My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trotting Dead.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Comical looked at Brawny pick up his axe and leave to search for more trotters. He was left with kid. The foal moaned, and Comical heard faint speech coming from it. "y....you...argghh.....al...alright?" Then Kid pointed to his missing lower jaw. Comical gently pushed the hoof down and nodded while squinting his eyes as if he were smiling. Somepony then barged in through the front door and barricaded it. Comical looked to it and heard Kid answer a question asked by the survivor. The stallion simply stomped his hoof twice on the floor to confirm kid's response.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Brawny saw the pony barricading himself in the store they already took refuge in. He pushed him up against the wall. He knew he was alive for sure. But Ponies are less trustworthy than Trotters. He's knows... "What are you doing here? This is our place!" He could not trust this pony for a second.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm

"im here because there was nowher else to go." rez said pushing the pony off him. " The trotters have both sides of the street blocked and this was the only place to go." he said taking a deep breath and calming down. " Right now im the least of your worries the trotters wil break through soon and that means it would be best to get out of here." he said looking the pony strait in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Sweets moved closer to the front of the store when she heard some voices nearby one of the voices sounded like someone she knew, deciding to investigate she slowly sneaks up towards the voices listening carefully thinking it would be best to not make herself known just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Kid was startled at how Brawny slammed the pony into the wall. letting out a small yelp as backed into another pony. Looking up, he saw it was a trotter. The trotter looked down at him, then snatched him up by his collar, but not biting him hard enough to inflict pain. Being confused, Kid simply allowed the trotter to place him onto his back and trot out of the back door.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Comical was sitting down with his eyes closed. Too many people. he enjoyed it a lot more when it was just him. He felt Kid moving for a second, and then some footsteps. Comical Opened his eye to see a trotter carrying kid. He laughed then picked himself up. Comical followed the trotter, and on his war he stopped by the pharmacy of the store. The Mourner picked up a cane to assist the leg with missing cartilage. As soon as done he skipped towards the trotter. It looked really funny actually... Well to him at least. Comical walked behind the trotter and used his cane to whack his head. The pony fell. Then Comical Let out a hoof, waiting for Kid to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Wow, this Survivor had some nerve. Walking up to him and giving him orders? "Well, I'm sorry buddy. Just have a hard time trusting somepony who brought the dead to my doorstep." In any other case, Brawny would be excited to see a Survivor. But remembering what happened some months ago with his party..... He wasn't ready to trust anything, alive or dead. He was tempted to swing at him. and chop his head off. But his attention was stolen by Comical chasing a Trotter through the town with a cane while it was grabbing Kid
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 am

Sweets stood up and walked out into the light "R-Rez is that y-you...is it really you?" She steped back a bit seeing the other pony's anger filled face "P-please mister let him go...noone here wants to hurt you...well the trotters do but we dont....please" She begged the pony softly jumping at the sound of hooves baging every now and then on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:40 am

"its alright sweet dreams. im not commanding you im just saying it would be best if we got out of here." said Rez noticing that the other ponys attention was somewhere else. " allright then. Sweet it would be smart if you came with me we need to leave the trotters will get through any minute now. Oh and one thing is how you guys have stayed alive from telling how many of them are out there when i got here and why they didnt attack?" Rez asked.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 am

Kid was still confused of what had just happened. One moment, he was backing away from Brawny smashing somepony into a wall. The next he was being carried out the door by a trotter.

"t....h....ank..ugghh...yoouu..." Kid moaned as he grabbed Comical's hoof and got up off the trotter.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Comical nodded to Kid and patted him on the back. He seemed like a nice lil' critter. He nudged kid to follow him as he put the cane back down and waltzed back into the store. As soon as the mourner entered, Comical banged the cane against the metal door and moaned aloud to alarm the others that he has come back.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 pm

I guess that's how a Trotter... my bad, Mourner, knocks. Just smacks the door with a cane. Brawny couldn't wait to see what was going on with that. "Listen you two. I'm gonna have to move this barricade real quick to let my new friends in. So if you don't mind stepping back so I can clear the door." He grabbed hold of what was blocking the door. "Oh, and uh, be prepared in case any 'Unwanted Visitors' show up." He held his axe in one hoof and moved the barricade with the other. After moving it, he quickly opened the door and signaled for Comical and Kid to run in. From the sight of Comical, he couldn't help but burst out laughing. Him being entertained by that caused a few Trotters to take notice of them. "And that's why I can't be happy." He pulled Kid and Comical in and quickly put the barricade back up. "Sorry guys.... But that cane thing is just too funny"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Sweets stared at the pony like he was crazy as he pulled two Trotters inside and was about to smash their brains in when she stops staring at the two ponies eyes, with most trotters she had seen the eyes had turned all white or even a bloody red for some of the crazier ones she came acrossed but these ponies eyes...they looked normal sure they were dead but she knew that they wouldnt try and eat her. "So they are your friends?" She gives a small smile to the smaller one a colt maybe around 4 or 5.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Rez looked at the ponys and noticed they were still young and have seriouse injuries. "im guessing their not living but arent trotters?" Either way they are inocent ponys and no harm should be done to them. now about surviving. Are you ponys going to stay or not?" he asked holding his spear still on guard watching for trotters.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Kid smiled back at the mare, his teeth stained red with blood, which obviously did not belong to him.

"W...e...arr...uarghhh...al...li...ve..." Kid managed to moan in his usually depressing moan as he looked between Comical, Brawny and the two new ponies. "...doo...oon't...huuurrrttt...please..."

Kid looked down, seeming to try and catch his breath from speaking so much. As he did so, he couldn't help but notice a large gash across his stomach. Looking at it made him vomit the only thing the trotter version had been eating....Flesh.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Looking over at Kid, Brawny noticed the blood and wounds across him. Clearly the Trotter life wasn't kind to him. It almost made him throw up. At least the Trotters weren't catching on to them. As soon as he let go of the barricade, they were banging on the door. He continued to hold it down. "So, new place then?" It started with three Trotters, but now he can feel the Undead Army at the door. Best they cheese it outta there
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Sweets was jumping even more from the now thundering hooves banging on the door "i know the w-way out!" She looked at everypony before rurning around to go check the backdoor,throwing cans and bottles into her pack as she goes (being a unicorn can come in handy!) Upon seeing no Trotters at the door she opened the door a bit looking outside.She saw no Trotters in the alleyway but she did see a ladder leading up to the next buildings roof ''Maybe we can use that...it doesnt look to rusty..." Closing the door she makes her way to the front "Good news i found a way out.."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 pm

"Great job sweet." Rez said looking at the ladder. "Ok let me fly up there first and check if its clear." He said taking flight. He got up there and did not see any trotters. "Ok its clear. Come on up."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Kid looked down at what he had just thrown up and immediatly threw up again out of disgust of what "he" had been eating. Looking up at the older ponies, he started bawling his eyes out, half expecting something to be passing through his skull at a high velocity at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 am

Brawny noticed Kid crying and vomiting out his "dinner" but really didn't care. He picked up Kid and headed out the back door. It seemed clear, and the ladder was fine. While holding Kid under his arm, he climbed up to the roof. But it was tough to climb with a foal in one hoof and an axe in the other. He first climbed up with Kid, put him on the roof and went back for his axe. But as he was reaching for it, a Trotter came and pinned him down. Lying on the ground with a Trotter on top of him and his axe out of reach, he was as good as dead meat if somepony didn't help him fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trotting Dead.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2