My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manehatten Broad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Renaultar, though a bit surprised to hear that from such a young filly, had plenty of dealings with shocking sights and words. Judging from Peach's reaction, he felt that maybe something that impacted a bit was due.

"Well little one. Every pony starts off just as able to be a smart capable pony. But sometimes there are rough starts and circumstances. Those 'sluts and scum' were little foals like you at one point. Drugs are appealing because they are easy to get relative to what it takes to be an upstanding pony. Sometimes all a pony needs is a helping hoof or a friend to pull themselves out of a rut. For all you know, you might end up in such a situation. Statistically, one third of you will try drugs at least once."

He was happy to put on a positive spin on that talk while minimizing the scolding that he really wanted to do. Renaultar wondered how that filly could say that when she was in a run down school like this. It only made him think she had problems of her own at home and Renaultar knew he could relate.

"Every poor soul you see on drugs is a pony led astray. They can be helped, just don't let it sink your boat....What other questions can i answer?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 am

The Filly snorted and snubbed Renny. the rest of the class had quited trying hard not to look at ether Renny, Peach or Aquamarine.

Except for Sky Dancer, who glared at Renny. without raising her hoof she stated "Aqua's Daddy Owns half the Slum, She would never be a crack whore living on the streets!" With that said she snubbed Renny to, mimicking her well off friend. a quite voice that came was not traced to a lone pony piped up.

"What kind of drugs are there?" It broke the uncomfortable silence that was creeping over the room.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 am

Renaultar could tell there was definently more to these foals than they let on. While he was curious and felt like asking more, he knew he had other things to cover, and it was probably best to just ignore her for now.

The question about drugs he actually expected. Unfortunately he did not get to see who asked. usually that pony was a pony to watch.

"Well, mareajuana is a common one. They say its not addicting, but after seeing how many ponies life styles go to hell for using it so much, i beg to differ. Cokemane is another that will rot out your brain that you have to snort. Rainbow juice is another one you might hear about. An injected drug. Those get awfully messy when you find ponies that have over dosed on them. Let me make it all clear to you little ones. I have to deal with these kinds of ponies every day. Its always the same. Don't ever do any drugs. You will hit rock bottom or worse. Too many bodies to count."

While he knew that dead ponies was a bit harsh of a subject, Renny felt it was necessary to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 am

A very deep voice comes from somewhere in the back of the classroom from a foal obviously trying to hide his/her voice from Peach Dream.

"Dead ponies look and smell better than guards."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Peach dream scanned the class trying to find the pony that came from.

Many of the students were looking around for the owner of the voice to, not wanting to be the ones in trouble.

"My goodness, I am so sorry Deputy Shields, I had no idea my classes manners were so bad. I Guess we will be spending the next weeks worth of recesses Learning better ones." Peach Dream couldn't pull of angry, but the look she gave the class as a whole was very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 am

Renaultar frowned and dared to roll his eyes. Foals these days. They say the darnedest things.

"Its alright Miss Dream. I get a lot of negative attention in my line of work." He looked over the class, narrowing his eyes, intent to read out the speaker simply for his own amusement. "It can be hard to fully appreciate the Guardponies since most of their work involves catching and condemning ponies who have done wrong. Even though we keep the streets safer, the only time we get any notice is when it involves less than pleasant actions. I'm sure any students who have negative feelings simply do not have a full understanding of what we do. Now, what other questions can i answer?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 am

Another deep voice answered from a different corner of the room.

"Can I push you to the ground?"

And another right next to that one.

"On the ground!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am

Peach Dream was at a loss for words. She was so terribly embarrassed. "My Little ponies, I am teaching you better then this!" Peach Looked into every face in her class trying to weed out the trouble makers.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 am

Renaultar now looked visibly upset. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Are there any OTHER questions that a more mannered and educated pony would like to make?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 am

Frowning at her class Peach turned and smiled sadly at Renny. "Deputy Shields I am so sorry." Hushing her voice in a soft whisper she continued. "I'm sure you understand, for many of these fillies and foals the guard pony isn't the hero, they are the one who takes away a father or a sibling." She smiled but there was a quivering sad smile. Turning back to her class a fire grew into her eyes. "For all of you, I will be sending notes home to each of your parents! I feel I must have a conference with you parents to talk about your behavior today!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 am

Quickly two accusing hooves shot up from a short maned colt toward the back. "It was Sure Shot, Brown Betty, and Crimson Quill! I'm not getting in trouble for them!" Of the three named foals, two of them started complaining while the third couldn't hold back his snickering anymore and laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 am

Renaultar rolled his eyes at the children. He wasn't too sure how to handle it from here. Sure he could question them, but Peach probably already had her own ways to handle it. He didn't want to frighten anypony anyhow.

