My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dire need for... more conditioner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

a dire need for... more conditioner? Empty
PostSubject: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Ave stood outside the spa, looking a little at a bottle he had with him.
It was a conditioner he brought with him from his old home in Manehattan.
But he lived there no longer, and the bottle had run out.

Putting the bottle back in one of his bags he went inside slowly, a little nervous.
He had recently washed his hair and used the emptied conditioner, so he went inside with a good head with his long mane shining and curling without looking greasy.
Regardless of appearance, he didn't manage to say anything, as a new resident he hadn't seen many a shop in ponyville, which had made him extra nervous to enter, but this seemed to be "the place" to make sure he took proper care of his overgrowth which was his mane and tail, like he always has done and hopefully will do.

His usually blank expression of complete apathy had proper transformed into the expression not unlike that of a insecure little filly discovering a new area, which was rather comical or cutesy, whichever the looking pony preferred.

Last edited by Ave on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Makeover had had another busy day at the spa - not with customers, more like with other spa duties, as the spa had a maintenance day today. It usually meant washing the tubs thoroughly, making sure there was enough ointments and equipment to fit the demand of the clients, all those kinds of things - the non-glamorous things. Well, washing and giving a hooficure to someone's dirty or sickly hooves was far from glamorous.

Makeover had returned from the back of the spa, after taking some empty bottles back to circulation. They were glassy, usually sent back to the ponies who made the ointments to be refilled. The white-coated pegasus wiped her hooves with a towelette, then tossing the used towelette to a trashcan she kept underneath the desk.

At that point, she noticed a new face in the spa, looking nervously around.
She adorned her face with a charming smile and then piped, "Can I help, darling?"

[https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t616-makeover]
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm

"Hello. I'd um. like to know if you sell anything for my mane."
He smiled, a little less nervous due to the charming smile.
"there's no rush though..." he assured her, as she seemed to be busy just earlier.

He moved in slightly more, letting the door close behind him gently, but only after fussing to get his large curling tail inside, blushing a bit at the comical display he had given.

"i'm new here and i have heard that the best conditioners around are sold here."
he walked towards the desk a little, assuming that the female pegasus did her customer duties there, blowing and brushing some mane out of his face before standing where he thought was a good place and distance from the desk, not too close, but not too far.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 am

Makeover nodded as she saw the newcomer inside completely. It really seemed, that the new pony had such a mane and tail that usually took a lot of work to get tamed. She eyed him from head to hoof, bringing her own hoof to her chin thoughtfully.

"Yes... I guess we have something in stock for your needs." she finally said, as the earth pony stayed far enough from the desk and did not approach it like the clients usually did. She leaned her forearms on the desk and then asked, "What kind of conditioner are you looking for, honey? I mean, does your mane get tangled easily, greasy, does it normally lack shine or breaks...? We have many different kinds of care products here, all organic and natural, of course."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 pm

He understood that as she leaned forward, he should get closer, and did so, stepping close enough for her to make easy and comfortable eye contact while remaining seated straight.
"it gets tangled sometimes, but it mainly gets greasy, quite fast really."

He looked around and noticed how it was all a recently cleaned spa and not just a shop...
"hmm.. so, if i ever want my mane at it's best, i could also let someone attend to it here?" he tilted his head, showing interest into the place, observing it carefully.

"i must say, it looks wonderful in here. well cleaned. if your jobs make people look and feel that well, you must get a lot of satisfied customers..."
He smiled, trying to give Makeover a kind look. he came off rather blank and uncaring though.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm

"We aim to do our best, and yes, we also offer some spa treatment services here." Makeover replied. Despite the fact that the newcomer seemed a little expressionless or blank, maybe uncaring, the white-coated Pegasus beamed at him.

She eyed the mane, carefully listing in her mind about the client's mane's quality. "Easily greasy, you said, darling?" she then confirmed, half turning towards the shelf, where they kept the home treatment bottles, "That is easily fixed."
The mare reached towards an electric yellow bottle with a lightning bolt on the label.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

He returned the same smile he did earlier when she beamed, something eerie about it.
As she grabbed the electric yellow bottle, he perked his head sidewards, intrigued by the design.

