My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAD AND BUTTER FOR TEA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

BREAD AND BUTTER FOR TEA Empty
PostSubject: BREAD AND BUTTER FOR TEA   BREAD AND BUTTER FOR TEA I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am

A recent survey among Canterlot nobles has revealed that humble bread and butter to be the food of choice for tea. Tea theorists suggest that this recent trend followed the rumour that Princess Luna forced Princess Celestia to go on a diet by restricting her sugar intake. While the story has been denied vehemently by both Princesses ("I control the sun.") there can be no denying the majority of nobles forgoing the usual sugar laden treats for the simple combination.

"This isn't simple carnival fare," stresses Prince Blueblood, strong critic of everything except himself, "Bread and butter represents the best of Canterlot Culture, and it's good to see us return to form and not be at the mercy of foalish sweets laden with icing."
"I find the paradigm shift extremely charming," comments Fancy Pants, leader of the rustic trend and all-round awesome stallion, "A sort of minimalist take on tea time snacks."

Bakeries around the city have responded to the call. Hilltop Bakery (High Bread for the Highly Bred) have focused more on their bread ranges over their cakes. "It's amazing. Just last week, a family had decided to buy a birthday loaf instead of the traditional cake." Of course, Hilltop has had to pull out some new tricks to make up for the loss in cake sales. "We're thinking of bringing in different types of bread all over the world, just to make the normal bread and butter a little more exotic."
Back to top Go down

BREAD AND BUTTER FOR TEA
Page 1 of 1