My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylgo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:41 am

--App is no longer valid by creator--

Dylgo
Dylgo HiResPony-1
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Bright Red and Black
Tail: same as her Mane
Eyes: Red
Body: Dark Red

Cutie Mark: Dylgo Charger_cm_or_pegasi_racing_logo_by_arctickiwi-d4ychya

Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult

Personality: Dylgo is best known as a loner. not because she prefers to be alone, but because she tends to be shy about meeting new people. She tends to be very confident in her skills, which tends to get her into trouble. While she's usually really shy, she's also very competitive. if an interesting challenge is presented to her, she feels the need to win. as a filly, Dylgo was bullied quite a bit. This resulted in a low tolerance for criticism. If someone's yelling at her and in her face, she usually found to be laying in the corner sulking.

Likes: Racing, Mechanics, Construction, Helping those in need
Dislikes: Rudeness, losing, seeing fouls being bullied, Tedious work

History: Dylgo grew up in Manehattan with a regular family with a brother and a sister. her family was her life for a while. her brother was her best friend and her dad was her protector. this was important at this time, because she found herself being bullied quite a bit with few friends. On the School yard one day, it seemed like just another day of being bullied. however one of the bullies had seen her practicing her flying. being a bully, he challenges her to a race. if the bully won, she had to dye her mane green. if she won, the bully would leave her alone for a week. standing on the starting, Dylgo was confident. The race started, and Dylgo and the bully had to race to the end of the road and back. looking around, She's ahead! the adrenaline, the speed, the wind, it all added up to something Dylgo wanted everything to do with. When she discovered her love of racing, her cutie mark appeared. distracted by her new cutie mark, she forgets to turn around, and crashes into the the house, breaking her wing. she may have lost, but she felt like she had won that day.

as time went on however, her sister got married and moved and her brother had joined the guard in Canterlot. hearing about the amazing Rainbow Dash, She decides to follow their example. She decided to take her chances, and move to Ponyville.

Example RP segment:

Dylgo did it again. She lost track of time and got caught in the rain. Even worse, she was too far from home to make it before catching a cold. Perfect. She is supposed to leave for Ponyville tomorrow as well. She didn't have time for this!

Running down the road as fast as she could, she stumbles upon a bustling tavern filled with other ponies that are in the same situation. Normally she'd avoid crowds, but it was either this or catch a cold. She quickly makes her way inside to dry off a little before making the final sprint home. Looking around the busy room, she spots a table with a Stallion already sitting. She might as well talk to someone, right?

"uhm... hi, Do you mind if I join you?" She asked nervously as her drenched wings tremble from the rain.

"No, I don't mind. I was getting bored anyway." with his approval, she sits down on the other side of the table. In an attempt to dry her wings faster, she opens her wings and flaps them once slowly.

"You look cold. Do you need a towel or something to dry off?" The stallion said, catching Dylgo off guard. "That would be nice, thank you." she said still shivering.

--------------------------

After sitting at the table talking to the nice stallion for what she thought was two or three hours, Dylgo decided she had better get home to finish packing. She has a long trip tomorrow after all. she thanks the stallion for the wonderful conversation and for helping her dry off and sprints home.

( If you want something changed, let me know and I'll do my best. :) )

Last edited by Blind Side on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Welcome to the site.

Your character is looking good but appears a little basic.
Try adding more detail to the likes, dislikes and personality. For example, what is Dylgo's attitude towards work? What are his hopes and dreams for the future?
Also expand on his history, perhaps with how he gained his cutie mark.

After these alterations, I'm sure I'd be happy to approve you :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 pm

updated. hopefully this is better :)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Eeyup, it's better now :)

Your character has been approved.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to talk to others online.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 am

~UPDATE~

This character is officially being retired to being an NPC.

--This app is rendered no longer valid by creator--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylgo   Dylgo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylgo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: