My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unnatural Survival Experience

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheArcadeFire

TheArcadeFire

An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

"Bwaah!" Thunder Bird screamed running away and hiding behind a big rock. He felt really weak just from running a short distance. He began to breathe heavily, feeling his heart explode out of his chest from the adrenaline. The pegasus felt even more light headed. "I feel funny" he said getting more tired by the minute, before finally passing out.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryPwny

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am

Rusty gagged at the bad breath of the timber wolves, and gagged again at Brawny's particular odor. Realizing that he probably couldn't get Brawny away from the timber wolves, he decided to get the wolves away from Brawny.
Rusty ran out in front of the wolves and shouted, "KOOL TA EM, M'I SUPITPMURCS DNA PMULP!"

He then led the timber wolves off in another direction. Whether he had gotten the attention of all of them he wasn't sure.

Rusty then tripped on what he thought was a stick and face planted on the ground. As he turned over, a timber wolf's face was just barely touching Rusty's nose.

That breath was awful...

The timber wolf then clamped down on Rusty's shoulder, since Rusty had tried to move his head out of the way.

"Ouch!"

Wait...ouch? Rusty looked at the wolf trying to eat him. Emphasis on trying, when he realized that the wolf didnt have any thorns/teeth, and the wood that made up its body was rotten. There were various pedals of poison joke all over the wolf.

Rusty was completely confused, not knowing what had caused the timber wolf to become defective, as it gnawed harmlessly on Rusty's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Gemini ran over to Brawny to help him move away from the timberwolves, though he felt his body a bit heavier, and therefore slower, he was still able to move faster than the earthpony. Attempting to pull him away, he finally gives up, panting for breath." You're heavy, Brawny. Maybe it's time to lay off the sweets a bit?" Gemini says with a chuckle, wincing as he sees the timberwolf trying to bit Rusty." What's wrong with them?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Brawny is finally stable and looks over at the Timberwolves. He starts laughing at them "They got hit by Poison Joke too. They're harmless now!. This is perfect." He just looks at them trying to gnaw at Rusty, but make little to no progress
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 am

Kid let out a sigh of relief and disappointment from his branches above. Relieved that nopony will be eaten for now, disappointed that nopony could here him. Still, rather than be depressed about it, Kid simply stayed where he was to avoid interfering.

"You guys know that if you need any help i'm up here!" Kid squeaked as he sat atop the branches.
Back to top Go down
TheArcadeFire

TheArcadeFire

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Thunder Bird awoke to less of a ruckus. How long was he out? Roughly 30 seconds, it seemed everything was okay. He got up to his hooves, and turned the corner of the large rock.

"I-is everything all right?" He said with a curious feminine ring. "W-wait a minute." He though to himself. Did the curse change his voice or something? He saw that everypony was okay, like he just asked.

(Note: The curse has turned Thunder Bird into a mare.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unnatural Survival Experience   An Unnatural Survival Experience - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unnatural Survival Experience
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Everfree Forest-
Jump to: