My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A relaxed evening.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A relaxed evening. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

He reached and nuzzled her back. "No... no, I couldn't do that. I'll sleep on the sofa; don't wanna make you sleep out here..."

The stallion's tired mind sent him a shot of unease but he mostly ignored it. "I just couldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm

"It would not be a problem" Makeover tried to assure her guest, "This sofa is one of the sofa-bed-hybrid-things."
She patted the couch a little, she had gotten it thinking of inviting guests, but had become too busy to actually invite anyone.
"Please?" she pleaded, eyes wide. She could've suggested to share the bed she had, it certainly was large enough for two, but she did not want to make Arpeggio feel any worse.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

"Nngh... dangit... I really don't want to force a pretty mare like you to sleep on this when I'm sure your bed is more comfortable... I'll be alright, d-don't worry... it can't possibly be worse than the hospital beds..."

He tried not to look at her wide eyes; tired as he was, he didn't think he'd have been able to say 'no' to her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Makeover beamed, when Arpeggio finally gave in. "But really, you are the weaker one of the two of us, so you should get the bigger bed."
She got into a better pose, ready to flip the sofa open into a bed. Feeling actually kind of excited, she was happy to have some company over.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"You're too good to me..." He chuckled slightly, getting off the sofa. "I really shouldn't but you're not going to let me sleep on this sofa, will you."

He stepped back a little.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 pm

"You would not even fit on it, silly", Makeover said and stuck out her tongue. She rolled off the sofa and pressed a button on the side. Cloudsdale-styled furniture fluffled open like a stormcloud, ready with some blankets and pillows.
Makeover blew out an appreciating whistle, "I did not remember it was this easy." She mused a little, then moving over to the sleeping alcove, moving the dark-shaded cloudy curtain a little.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Arpeggio seemed to hesitate for a bit... before going and giving Makeover a hug. "Thank you... I really appreciate everything you've done for me."

He pulled back, giving her a grateful smile as he began going towards the sleeping alcove, getting into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 pm

"I think this is better solution than letting you fly back home alone." Makeover said and squeed a little when she was hugged. When Arpeggio was getting to the bed, she moved on to dim the lights - it was not entirely dark, she preferred to sleep with a little lights on.

"I have not had a visitor in ages," she admitted, "It is nice to have some company around. Especially someone as handsome and gorgeus as you." She took the empty mugs and returned them to the kitchen. While being there, she noticed that she did not have much things to offer for breakfast. She hummed a little, pondering about it, but then decided it would be the morning's trouble.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Arpeggio hoped that the light was dimmed enough that she could not see the bright blush that now adorned his cheeks at her compliments to his appearance. He climbed into the bed, trying to get more comfortable.

"G-Goodnight..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:51 am

"Nightnight, sleep tight!" Makeover piped in, as she arrived back to the livingroom-turned-into-a-bedroom. She jumped to the sofabed and got comfortable in the fresh blankets and pillows of clouds.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:02 am

The pegasus slowly drifted off into slumber, thinking about the events of the day and evening. 'Mmm... she's so sweet...'
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

Makeover noticed she was still wearing her jewellery, but felt too tired to place them back to the jewellery box. Instead, she removed the stuff adorning her body in silence and placed them on the small coffee table.

After that she got comfortable in the bed, almost creating a nest of the pillows and blankets. The beautician stretched, yawned and sighed deep, as she was getting ready for the sleep to hit her.

[I suppose this ends the roleplay?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relaxed evening.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3