"It looks like that bottle was targeted towards the younger Pegasi audience" he said, perceiving the lightning shape carefully.

he took a glance at all the different bottles, scanning by them one by one.
Halfway through scanning, he opened his saddlebag and retrieved his bits from it.
Mouthful of bits, "How much is it per bottle?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Makeover's smile turned into some expression of concern. She usually hated to discuss business, and this was the case now, too. She fiddled a little with the bottle, then pushing it away from her hooves.
"The design is like that, 'cause they have used some infused lightning bolts with this stuff. It gives new energy to otherwise lifeless and flat mane. And the grease will practically explode away." she mentioned about the product she was selling.

"It also makes it kind of pricey, also consider this is a big bottle, really long-lasting, too!" she mentioned, a worried smile creeping up on her face. "Ehh, it is 50 bits for a bottle..."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Ave laughed a little and smiled, he never ceased to be amused at the silly expressions a worried pony made.
"you look so worried" he noted, as she mentioned the price. he took out 150 bits and gave it all to her.
"i could use 3 bottles then. should last me quite long here!"
He chuckled lightheartedly as he grabbed the first bottle, fiddling with it a tad bit before placing it in his saddlebag

He now smiled brightly, but it had a strange feeling to it.
"oh, right... could i possibly make an appointment for the spa? and i'd like to pay that now aswell!" he grinned, prefering to have his appointments made and his debts paid beforehand.

He didn't seem worried about his wallet, and he perked his ears towards her, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am

Makeover was completely flabbergasted about the fact that the earth pony had even so much to spend for haircare products. It was not too usual for the ponies around the village to spend that much, AND book an appointment to accompany the purchase.

"Three, yes, hm, alright..." she muttered, and stood there, stunned for a second, then snapping out of it and getting the two more bottles from the shelf - which actually left the shelf empty of the said product, as they had not stocked it too much.

Placing the bottles on the counter, she then grabbed the appointment book. "Any wishes, when you'd like to make an appointment?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am

"I'd hate to stress you on a busy day... so if possible, whichever day within the next week you expect has the least appointments" He smiled once more, calmly again instead of brightly, his face going from one emotion to the other, as if he were an actor.
He had no intentions of overworking the currently stunned pony.

"oh, right, appointments don't have a set cost.. do they?" he just recalled, having forgotten one must decide what he gets treated. feeling a little stupid for not recalling earlier, however he was unable to express that properly.

He grabbed the other two bottles, and placed them within his saddlebags. he fiddled with the three until they all fit unnecessarily perfect in his saddlebags, like pieces of a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am

Makeover flipped trough the pages of the calendar book and then announced, "I'd say tomorrow is pretty empty, if you can come over with such a short notice." She then took her time to tell a little more of the range of services they had in the spa.
"We serve a wide selection of services here. Ponies mainly come in for hooficures and facial treatments, sometimes for just a manewash and brushing. Of course we do more than just that, as well, there is the hot tub, massage services, sauna... To name a few. You could name some things you'd like to get done, so I can write down an estimated time to take for your treatments."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 am

"wow, that's a lot of things.. umm.. well.." he actually gave an honest nervous laugh, pinching his eyes together and letting his mind process everything.

Honestly, despite having lived in manehattan, he'd never been to a spa... but nowadays his home was a lot smaller and washing himself there got a little difficult, so the offer to get himself properly washed seemed really nice.

He drifted off for a second before shaking his head. "i believe i'll do with a facial treatment, a mane and tailwash, if tails are possible and brushing." he said, worried of taking too much things, which may consume too much time, and ofcourse price. despite the bits he had given earlier, he wasn't -that- rich!

As he had finished his sentence, he smiled, thinking he had made the right choices.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Makeover nodded, scribbling to the appointment book a little. "That can be arranged. Tails can also be washed and brushed, naturally. I'll add an extra half of an hour, because you have quite a full mane there."
She eyed her client a little, then closing the calendar book. "Mind if I ask..." she said, her voice lowering a little, "You seem to have really rich mane, is it in genes, or some treatments or...?"

The beautician was indeen curious about the new client's mane, but then again, she was curious about almost every client around. And it usually was flattering to the customers. Some found it too bold, but usually ponies took it positively.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 pm

He chuckled as she added the extra half hour, looking over his mane and tail, nodding. he always needed more time then others to get his mane & tail done, for more then obvious reasons.
despite requiring extra attention and effort, he loved his mane & tail much.

"oh um. it's fully natural, my family all has rich hair, but none of them ever let it grow as long as mine" He blushed, not used to other ponies giving his physical qualities attention.
"i never id anything to make it longer" he smiled, taking his hat off and shaking his head a little, letting his hair hang, showing how it curled.

he always liked his curls, so did many other phillies in his area. they'd play with his hair, not unlike they did with each other's.
In fact, there was an extra reason he let it grew this long, but that's something he likes to keep in the back of his head and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 pm

"You must be very lucky, then." Makeover said, "I should not be saying this, but many mares long for such mane as yours. They would propably chop off their front hooves if it would only get them such a full mane."
She shook her head a little, as she thought some ponies were a tad silly with their needs. There was other charms in a pony, after all.

She looked at the curls, which were natural - at least compared to Makeover's own curled mane. To be quite honest, she used different products to maintain the curls she wore her mane in, so she was a tad envious of the earth pony's curls. But she was not a jealous pony by nature, so she let the feeling slide.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 pm

"tell me about it" he chuckled, making a reminiscing smile.
"when i was young, i had to learn to not say it was natural, otherwise other fillies would be out for my neck. i hadn't learned to do that until after being saved by a filly i was close with a few times" he blushed, letting his eyes drift off in thought

"she also treated my hair sometimes.. so i guess this isn't all natural, but she re assuredly said her treatments would wash out, and to my knowing they did. she'd always make my mane look like seaweed"
he chuckled a little more, but shook his head.

"i'm sure you'll make it look fantastic though. i'm glad to have my mane be in good hands tomorrow." he calmed down, smiling. His gaze and expression returned to this world, as he scolded himself inside, not sure if reminiscing when in conversation was rude or kind.
He looked at her curls a little while smiling, and he observed her general shape. while she had much more feminine beauty then he could hope having in Stallion looks, her mane remained shorter and more properly taken care of than his.
But his had a natural shine to it, despite getting greasy quite fast but soon he would be a full-grown stallion, and he'd need not worry about that quality.
he couldn't help but smile a little inside, no one has been jealous or envious of him for a while, or at least, not that he had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 am

Makeover laughed a little, when the earth pony mentioned his mane looking like seaweed. "Hey, it was all in rage for some months when I was young. I remember EVERYPONY wearing their hair like that and there was some special remedies, too. Luckily my parents never got into that."

She then suddenly remembered one thing that was needed for the appointment book. "Oh!" she exclaimed, then flipping the book open again, "I forgot to add your name here. I mean, I do recognise most clients by their looks, but it is always more polite to know their names, too."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

"inty. Inty Average" He smiled, hoping that she wouldn't go into it, as it was not his birth name, but a self-appointed alias and now and then a pony would notice.

"i never noticed that it was all the rage." he remarked, putting on a pokerface.
"i never really follow the interests of ponies. but it's funny to hear them" he smiled, thinking if he knew any funny things that became widespread, his eyes drifting off a little in thought.
He was unable to think of anything worthy of noting, seeing he spent most of his life as an introvert, besides his friends.

(is there a clock in the salon?)
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

Makeover scribbled the name to the book, not thinking much about it. Closing the book, she looked at the new client.

"Ah well," she said to the discussion of fashion, "I'd believe that if some high ranking fashionista in Canterlot decided that it is cool to wear shoes in the head, the majority of ponies would go just 'oooh' and 'aah' and do just that." The beautician rolled her eyes a little and smirked at the thought.

"But," she then changed the subject, patting the book in front of her. "I guess that's about it." She nodded as there was not quite much else to say and to be quite honest, she still had some cleaning to do.

[I suppose there is.]
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Ave looked over and noticed a clock, giving it a short look he nodded.
"i guess so too. it was nice meeting you, and thank you for the conditioner" he smiled calmly.
it was getting a little late, ave left with a final hoofwave, once more, going through quite a fuss to make sure his hair got through the door without getting stuck.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 am

"See you tomorrow, then!" Makeover said as good-byes as the earth pony left the store. Then she placed the book back where it belonged and then started to clean up the store once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dire need for... more conditioner?   a dire need for... more conditioner? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a dire need for... more conditioner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Day Spa-
Jump to: