My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A relaxed evening.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

A relaxed evening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm

"There also could be some herb tea, if that is more to your liking." Makeover said, smiling, then making her way to the doorway in between the ponies in the audience. She wished goodnight to Gerard and Cherry, as well as the doorpony, then heading to the direction of her home.

"So..." she said, to start a conversation, "How are you actually faring?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 pm

He followed her. "Well... I've been better, I'll just say that... But I'm doing alright. Better than I was a while earlier."

He coughed a bit. "I'll be glad when my lung heals and I don't need this patch beneath my skin... Then I can start singing again."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 am

Her facial expression got a little more serious, as she ventured to ask, "And the, you know, matters of the heart...?"
At this point, she was trying to put her words in the best assembly, trying to ask about the matter, but not mentioning about the ponies, who had done this to him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 am

Arpeggio's ears folded down and he sighed.

"...I've already cried all the tears I can cry about that... no more will come. It hurt a lot, Makeover... it really did. I felt so betrayed when he lied to me. Lied to me and went with the damn jock... just like back in school. That was a collection of painful memories that dredged up then... felt like i got stabbed in the back... I don't even know what became of them, and part of me doesn't want to know..."

He looked at her, very somber. "...I...I'd rather not talk more about this if that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 am

"Oh, honey, it is understandable." Makeover said, "Sorry I brought it up. I just wanted to ... well, know the situation at the moment."
She gave him a comforting nuzzle, then changing the subject, "So, talking about other stuff... What got you into music?"

They were pretty close to her house, so she started to search her purse for the key.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 pm

He nuzzled back, smiling again. "That's alright; I understand your curiosity. Music... well, my mother, really. My father's an architect here in Cloudsdale; his name's Capstone if that rings any bells. My mother, Aria... she was a stay-at-home mom, but she has a beautiful soprano voice; I would often hear her singing as I grew up. I actually got my cutie mark when I made my first composition; an 8-bar piece for her voice... it was a Mother's Day gift."

He turned a bit so she could see the C-Clef mark on his flank. "That's really where it all started. I learned more music theory and began composing more."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm

"That is so lovely." Makeover said, smiling, "Affection towards mother tells a lot about stallions. The ones who treat their elders well are usually gentle towards others too." She nodded and took a look at Arpeggio's haunch, mainly because of his cutiemark. Mainly.

"I doubt your father created the apartment building I live in. I bet he is more of a high class kind of architect."
She nodded on their right, "It's right here", and proceeded to unlock the door, then entering the building.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah... he helped design some of the largest building in the city... and a lot of high-class living spaces."

He followed her. "...And thanks... I love my parents a lot." He smiled and went inside after her. "Thanks again for allowing me in, Makeover. I appreciate it a lot."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 am

"Oh, I would allow you to do anything." Makeover said, smirking a little. They entered her apartment, and to her, the sight was a little depressing. The place did not look like home, not at all. It was just a place where Makeover slept and ate, and that's about it. Some years ago, when she had moved in, she had decided to have a lot of gatherings and parties in the said apartment, but in the busy work life, it had been left out.
Suddenly the mare felt lonely.

"This is kind of a ... modest ... place." she said, almost apologising for it. "Please sit down where ever possible." She went to the kitchen to check out the possibilities to offer.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am

"It's quite alright..." He smiled a bit, going over to a couch and resting there. "I'm certain you keep quite busy... all the work at the spa and such. I'm looking forward to the next treatment session, by the way."

His voice sounded rather cheery, despite the rasp.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am

Makeover peeked to her guest and smiled, "I am looking forward to it too. I am happy when I can make you shine and feel better." She returned to the kitchen, opening cupboards to find coffee, tea and some random ingredients for Bloody Mary.
"Uh, what would you like to drink?" she asked, "I have some coffee, tea - or I could fix a drink of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:50 pm

"Some tea sounds lovely, Makeover; thank you very much." He smiled back at her. "A nice warm cup should help my throat feel less sore..." He stretched out a little on the couch, flaring his large wings to stretch them.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 am

Makeover started to brew some tea, seemed the sieve took the last green tea leaves she had in the small tin. She made a note to get herself more stuff to the apartment, as she recalled that most of her teabrewing kit was back at the spa.
Suddenly she noticed that her apartment felt kind of lifeless, now that she was looking around it. Sighing a little, she left the kitchen to let the water boil in peace and to keep her guest some company.

In the living room, she sat also on the couch, somewhat near Arpeggio, and explained; "It'll take a moment for the water to boil and so on."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 pm

"That's fine..." Arpeggio carefully scooted a little closer to Makeover. "I've had a wonderful time. I'll have to make a note to stop at that club a little more often now." He smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Makeover smiled back at her guest, as he came a little closer. She placed her front hoof on Arpeggio's leg and looked up to him. "It is fairly nice place, yeah." she said, rubbing his leg a little.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 pm

"I should thank you again for inviting me back here; you really didn't have to..." He closed his eyes a little as she rubbed his leg. "That feels nice..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"It was nice to invite you in." she replied, her voice lowered down to a whisper. Her cheeks got a little rosy again, but she eventually stopped rubbing his leg and got up. "Water must be ready." she said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 pm

"Mmm... okay..." The large pegasus had begun to relax more. "I can't wait..." He looked over her way as she went to get the tea ready.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 pm

She felt his gaze on her, it made a shiver run up and down her spine. She made the tea ready, basic green tea spiced with a drop of lemon juice and sweetened with honey. Her dishes, however, were not the best around. She had two mugs, another one with a "humoristic" text: "You don't need to be insane to work here, but it certainly helps" and another one was old Wonderbolts fan mug, chipped from the edge a little.
Makeover shrugged and returned with a tray and the mugs to the living room.

"I don't actually have the wealth to keep up a good china." she said, apologetic. She certainly acted more ladylike than what she was able to afford.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 pm

"That's quite alright, Makeover... I'm not picky and I couldn't care less about that kind of thing. Wealth obsession is draining on the soul."

He smiled and took a mug, carefully drinking the tea.

"This is good... thank you." He extended a large wing slowly around her side.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Makeover snuggled a little closer to the large stallion, as he wrapped his wing around her. She tasted the tea, which was exactly like the one she usually brewed at the spa, though this one had an interesting twist because of the lemon.

"Nice philosophy. I like it." she said, smiling a little, "That is what mama and papa used to say, too, kind of. 'Ponies with nasty personality gather posh things', or something along those lines." She relaxed in the presense and closeness of another pony. She did not even remember the last time she had been so close to anypony.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Arpeggio relaxed further, drinking more tea and still keeping his wing around her. He enjoyed having the sweethearted mare close to him.

"That's why... I don't like going to Canterlot much... too much of that kind of attitude around..." The stallion let out a big yawn. "Mmmph..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

"Honey, you must be dead tired..." Makeover said, placing the mug on the small coffee table. She wrapped her front leg around him, again looking up at him, smiling a little. "I really can't let you fly alone during night back at Ponyville."

It worried her, even if Arpeggio was getting better, he was still quite ill. She would never forgive herself, if something was to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 pm

"Mmmnn... it's okay... I really don't want to impose." He gave her a tired smile back. He felt warm from how much she cared.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Makeover got her cheeks rosy again. "You would not be a burden." She reached to nuzzle him a little. "I could sleep on the sofa, so you can rest on my bed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxed evening.   A relaxed evening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relaxed evening.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next