My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny Days Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Days   Sunny Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 am

Sunny Days
(sorry I couldn't get her picture right here, I'm such a fail XD)
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: A long, green mane with yellow streaks.
Tail: A green tail that's braided
Eyes: Bright Yellow
Body: Quite tiny for a full grown pony.
Cutie Mark: A question mark
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality:A bit lazy but always very curious toward the world around her. Is outgoing and excitable. She is very intelligent and always loves gathering more knowledge.
Dislikes: Going outside (quite ironic for an earth pony), doing any exercise of any kind.
History: Sunny Days was the first child of Windy Days and Cloudy Days. Her parents came from a long line of Pegasi and lived in Cloudsdale. When Sunny Days was born without wings, they shrugged it off and assumed she would grow them later in life and just carried her around Cloudsdale until she grew wings. She never did, though, and when she was five she got a little to curious and fell out of Cloudsdale. Landing in Manehattan, a loving couple raised her as their own. One day at school the teacher asked a student to volunteer to read their essay. The room fell silent. No pony wanted to get up in front of the class. Sunny, being the outgoing pony she is, raised her hand. Everypony looked at her.
She went onto the front of the class to recite her essay. When she was done She realized a question mark cutie mark was at her side. She smiled proudly.
Once reaching adulthood Sunny yearned to see the world- in Equestria of course. So she took the first train that arrived, coincidentally that train was headed for Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
Sunny Days finds herself walking the streets of Manehattan. Somepony draws her attention. A colt is beating up a tiny little philly! The colt looks at her and says, "What are you looking at?"
Sunny stops and stares at him with eyes as narrow as daggers, surveying him. He is young looking, and judging by the stains on his t-shirt, loves chocolate. Knowing what to do, Sunny pulls out a bar of chocolate from her coat pocket. She was going to save it for her trip to Ponyville, but this is for the greater good.
"I'll give you this if you lay off the philly," she says.
The colts expression is confused, as if to say, "how did she know I love chocolate?"
Sunny sees this expression and smiles. She loves stumping people.
The colt take the chocolate and leaves.
Satisfied, Sunny heads toward the train for Ponyville.

Acceptance.

Last edited by Sunny Days on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sunny Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days   Sunny Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 am

Hello Sunny Days and Welcome to the forum!

I like your OC so far, but unfortunately, I can't approve this quite yet.

I would suggest putting more detail into her personality. maybe some examples as to what she would do in a certain situation? I would also like to see a bit more in her history. maybe how she got her cutie mark?

make these changes and I'll be glad to approve you! if you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. we're all very friendly :)

also, feel free to look at some of the approved apps for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days   Sunny Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 pm

I made the changes! Thank you for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sunny Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days   Sunny Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Yup, that's good enough for me. Thank you :)

Approved.

while starting in the newbie area is encouraged, it's not required. Have fun RPing :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunny Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days   Sunny Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days
Page 1 of 1