My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silly Mare and her plans.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Well...Didn't you say something about trying to make stuff out of the stuff you broke?" Gemini asked, thinking deeply about something.( Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:21 pm

"Well, I suppose I did, huh?" Cyan admitted. "But I don't have much time for it..." She admitted. "I've been hanging out with Khaz alot. I'm not even sure if he's interested about me. He's more about.... Nevermind. We went over this already." She stopped and started to think.

Cyan bounced the Slinky pieces and balanced them on her hoof before tossing them in the air and putting them back on. "Well, back to trying to draw a correct map, I suppose." She admitted and pulled out a crunchy map with a large hole in the middle. "Hey, Gemini, does having a broken wing sound worse than a broken horn? Oh wait, duh." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Gemini leans back as he actually thinks over the question." Depends, is it a permanently broken wing? And what map?" He leans back over, trying to get a look at the map.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm

"Well..." She started as she pushed the map closer to him to reveal a poorly drawn map. "I mean... look at my horn." She suggested and pointed to her broken horn. "I'm not sure if it's permanent... but this is torn in half. Don't worry the other half is safe at my place." She informed her Pegasus friend.

"So, yeah, torn in half. You think you could still fly with it? Or maybe try?" She asked. "I can still use magic, sure, but it just can't be the same as having a broken wing."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Gemini nods a bit in understanding." Well, I doubt it'd be possible to fly with a broken wing, so I'd have to say that it'd be worse...What is this a map of?" He tilts his head curiously, trying to make out the drawings and landmarks.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Cyan looks at the map in defeat. "Ummmm, either Canterlot or Ponyville..." She guiltily sighs. Cyan looks at a book about Ponyville and pulls it over with magic. She lays the book on above the map to get a pretty good look at it. "Okay, this goes here, this....here." Cyan was trying her best to make the map look half decent but was a mess of scribbles and dust.

Cyan looked at the paper and was looking disappointed with herself. She slammed the table lightly in frustration. "Cyan, why can't you do anything right?" She told herself.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Gemini laughs lightly to himself." Well, you friendly enough to make friends. You did that right. And your not in the hospital, so something else was done right to, no? besides, I can....kind of see the landmarks in the map."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"Really?" She asked. "I can't see anything except being in kindergarten again..." She admitted. Cyan looked at the book again and tried drawing it again. She started to become very frustrated with the drawing though, which didn't look like Ponyville at all. "What's the point? Maybe I'm meant to stay away from everypony..." She admitted.

Cyan put the slinky pieces on the Ponyville map and started to study it. She started to quickly trace some sort of design on the new paper.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Gemini glances over at the map again." What are you drawing now? And I doubt you were meant to stay away from everypony, because then you wouldn't make friends and would be lonely, right? And as a friend, I must admit, that sounds like it would suck, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"True. I just can't get the feeling off that I'm doing everything wrong. How about we look into the causes of emotions? Maybe some sort of emotion is keeping me from getting my cutie mark?" She suggested and pull a book over and started reading it.

"Huh. Just some stuff about mental issues and such. I don't have any of those problems." She stated and flipped further into the book. "Aha! Wait... no. Nevermind." She giggled. "Gemini, do you think emotions can determine cutie marks?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm

"Hmm....I suppose it's possible. I mean, if you think about it, it could be an issue...Maybe if you stop putting yourself down, then you might figure out your special talent..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

"Putting myself down!?" She shrieked. Cyan gasped and stood up so fast that the chair almost fell. The slinky pieces raddled loudly around her hooves and fell off.

The Librarian gave her a glare. "SHHH!" She hushed.

Cyan sighed and sat back down and gathered her slinky pieces. She smiled at Gemini as she slowly started to put them back on. "I suppose you're right." She admitted in defeat. "I seem to not have realized how much I've been putting myself down. Huh... Have I really been putting myself down that bad, Gemini?" She asked in shame.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm

"Well, enough to make me worried a bit...But anyway, I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are. I mean, remember that time you helped me and darklight carry his stuff? And when you had that great idea for a camping trip!"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm

"Yeah, the camping trip th-" Cyan started.

"Am I interrupting?" A sharp voice asked close to them.

Cyan knew that voice... what was he doing here? "Khaz? What's up..." Cyan hesitated.

Khaz gave her a disappointed glare. "I saw you just trash this table, almost." He straight out told her.

Cyan's heart sunk. "My... bad?" She asked as Khaz made his leave.

Cyan turned back toward Gemini. "Good thing the party books weren't out. But now he thinks I'm being crazy again, ugh..." She giggled. "Well, anyways. Yeah, the camping trip was a poor idea though. I mean, what was I thinking? I'm nice though!" She smiled in happiness.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Gemini looks at khaz as he leaves, muttering to himself." He's khaz? He seemed kind of...rude, I guess...It's not your fault you nearly trashed the table." He turns back to cyan." So, he's the one you're making the party for? He does seem like he needs cheering up..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well, yeah..." Cyan sighed. "He's always like that, to the point. No jokes. No happiness. Just that to the point attitude." Cyan informed. "I've only seen him smile very rarely. That's why I'm trying to get him happy. But, what makes him happy, that's my biggest problem..." She admitted and got another Party book.

"Now I realized how bad we got off topic, now I need to work extra hard to get this party underway." She informed Gemini. "What things make you smile?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:03 am

"Me? Well...Magic definitely, but there's also seeing my friends happy and the night sky. That and a good book. But I doubt those would be stuff he likes as much as me...want me to help with the party?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 am

"If you don't mind. I know you're probably more busy with Clouds and such." She commented. "But, sure! I don't think he would mind if you joined, too. Maybe we can have a slumber party!" Cyan lightly whispered in excitement. "Then he'll smile! Surely..." She guessed and was more into reading about parties then she was.

Cyan started to question herself about what started to drive her to the new goal that she had, now. Why was she suddenly into the whole party thing now? Maybe what was driving her was that she had more friends than just Khaz. "I know I've been bothering you alot. So do you have any questions for me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 am

"Hmm? Not really...I'm here because I was returning some books and saw you. Besides, I've been quite bored lately, and I'm looking for something to do. But anyway, why did you think I'd be busy with clouds?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

Cyan frowned at his lack of questions. Was she really that boring? Maybe she had to accept it. "I thought you'd be busy controlling weather and whatnot? That's what Pegasus do, right?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

Cyan got another look at a different book and snuck it into her bag. She tried to hide it from Gemini. "So, I guess it's time for me to go home and prepare? I'm supposing you don't want to go? That's alright if you don't." She commented and walked next to him.

The librarian gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am

Gemini notices her sneaking the book, but doesn't ask or point it out." Some of us, but not all of us. I myself work under a friend at her veterinary clinic. You know, helping treat animals, or doing some paper work for her. Anyway, I'll help you set up the party. It seems like it could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

"Yeah..." Cyan hesitantly nodded. "Let's put up a banner and see if anypony else wants to join the sleepover..." She suggested and left the library, after checking the mysterious book out and leaving.

Cyan headed for her house and went down the street with Gemini.

(Making a new thread in Ponyville houses for this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silly Mare and her plans.   The Silly Mare and her plans. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silly Mare and her plans.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2