My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manehatten Broad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 am

Renaultar wanted to 'accidently' throw his coffee cup at Blue, but what he said next just made him squirm in place. He twiddled his hooves and blushed ever so red. "T-that sounds...Wonderful!" There was no way he would miss a chance to spend even more time with her.

His previous train of thought though still ran rampant in his mind. Asking her though would just be the hardest thing he would have to do today though. "S-so....Um. Uh..Are...uh...are you..mmm...also single? He wore the most silly stupid grin he could.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Blue once again puts his blueprints back into his saddlebag and takes one last sip of coffee, now looking very much depressed.

"If you two would excuse me..."

He quietly removes himself from the table and slowly walks out, struggling to keep his head from falling all the way down to view the floor so he can see where he is going.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh, well you have a good day Mr. Lightning!" Peach Dream called after him. waving her hoof. Finishing off her coffee she avoided looking at Renny, afraid that her face would catch fire if it did.

"Oh no, I've not had the time with moving here from Fillydelphia, and getting used to my class and everything. I hardly know anyone here." After eating the last few bites of her pie she felt it was safe to look at him.

Her face instantly flushed. "Beyond my class, the teachers, my apartment building, and well..." She didn't know why she returned his goofy grin. Peach Dream couldn't really explain what had come over her. "Well I know you now don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 am

Renaultar was visibly bouncing in his seat. Oh my Celestia. We are so dating. His excitement wasn't helped by the coffee he ingested either. He was nearly shaking.

"Lets have dinner sometime!" He said with a little too much enthusiasm. It surprised him and he quickly cringed to himself. "...S-sorry...Uh...too much coffee....You can ignore that...." He looked about the room anywhere else but at her as his cheeks flushed red. They would be red most the entire visit at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 am

Peach Dream Attempted to hid behind her coffee cup. But on realizing that it was empty she opted to duck under the table instead, To hid the worst of her blush. She didn't think the red would ever fade.

"That would be ... nice. But ma-maybe a-after you talk to my class?" Oh what will the other teachers say if they heard about this. They would titter in the way old mares do. Peach Dream disliked it so when they tittered.

"W-w-well..." Swallowing she sat up straight, willing her blush away "Maybe we should try and walk off some of this Energy." She smiled, still a bit pinker then normal but not so brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:37 am

Renaultar's hoof shot up. "A walk! Yes that will do us well!" He said quickly. He was already up on his hooves moments later. Seeing her blush made him almost blush as much. He had to get out of his seat to stop from squirming. A walk sounded like an excellent change for them. A chance to recover from his own blush would be nice too.

She...does have an adorable smile when she blushes.. He couldn't help but think.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Levitating a few bits onto the table as a tip. Peach dream checked to make sure she forgot nothing. Looking back up at Renny and seeing his blush brought hers back as well. "A-a-ah, Well shall we?"

Without waiting for a reply Peach Dream started to trot towards the door. Smiling a thanks to the Batista as she walked past. By the time she had made it to the door she had regained some of her composure. 'come on Peach! its not like you haven't seen an attractive stallion before.... Even if this one fills out his armor so nicely.' She thought to herself, before looking back to Renny. "Shall we head towards the school house then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 am

Renaultar was usualy a very proper stallion. He liked to think he was constantly considerate of others, and showed this when he quickly opened the door for Peach. But he spent a bit too much time looking at her cutie mark as she walked by, even after walking out with her.

"Oh? Oh! Yes, of course. Gladly." He blushed in hopes she did not catch him starring at her. The question caught him by surprise, mainly because his mind was on 'other' things.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 pm

The cool air outside Helped calm Peach dream down, The sun fragmented into rays as it shone threw the layers of smog. "Oh dear, I may have to keep the children inside during break. If the smog is lowering..."

Turning Peach dream smiled at Renny " Do you have time to talk to the children today? It might make them feel better about staying inside." After she did this she pulled one of the dirtiest female tricks in the book. She fluttered her eyelashes at him and pouted her lips out. "If you don't I understand."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:15 am

Renaultar took the bait, hook, line, sinker, and everything else. There was no way he could ever resist that look.

"C-Certainly!" He blushed and nodded quickly. Renaultar would have agreed even without the pretty look. It would be more time to spend with Peach. "It's no problem really..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:45 am

Peach Dream Grinned and Continued trotting towards the school house, it was a few blocks away. She wanted to get there a bit before her students, so she could show Renny around. Well most of her students. Her little novel no doubt has been there for a few hours already.

Frowning Peach Dream turned to look at the Guard pony. "Renny, what is the investigation procedure like for child abuse?" At the thought of her students, in particular the one she worried for the most, her flirty nature was gone, replaced by frown and a look of sorrow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 am

Renaultar felt his dreamy thoughts of Peach come crashing down at the very nature of the quesiton. Oh great. This is not going to be a happy conversation at all.

He took a moment to get his composure. "Well....You need enough evidence to even make an accusation...Generally the cases don't go well since the child is very attached to the parent and believes they only stands to lose....Its...not often that they end well. Depends on the parent and child's will." Renaultar began to think about where the question originated from. "...Is one of your students...looking mistreated?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 am

Sighing Peach Dream shrugged and continued walking. "That was what I was afraid of. Its mostly just my suspicions. and the poor boy hardly talks at all. let alone about his family life." Shaking her head Peach put on a false smile. "Maybe he is just a bit shy, and reclusive. He spends every moment he can at the school though." Her smile faded. "and I never see him play with the others, so I can't think of another way he gets the bruises."

"Ah here is the school. Maybe he will open up to you?" Peach was a little hopeful that maybe the boy just needed another male to relate to. "He will be there. Miss. Sauce Box says she lets him in when she open up every morning." Peach Dream Looked up at the shoddy little school house.

There was a nice fence around it, The only nice thing about it. It protected the yard toys from being damaged. and kept the little ponies safe. The building however had a noticeable slant, having settled to one side. There were shingles missing and it was in need of a new coat of paint. But repairs had been made. Some of the yard toys were new, like a basket ball hoop and a swing set that had been donated. And the windows had all been replaced so they were no longer boarded up.

Had Renny been there a week ago there would have been a large hole in the roof. but now there was new pli-wood covering the hole. and inside the supports had been repaired. It was the most expensive of the recent donations that Peach had vied for.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Renaultar had seen the school before. In all honesty he did not know it was still even running despite the many passes he did of it. Wow, this place really could use some fixing. He felt like he should be among those donors.

The matter of the child though, would be difficult. "Ill see him if you like, but there is no telling how open he will get. It's very hard for a child to condemn the only parents they know." He said with a frown. There were so many bad endings he had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:41 am

"I'm just so worried for him, I stay at the school as long as I can so he can sit and read but..." Shaking the sadness off Night smiled a little at Renny, not a flirty one or a shy one. Just a regular smile that hid a little sadness. "I wish I could do more... but maybe knowing that there are ponies out there that will help him is enough."

Peach Dream trotted up the stairs and opened the door. Letting Renny follow her into the open door of her class room. A small pegisi colt sat in the back He still wore his coat from coming from outside. "Good morning Quill Feather!" She chirped cheerfully as she hung her hat up on the coat rack and shook out her curls. "This is my good friend Renny, He is a guard pony, he will be talking to the class latter today."

The little Pegisi colt who had a sage green coat and a darker forest green mane, offset by frightened orange eyes barely acknowledged them. He gave a quick nod before ducking back behind his book.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Renaultar felt a moment of eerie silence come over the room after Peach's introduction. Something had to be done about that.

Well, here goes nothing.

Renaultar approached the little colt and smiled. "How are ya sport? What cha reading?" He said glancing at the book.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 am

Peach Dream busied herself with unpacking her bags, and writing Renny's name up on the board.

Quill Peeked over his book at the large stallion and flinched behind it before replying. "Um, I'm ok." he muttered into the book. As to a reply of what he was reading he angled the book so that Renny would be able to read the spine. It read "A Collection of Fairy Tales from The Ponies Grimm."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Renaultar paled a little at the title of the book. He was not entirely familiar with that collection, but knew it was a bit on the darker side at times.

"I think i have read a few stories from that before. It's been a long time though." He smiled at the little one. He was not sure how to proceed.

"Hey. I think i got something for you." He reached under his armor at the neck and pulled off a whistle on a necklace. "We use these to call for help from other guardponies. It sounds a bit different and we have a trained ear for it. I think you should have it." He put it down on his desk.

Better than nothing. I get those free at work anyhow. Provided they don't catch me.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 am

Quill peeked from around his book again staring at the whistle and then up at Renny and back again. After a long moment he reached out and pulled it in-front of him. a very quite "Thank you Mr. Guard Pony Sir." came from behind the book.

A few other students came in, a trio of student entered the classroom. Peaches Sum, Arrow and Sprout. But there true names were "Ah Quantum, Oak, and Lilac, Today we will have a guest speaker, this is Renaultar, he is a guard pony!"

Quantum Equation just nodded her head and sat at her desk.

Lilac Bloom Grinned at the guard pony, "My papa's a Guard pony! But in the market district."

Oak Bow seemed the most exited. "Ar ya gona tell us stories about fightin' bad guys mister!! hav' ya ever killed anypony! I wan' ta me a guard pony sum day!!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:52 am

Renaultar felt a happy peace settle on him as Quill accepted his whistle. Unfortunately that peace soon became chaos as serveral other little ponies came in and swamped the room with noise.

On the defensive, Renaultar moved more to the front of the room near the teachers desk and put on a smile.

What have i gotten into?

"I just might know your father then. And no I haven't killed any ponies. Ill tell you stories later. Ill be doing plenty of talking enough" Suddenly the charm of little foals was not so charming.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 am

"Now now my little ponies, why don't you take your seats, class will be starting soon and we don't want to swamp the nice Guard pony with questions until everypony is here."

Peach Dream trotted up to stand by Renny, she quietly whispered to him. "Just act confident and don't panic, They can smell fear."

other fillies and one more colt trotted in taking there seats.

Soon enough the class bell range threw the school, the last to enter, after the bell range was a Unicorn Filly that held herself as if she were a princess. "Thank you for Joining us Aquamarine." Peach grinned as the pony took her seat.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 am

Renaultar did not feel any better at Peach's advice. If anything it made him more nervous. This wasn't just a friendly visit anymore, it was an inquisition.

Take a few breaths Renaultar. Just chill and go on auto pilot. You'll get into the ease of things soon enough.

Renaultar cleared his throat to get everyones attention and held his head high, snapping into a less casual posture. "Hello everypony. I am Deputy Renaultar Shielder. Many others usually call me Deputy Shields though. I'm happy to be here to talk to you all about my job." Up to that point he did well. Now it was silent, and he looked to Peach as if there was a line she might be forgetting.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Peach Patted him with her hoof and stepped forward. "He will also talk to you about what to do if somepony offers you drugs, and what to do if you or somepony you know is being bullied." This line ended with a pointed stare at Aquamarine. "Not to mention all sorts of other things!"

Peach Gave a pretend intimidating glare at her class, many of the students giggled, Peach was as intimidating as a kitten. "Now be nice to him! He's used to catchin' evil ponies, not dealing with a bunch a rowdy scamps!" Her voice slipped into the street accent that many of her students were used to quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:13 am

Renaultar noted Peach's change in accent. He found it rather...distracting. There was a few odd moments where he blushed, imagining how she sounded with that accent in other circumstances.

A cough quickly brought him back to attention and he quickly forced a smile to the youngsters. "Oh, yes. There is a lot of dangers out on the street. And not just the kind that could hurt or rob you, but things that can trick your mind into enjoying them while actually harming it. Drugs are no joke. There was this one whore i found nearly brain dead one day. And she..." He looked to Peach, realizing that maybe this was potentially not the best story. Her glance was probably enough to make him stop.

"Umm..As i was saying. Drugs do terrible things to you." Renaultar went on, talking plenty more about the more fine details of things and taking questions.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Peach gave him quite the horrified glare at the mention of the whore. Perhaps they should have spent more time on the lesson plan then flirting. When he switched to safer topics she breathed a sigh of relief.

Oak Bow was on the edge of his seat, Hanging on to every word Renny said. As was an earth pony filly named Upper Cut, but she concealed most of her excitement, It was disgraceful in her homeland to show so much emotion.

Quantum, Lilac and the majority of the class showed interest They even asked a few question now and again.

Quill Feather sat in the back of the classroom, drawing, looking up every now and again, then drawing again. He was in his own little world. but if you looked he clutched the whistle closely to his chest.

Aquamarine, and a Pegisai filly named Sky Dancer were giggling to themselves. When Aquamarine raised a hoof to ask a question Peach Dreams eyes narrowed. Hopping that Aquamarine wasn't about to pull one of her tricks.

She didn't even wait to be called on. "Deputy Shields, my daddy says that drugs are good, because they kill off the stupid sluts and scum of the lower district. And that if they didn't spend all of there money on drugs they would be able to afford to move out of his apartments." She and the pegisai filly giggled to each other, about saying just a dirty word as slut.

Peach Dream Smiled apologetically at Renny. Before shooting a look that stopped both of the fillies giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manehatten Broad
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next