My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the end, my friend.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

This is the end, my friend. Empty
PostSubject: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 am

Hello all.

I am sorry to inform you, that I am going to quit being here. Lately, the delight of logging in has more or less turned into a chore, that I do, but manage to do nothing creative. Writing for the characters has become hard - kind of harder than necessary - and the place might be a little bit too big for me.

Most of all, I am sorry for all the people I am in threads with at the moment, leaving you hanging like that. Also, I am sorry for the people, who I never managed to make friends with. I bet you are all fantastic people, but lately, I have not had the willpower or time to get to know all of you.

I will miss the old regulars, that helped me trough when I was a newbie. I will miss the fast interaction and wide selection of different characters. And you know, some of the characters seen here were the best ones I have seen in the entire fandom.

I'll still be online on Steam, same with social media, and different art sites. If I have added some of you on those sites, then good for you. We can still be in touch.

We had fun, while it lasted and I suppose that is the most important thing.
I hope for the very best to all of you in the future.

All my love,
Mia

Ps. I am humbly requesting the administration team to deactivate this account, to spare me and the others from future grief. Activated account might try and tempt me to try again, which will only lead on another inactive phase and will most likely cause a lot of frustration to people around me and also to me myself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 am

Thank you for being with us Badger. It has been fun and I'm happy to have you with us for the time you were here. Good luck and fare well!
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Farewell, Badger! I wish you all the best in whatever you do. Except drugs. Don't do drugs. Seriously though, you were always fun to talk to. You will not be forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Awwwwww... I hate goodbyes. I know I haven't gotten to know you too well, Badger, but from the my limited previous experiences with you in the past and the stuff I've seen you do around the forums, I know that you will be missed by many. May you have good fortune in all your future pursuits. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 am

Well, I guess we can't stop you. I just wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Catch you on Steam, alright buddy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the end, my friend.   This is the end, my friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the end, my friend.
Page 1 of 1