He looked back to Miss Peach, looking for guidance in what was to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm

"Will the three of you kindly wait in the hall." Peach stared disappointingly at the three before taking up three sheets of paper.

"Guardspony if you would like to finish off your presentation I need to write the detention slips for these little ponies" Taking up the pen Peach started to fill out the slips.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am

The three accused ponies quickly protested the accusations as they made their way into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Renaultar smiled and waited. It wasn't until now he realized he had about run out of material. The thought of being done and leaving somewhat upset him. He was really enjoying his time with Peach.

"That just about concludes everything...Uh, shall i wait outside? Or something?" He forced a smile, not sure what to do. He had not many other duties today anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 am

"I'm sure your busy Deputy Shields, but If you like you are welcome to stay the rest of the class." Peach was very good at not blushing in front of her class. but her cheeks still tinted a little.

The class itself chattered to each other. Some of the ponies even thanking the Deputy.

The detention Slips finished she took them out to the ponies in the hall. Handing them there copies of them. "Give those to Miss Lock Jaw." Peaches Horn Blazed and went out in a moment. Before flicking on again. "She will be expecting you, so don't keep her waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:33 pm

The three foals begrudgingly take their slips in their teeth and slowly drag their hooves as if they're about to be put in front of a firing squad.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Renny smiled at Peach. He loved the idea of staying but did not want to distract her from her class. "I think i will tour the school a bit on my own. Otherwise I'm off most the day. Ill be back." He made his leave from the classroom. Once outside he looked to the three foals that were in trouble and stuck out his tongue at them before exploring the rest of the school.

Eventually Renny returned to the classroom near the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 am

Most of the class had left. Equation was there, grading the math papers, and silently begging Peach for harder problems. Quill was in the back reading, and Peach was sitting at the desk.

She had a pencil in her mouth, grading the history tests, while a set of knitting needles busily clanked under the influence of magic.

Quill was the only one to look up and notice Renny, he peered above his book at the Deputy, before ducking back behind it again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 am

Renaultar smiled at Quill for the moment he looked up at him. His attention was quickly back on Peach though.

"So Miss Peach, what are you doing later this evening?" He asked, trying to be subtle. There were still children around.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 am

Folding up her knitting Peach Dream waited to reply until Quantum handed her the finished graded papers. "Thank you dear. I will bring in my old algebra text books for you tomorrow!" This put a skip in the fillies step as she left. No-pony should be that happy about math.

Glancing at Quill first she smiled at Renny, a light blush on her cheeks. "I was going to go work in my garden, and do some things around the house. I am afraid I am a terrible shut in Deputy." She had intended to follow Quill home and have a talk with his parents about the bruising. But the boy had already started to pack up. She knew that he would be gone before she even finished her conversation with Renny, the boy was quick.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 am

Renny almost frowned before her but kept himself from dipping into any visible dissapointment.

"Oh....Well that's alright...I guess maybe some other time perhaps?" He tried to not sound too desperate or clingy as he tried to salvage his chances at seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 am

Peach Found her self a little disappointed to, She had hoped maybe he would have asked to see her garden, or come over. Taking a moment she smiled at him. "Another time would be fine..." Blushing she looked away and started packing her bag. She wanted to say today would be fine to, but she didn't know how to say it without sounding desperate.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:10 am

Renaultar was mentally kicking himself. He knew he just screwed up. Oh how much he hated himself now.

"Well...Maybe ill come by again sometime. Or if im lucky ill see you passing by on the street." He mentally laughed at that though. It was a big city. What were the chances he would see her by chance on the street side? Oh well....

He lingered for a few painful moments before backing away. "...It was a real pleasure meeting you. Please feel free to contact me anytime...Really."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 am

"I would be nice, to see each other again."She smiled. her things now packed Peach skimmed the classroom seeing that all the students were left she quietly magicked the door shut and leaned closer to him. "I'm really sorry about the three that were so, rude. but you know how foals are..." She was blushing pretty hard as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manehatten Broad
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next