My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 am

***Due to changes on the administrative level, this competition is hereby suspended indefinitely. Expect to see more writing opportunities in the future.***

Sorry everyone! -1nc

The proposal is thus: For the entire month of November there will be a sub-forum made for members to possibly post a little tale of their own making. When November turns into December, a poll will be made to vote on your favourite tale.

1. Word limit is the forum's natural limit of stuff you can fit in a single post. Your story should be able to fit in one posty-wosty.
  2. In the spirit of the MLP OC forum in general, the story has to be about Equestria (and all that implies), but HAVE NO CANON PONIES ACTUALLY IN IT. They can be referenced, discussed, conversed, talked about, all the way to the moon and back, but they cannot actually physically be in the story. Creative writers will be able to have them influence the plot indirectly.
  3. Only one story for one member. That means one. Two is right out. I'm looking at you, Stormy.
  4. Likewise, one member, one vote. (Even if you think two stories are really grand, YOU. MUST. CHOOOOOOOSE.)
  5. OCs will have to be used, yeah, but if you use another member's, you have to get permission. If you see someone use one of your chars without your permission, feel free to post in their thread and call them out.
  6. The story can be canon to your OC, but it doesn't have to be.
  7. The story has to be your own. Though I'd like to check each and every one of the possible entries for plagiarism, I cannot. This is a matter of trust, ladies and gents.
Back to top Go down

The Rules
Page 1 of 1