickly says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Problem ~OPEN~   Small Problem ~OPEN~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Problem ~OPEN~
Page 1 of 1