My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of new horizons.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLionOfComarre

TheLionOfComarre

In search of new horizons. Empty
PostSubject: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Stardust checked his saddlebags once more to check that he had remembered everything, before turning to look out the door onto the station. This wasn't his first trip by far, but it was the first time he wasn't an assistant, and he didn't know how long he'd been staying in this place. After pausing a moment, he took the the step down onto the platform and looked around.

The sun was shining, and there were quite a few ponies on the station. While most of them seemed to be locals returning from Canterlot or other places beyond, there also appeared to be a few other visitors. Stardust didn't recognize anypony though. He began trotting towards the end of the platform, enjoying the nice weather.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Blackfire trotted off of the train, a cocky smile painted over his face. He turned to some of the ponies present at the train station, all of them giving him a dirty look. The stallion was infamous in the town, his ego and moniker of 'best in the world' irritated the townsponies, quickly making him one of the most disliked ponies in Ponyvillle. Being disliked pleased Blackfire, it reassured him that he'd be remembered for years to come.

"Something tells me that you all are none to happy to see me. Not that I care what a bunch of Noponies think. You all need to understand something, I'm better than you, and because of that you should all admire me. Look up to me. Hope that someday you can all be as cool, talented and attractive as me!" He shouted, met with jeers and boos alike.

"You don't hate me, you're just jealous. And seeing the bland, and monotonous lives you all live, it's clear why." He added, laughing at the angry ponies trying to ignore the rude pony and continue with their business.

Blackfire used his magic to levitate his comb, combing his cowlick manecut as he continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

~~~OC: Logik~~~

Logik looked around cautiously as he stepped off the train and onto the train station platform, officially arriving at his new home: Ponyville. As he stepped off and tried not to hit anyone coming off the train, Logik tried to get the end of the platform, where the crowds were more spread out and less rowdy. He began walking at a normal pace as he got farther, not having to dodge or weave around somepony every other second. He sighed as he shifted his saddlebags. My new home...I hope I've made the right choice...

"Something tells me that you all are none too happy to see me. Not that I care what a bunch of noponies think. You all need to understand something, I'm better than you, and because of that you should all admire me. Look up to me. Hope that someday you can all be as cool, talented and attractive as me!"

Logik kept walking, but turned his head towards the loud announcement, coming from somewhere in the crowd behind him. After a second he was able to pinpoint the source of the voice: A colt in the crowd who had apparently also just arrived. He had a dark grey coat, nearly black, and a slick black mane and tail. Who is this person? Should I know him...?

"You don't hate me, you're just jealous. And seeing the bland, and monotonous lives you all live, it's clear why."

Logik suddenly bumped into somepony, paying too much attention to the talking pony and not looking too hard where he was going. He turned to face the pony he bumped into: a unicorn colt, with a dark blue coat and striped mane.

"Oh! Um...I-I'm sorry, sir. A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
TheLionOfComarre

TheLionOfComarre

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Stardust continued walking down the platform, looking around for signs or anything else to help him find his way, when he heard somepony raise their voice behind him. He turned his head to see who was talking.

"Something tells me that you all are none too happy to see me. Not that I care what a bunch of noponies think. You all need to understand something, I'm better than you, and because of that you should all admire me."

Stardust smiled and shook his head. "Vanity, thy name is pony. Hopefully he'll get over it." he said to himself with a low chuckle. He opened his saddlebag and began looking through it for his map of the town, when somepony bumped into him from behind, causing him to to nearly stumble, and drop his saddlebags.

"Oh! Um...I-I'm sorry, sir. A-are you alright?"

Catching himself, Stardust quickly caught the bags with his magic right before the hit the ground, and turned around to see who knocked into him. He gave grey unicorn a friendly smile.

"Quite alright, it seems we were both lost in thought" he replied as he heaved the bags in place over his back again. "You're alright as well, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:50 am

Blackfire began to grow irritated with the reception he was receiving. Or lack there of. He knew that these Ponyville dwellers knew that he was the best in the world, and yet they all treated him as if he were one of them. Sure, they would throw in several insults, but he wasn't treated like the celebrity he should've been.

"I don't get it. You ponies practically worship fashion models, singers and professional athletes, even if they aren't that great. Fact of the matter is, they will never be the best at what they do, because there will always be somepony better, ready to overtake them when they least expect it. And despite that, you all adore them, but can't stand me, somepony who's actually helping the world. Realize this, I'm the single, without a shadow of a doubt, best in the world at carpentry, something any pony can do, and I'm the best. Me. And for that reason alone, you should all admire the things that I do as well as the pony that I am." Blackfire shouted, raising his hoof in the air.

With a quick 'tsk', Blackfire reached into his jacket, and withdrew a sheet of parchment. He had been asked to construct and repair some benches throughout the town. What a waste. It was like asking a great artist to draw a circle. But a job was a job, and as reluctant as Blackfire was, he had to do it. He found a bench near the trains and sat on it, reading the map, having circled the location in need of constructed/repaired benches. As he read on, the bench he sat on gave way, splitting in half right below the unicorn, dropping him to the ground beneath. As laughter filled the air, Blackfire withdrew a pencil from his jacket and circle the train station on his map.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

"Quite alright, it seems we were both lost in thought"

"Um, yeah, I guess s-so..." Logik scratched his head with a hoof nervously.

"You're alright as well, I hope?"

Logik looked at the saddlebags the pony was levitating up. He hadn't noticed that they had dropped, but now winced as he realized that he might have broke something. "Um, yeah...sorry. There wasn't a-anything important in th-there was there?"

Logik turned his head slightly to listen in to the previous pony, who had kept on rambling.

"I don't get it. You ponies practically worship fashion models, singers and professional athletes, even if they aren't that great. Fact of the matter is, they will never be the best at what they do, because there will always be somepony better, ready to overtake them when they least expect it. And despite that, you all adore them, but can't stand me, somepony who's actually helping the world."

"What is he talking about..."

"Realize this, I'm the single, without a shadow of a doubt, best in the world at carpentry, something any pony can do, and I'm the best. Me. And for that reason alone, you should all admire the things that I do as well as the pony that I am."

Carpentry? As the pony seemed to have finished with his speech, Logik turned back to the colt he had ran into. "I-I hope I didn't b-break anything... Anyway, m-my name is Logik. Y-yours?"

Suddenly, an audible SNAP was heard, and was soon followed by laughter. Logik looked over at the small group that had gathered around something.

"W-what was that?"

He couldn't see what had happened because of the ponies blocking his view, but he could tell something had happened to somepony.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of new horizons.   In search of new horizons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of new horizons.
Page 1 of 1