My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day off

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Flame disk opened up his front door and smiled. "finally! i can go out and take a walk throught town!" he thought, putting on his headphones with his magic. he began to walk off towards the marketplace, humming the song that was playing. He looked around ponyville as he walked, not really paying attention to where he was walking.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Walking down the same street was a dark coloured mare who was actually smiling for once. She was now finally making friends, and seemed a bit happy for once. The voices in her head were quiet for the time being and she, in her possession, her doll Celia riding along on her back. She was whistling a catchy tune when she ran into the colt.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Gemini was watching ponies pass below him on a cloud, one of his front hooves hanging off the edge of the cloud as he yawns loudly, watching the passing ponies for anything interesting to do. It's been a while since he's talked to any of his friends, and he was considering making more. Not like he's ever had much trouble doing that before, and he met some interesting ponies through pure chance.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Flame got up aand dusted himself off. "im sorry. i wasnt looking where i was going." he said, looking down at the mare.

Last edited by ShadowedFang on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:00 pm

She dusted herself off before blinking and coughing comically a dust cloud of smoke from her mouth. She sighed, using her magic to lift her stuffed possession from the dirt and placed it on her back again before preparing for a ridicule for the pony she ran into, but felt that she was being watched. Her eyes went up to the cloud as she looked at the other stallion and humphed.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Gemini waves at the random black mare below him, still thinking of gliding down, more for the fact that it'd be something to do, rather than seeing if they were okay. After a second, he shrugs to himself, then glides down to the two ponies." Hello, are you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Flame disk looked ver at Gemini. "im fine." he said, taking off the headphones. He once again looked at the mare, then at the doll. " sorry about your doll."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 pm

She opened her mouth to retort, but she remembered that she had to be pleasant to others, as her sister had reminded her. "Y-yes. I am fine. And it's quite alright. The name is Shadow. And you two are....?" she said, as an impromptu introduction.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 pm

"I'm Gemini, but you guys can call me gem or gemmy." Gemini says with a slight bow in greeting to the mare, then to the stallion." It's a pleasure to meet you shadow, and might I say, and interesting doll you have there."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Flame smiled a little. "it's nice to meet you, shadow. im Flame disk,and im a DJ. my stage name is red flame." He said, looing at shadow and gemini.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 pm

"Nice to meet you two as well..." she began, but huffed when she turned her head to the doll and sighed exasperatedly. "Yes, yes I will, Celia!" she demanded to the doll.

Lifting the sack pony with her magic, she made it kind of curtsey in an odd way as she introduced the doll to the two, and then placing it onto her back again before nodding to each of them. "A DJ, you say? Aren't you supposed to be at a rave or something?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Gemini watches shadow curiously, then turns to look at flame." I doubt it, I think most DJs work at night, don't they?" (It's short, I know.)

Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 pm

(dont worry. i do it all the time. :D)

Flame shook his head. "that's what most peple think, and normaly, yes, i would be at a rave, or a concert, or something like that, but i finally got a day off, and i was exploring town." flame said, rolling his eyes about Shadow's remark.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"I see," she commented, noting Flame's sarcasm. "Well, I am new here too, but it seems there's a lot to do around here. I prefer to read most of the time at Twilight's library or hang with the peaceful dead in the cemetery. They are the best you know, because they don't seem to talk back. Gem would know more about Ponyville, wouldn't you?"

At this statement, she inclined her head to Gem.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 pm

"You know, you two remind me of some siblings of mine....anyway, never mind.Yeah, I've been here for quite a bit. Anything you two want to know?" Gemini asks, looking from shadow to flame, hoping they don't start to fight.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Flame shook his head. "nah. ill figure things out on my own." flame said, looking around at the houses.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

"Well, at least humor us with your talents? I am sure you are good, and as a treat we can go to my sister's diner for some food, my treat of course," replied Shadow, making an effort to be friendly. She smiled a kind of forced smile to the two stallions.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Gemini shrugs a bit, looking at flame for his response." It could be fun..." He turns back to shadow." But I get the feeling you don't necessarily want us to go, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 am

Flame shook his head. "i cant. sorry. it might be my ay off from concerts, but i still have to make new music for later concerts." he said. "but it would have been fun" he shifted from hoof to hoof, slightly nervous on what shadow would say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 pm

"I see, then. Well, I suppose I'll leave you to your... music? We could always show a venue at my sister's shop, so long as it's tame. I suppose otherwise business is concluded here. I... Oh shut up Celia, I was to being nice! I needn't you to scold me like Mother does!" she began, but turned her head to the doll that just sat there, looking old and worn as it always did.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Gemini nods a bit to himself, watching shadow as she talks to the doll. He eventually sighs to himself, thinking 'why do I keep running into crazy ponies around here. Maybe I should've moved to Canterlot instead...'. He looks back over to flame." So, you make music huh? How's that working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am

Flame looked at Gemini. "it's doing okay, i guess. it's much harder than it seems." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

"What's so hard about it?" she asked, pulling her attention away from doll to the two companions that she seemed to had run into.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well, I'd imagine it would be, with all the attention that has to go into making music..." Gemini says thoughtfully, thinking about an old friend of his.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Flame disk nodded. "every time, the people want something new, so between every show, i have to make more music, and remixes of stuff i already made. it gets really tough after a while of thinking of new things. its been more of remixes lately, and people want new songs, so i have to use my only day off to make more music so i can get a paycheck."

Last edited by ShadowedFang on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off   A Day off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville-
Jump to: