My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New day, new beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

New day, new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Rosethorn yawned. The cool morning air was refreshing. She wiped a tear from her eye and stood up. Stretching her legs.

All right, She thought to herself, Time to get to work!

Rosethorn opened up her saddlebag and pulled out her animation board. She placed a chewed up looking pencil in her mouth and began to draw.

All in all, this was shaping up to be a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Soaring Splash,who had been wandering through Whitetail Woods while she was in Ponyville,came across Rosethorn."Hello there!" She said,trotting up to Rosethorn."My name is Soaring Splash.Whats yours?" She asked
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Rosethorn had to do a double take, she'd never actually seen an Alicorn before.

she replied "Migh naih ish rothoen" ... Rosethorn blushed in embarrassment for having forgotten to remove the pencil from her mouth

What a great first impression! she thought

Rosethorn dropped her pencil and gave a proper response

Rosethorn closed her eyes and took a deep breath "Hello my name is Rosethorn."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Canvis appeared out of a bush behind Soaring Splash. "Splashie can you find any blue berries- Oh! Who are you?" she asked politly, laying down a basket of berries and leaves and flowers that were all different colours, the basket itself was intriquetly designed with paint. Canvis was also an Alicorn like her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Rosethorn blinked, she tried to hide how nervous and curious she was.

she inhaled slightly ,"Hi, I'm Rosethorn. It's nice to meet you...by any chance are all of the ponies here Alicorns?"
Rosethorn giggled nervously. Just being in the presence of two Alicorns gave her butterflies in her stomach, imagine if the whole region was populated by them.

Secretly she hoped the answer would be yes.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:57 pm

"No" Soaring Splash said."Well,hello Rosethorn! Thats a nice name" She said
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 pm

"There are only a few Alicorns in Equestria," grunted Canvis, trotting off by herself. "I need to get some more painting berries."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 pm

"What colour? I see some red ones over there" She said,gesturing her hoof over to a holly bush
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Canvis nodded with a smile to Soaring Splash and picked the berries using her magic, rustling into some bushed and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Rosethorn as slightly disapointed but still happy she was able to meet the two Alicorns, maybe one day she would draw one.

"Thank you, Soaring Splash, I very much find your name fun and exciting!" Rosethorn replied while throwing her hooves up in the air. She fell backwards giggling.

Rosethorn sat up, "It's nice to have met you, I haven't visited the town since I've gotten here and I haven't met anypony else."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

"Well,I am still trying to meet as many new ponies as I can,because I live at the beach in Canterlot because of my love of the sea and its creatures,but it can get a bit lonley there sometimes,so I always like meeting new freinds!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Rosethorn thought for a second

"I've never been to the beach before...maybe I'll go there someday and do some landscape drawings...OH...ummm yeah I like meeting new ponies too! It's always fun to play with friends...that is when I have friends."

Rosethorn suddenly looked a bit concerned and staring at the ground playing with her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:36 pm

"Well,there are plenty of nice ponies in Ponyville! I have made lots of new friends already,including you!" She said gleefully
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn

Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 am

Rosethorn felt a strange nervous feeling in her stomach

...Including me?

"oh! You would be my friend?" Rosethorn replied trying to hide a smile.

She closed her eyes and tried to suppress the growing happiness she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day, new beginnings   New day, new beginnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day, new beginnings
Page 1 of 1