My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm Rush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder Dash

Storm Rush Empty
PostSubject: Storm Rush   Storm Rush I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Storm Rush
Storm Rush Storm_rush_by_pikachu25sci95vt-d5q3trn
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Yellow
Tail: A little liter blue than his coat with streaks of yellow here and there.
Eyes: Red-orange
Body: Slightly larger than the average pegasus
Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a thunder cloud with a lightning bolt. He is able to fly though large-scale storms and he's immune to lightning strikes. However, he cannot wield electricity in his body. He is also able to fly very fast and can break the sound barrier.
Age (Baby,adult): 19
Personality: He has a cool personality and is of the go-getter type. However, sometimes when he sees that somepony is doing stuff better than him, he always wants to show them out and prove that he is the best. Thunder Dash has had to lecture him about this. He can also be very gullible when it comes to sarcasm and jokes.
Dislikes: being teased, brocoli,
History:Born in Cloudsdale like his older cousin Thunder Dash, Storm Rush was found always wanting to push himself to the limits. Every year, The Great Eastern Storm would come. Many Pegasus have tried to fly through this storm, but they never got through. Some have even gone down trying. In the summer of his 8th year, The Great Eastern Storm struck. He was determined to fly though it. Just like Thunder Dash, he was struck by lightning, but did not go down. He was able to fly through it. This is how he got his cutie mark. Currently, he and Thunder Dash are the only two pegasus to fly through The Great Eastern Storm.

Example RP Segment: (His pridefulness gets the best of him and his cousin has to scold him)
Storm Rush watched as the red pegasus zoomed across the sky. "Pfft, I can do sooo much better than that!" He said as he took to the sky and performed some awesome maneuvers. The red pegasus stopped and just looked at him in amazement. Storm Rush stopped. "And that's how it's done, he said landing about to walk away. However, his cousin, Thunder Dash stood in his way. "Ugh, what are you doing, get outta my way!" Storm Rush said. "I got things to do, places to fly to, storms to conquer!" He said impatiently. He then tried to go around, but Thunder Dash spread his large wings out in order to prevent Storm Rush from going anywhere. "What were you doing up there?! Didn't I tell not to show off and belittle other pegasus like that? Huh? But you wouldn't listen to me. You think you're all that. Cuz, you still have a long ways to go." Thunder Dash scolded Storm. Storm Rush felt the guilt in his heart. He knew what he'd done was wrong. He decided to go apologize to the red pegasus who was sitting on the ground with his head down. The red pegasus was hesitant at first, then realized Storm's sincere apology.

Acceptance

Last edited by Thunder Dash on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Storm Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Rush   Storm Rush I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome to the site :)

You're picture will need fixing. You need to post the image url between the [img]'s.

You also forgot to add an example RP segment from the template. You need to pick one of the five scenarios to use for it. This is need to see if you are capable of RP'ing well enough for the site.

The only other thing would be you will need to be careful with his special talent. An OC that is overpowered can be unfair, so just a warning to keep it under control.

Also, if you want to add more detail to the overall app, like more details on the personalty, likes/dislikes or history. Not required, but more detail is always good.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to other's online.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

Storm Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Rush   Storm Rush I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Fireseeker wrote:
Welcome to the site :)

You're picture will need fixing. You need to post the image url between the [img]'s.

You also forgot to add an example RP segment from the template. You need to pick one of the five scenarios to use for it. This is need to see if you are capable of RP'ing well enough for the site.

The only other thing would be you will need to be careful with his special talent. An OC that is overpowered can be unfair, so just a warning to keep it under control.

Also, if you want to add more detail to the overall app, like more details on the personalty, likes/dislikes or history. Not required, but more detail is always good.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to other's online.

I just added the RP segment and now, I will get the url set.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Storm Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Rush   Storm Rush I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Sorry for the delay.

Your character has been approved.

Also, I recommend using spacing and paragraphs in your RP segments. It makes it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Rush   Storm Rush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Rush
Page 1 of 1