My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 am

Logik
Logik Logik
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Dark Yellow
Tail: Dark Yellow
Eyes: Green
Body: He is somewhat skinny and a bit taller than most ponies his age. His coat color is a light gray.
Cutie Mark: A gear surrounded by magic
Personality: Logik is somewhat shy when meeting new people, or in large groups, but once you get to know him you can find that he is a kind and virtuous individual. He prefers to fix problems by himself, and will rarely approach somepony else for help. Although not a snob like the nobility he was raised around, he still prefers a more civilized setting, preferring quiet and organization, avoiding large groups, and almost never drinking. He is extremely interested by anything alchemic or (More so) magical, and can become quite serious when it comes to inventing/experimenting. He can sometimes even take some jokes and everyday situations a bit too seriously.
Likes: Discovering/learning new things, justice/fairness, quiet, organization, knowledgeability, nearly anything to do with magic
Dislikes: Strong alcohol, drunks, snobs, failing at experiments/inventions, large groups, noisy places, idleness, messes
History: Logik was born to a family of nobles in Canterlot and was raised there throughout his childhood. At school he was often seen as a nerd and was very shy, which led to bullies making him a prime target. He was picked on and bullied for much of his early school days, until he decided that he had had enough. He thought of using his smarts and proficiency in magic to make bullies stop picking on him. He began learning everything he could about magic, and even after he had solved his bully problem he found himself extremely interested in the arcane arts. He kept learning more and more, and even thought of trying to create his own spells. He started to experiment with his own magic, and when he began using magic in ways others would have never thought of, he gained his cutie mark. He was quickly enrolled into Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns after his potential was realized, but he was only there as he was forced to do so by his parents. He often would cause magical disasters in the school and many times would refuse to stick with learning the spells that he was assigned, often drifting off in his own direction. He was able to stay in the school though, until he left home when he was old enough to do so and moved to Ponyville, in order to avoid all of the grooming and expectations that were given by his parents.
Present-
Logik now lives in a small apartment in Ponyville, constantly experimenting with magic and keeping himself alive through money sent to him by his aunt (Also a noble, though much lower on the snob scale than his parents). His parents are constantly trying to bring him back to Canterlot, trying to convince him to "Uphold the family name" and "Bring new prosperity and meaning to the household." However, he refuses to go and stays in Ponyville, making his own life.

RP EXAMPLE: #5 - A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

As Logik wandered through the streets of Manehattan, trying to figure out the directions he had been given, he heard some commotion nearby. Huh? What's that?

As he turned to the sound he saw two ponies near a building, a colt and a filly. One looked newly bruised, and the other seemed rather close, and didn't look like someone you'd want to borrow money from. Bully...

"Hey! You! What're you lookin' at!?"

He blinked as he realized the bully was talking to him. "Oh, me? Um, n-nothing...sorry..."

"Get outta here before I decide to crack your skull." He turned back to the filly.

"O-ok..." He started to walk past the scene with his eyes to the ground, but he stopped abruptly a few steps away.

Wait...what am I doing? Memories flashed by of him in his childhood, picked on all day every day with no one to help. He knew how that felt...but then why was he leaving that filly there when he could help?

He turned back. The bully was holding the filly up against the wall as she struggled, putting away some bits with the other hoof. I can't just leave her there...

He walked back. "Actually, n-not ok."

The bully turned to him. "Psht, what're you gonna do? I already told you: stay outta this or your head will become a pancake. Got it?"

Logik almost backed off then, and he probably would have had he gotten into this situation just a short time ago, but the sudden bravery and anger that had sparked a second ago hadn't died down that quickly.

"No, I don't got it. Leave her alone or it'll be you who'll be walking away with less bones than you have now." Did I just say that? Wow, can I really change that quickly?

The bully loosened his grip on the filly and looked Logik over more closely, overexaggerating a stifled laugh. "You're kidding me right? Come back to me once you reach at least 50 pounds and can throw a punch, ok?"

Logik simply glared at him. "I'll give you one last chance, leave her alone."

The bully put on a serious look and let go of the filly completely. "You're obviously serious. Kid, I should break your legs right now and tell you to walk home. Do you know who you're dealing with?"

Logik smirked as his horn glowed. "A bully, nothing else."

The bully took a step forward and opened his mouth to respond, but then his eyes widened and he collapsed. Logik stepped forward towards the filly as she stared at the bully, unblinking.

Logik quickly felt the strength from earlier disappear as he approached the filly, becoming his normal self again in nearly no time at all. "Um, e-excuse me? Are you okay, m-miss?"

"Um...yeah...is he...?"

"Is he...? Oh! No, d-don't worry, he's just...paralyzed..."

"Oh..." She looked up at Logik and slowly smiled. "Thank you...if you hadn't helped, I don't want to even think of what he might have done."

"Oh..." He blushed slightly. "Um, n-no, not to worry. I-I just...did what was right..."

She stepped closer and smiled. "Well even that's rare around here. Thank you." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and stepped back again. Logik rubbed his cheek as he blushed harder. "Well, I don't have much to offer, but thank you again. I have to get going now. Goodbye, stranger!" She smiled and winked at him as she walked away towards the other direction.

Logik stood there, looking after her for a moment longer before shaking his head and turning to go back about his business, still blushing slightly. Gah...I hope I'm not going to be late...

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 am

Just FYI, your picture doesn't work :/
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

It doesn't? I can see it just fine. :/
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Can someone please approve (I hope >.>) this OC?
Back to top Go down
bob

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 pm

BAM! Approved. :3
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 am

Thank you. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logik   Logik I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logik
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: