My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aku no Mususme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

Aku no Mususme Empty
PostSubject: Aku no Mususme   Aku no Mususme I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Rules:
1. Yes, the storyline can be altered, depending on where the story goes.
2. You must respond to this thread with the application form below before you RP, and I will start the RP when the roles have been filled.
3. Follow all rules mandated by this site.
4. Have fun with this rp!

Overall Plot: There are a pair of royal twins separated at birth: a girl and a boy. The girl was raised to be a selfish queen after her mother's "tragic death". The boy, her twin brother, was taken away by their father and raised to be her servant, who she cherishes above all else. Here, our story picks up when the twins see each other for the first time in many years, when he comes into his sister's service.

Lead roles:

Princess of Yellow: A young princess ruling her country--she is very selfish and rude. She will stop and NOTHING to get what she wants.

Servant of Yellow: A young servant in service to his sister, the Princess. He carries out her orders regardless of the cost.

Princess of Green: A loving girl who is trapped in Yellow country, who becomes the temporary love interest of the Servant, but her fate is to be determined.

Prince of Blue: A handsome prince who is engaged to Princess of Green, and is the unrequited love interest of Princess of Yellow. He had never liked the Princess of Yellow.

RP Application format:

UserName:
Pony Character using:
Picture of Pony:
Role Desired:

Roles come at first come first serve.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com

Aku no Mususme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: