My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"nice place here"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

"nice place here" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"It shouldn't be too long I'd guess. I normally have to look down at the table in thought for a bit before it comes. AHahahahaa." He set his hooves on the table as he chuckled a bit, his eyes seem to spark under the hanging light above them. "I can't imagine a salad would take any amount of time that would be a long time." He said with grin growing on his face as sipped his soda.

"So you never did tell me why you came to Ponyville Average." He drank deeply from the glass before setting it down, causing it slide a bit for the bottom was wet with condensation.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

"did i not?" He mused slightly, closing his eyes and giving Stormy's drink a stare, thinking of how this story could best be told.

He had told many a variant of it. Every time it had some kind of untruth in it. however other's could never recognize. he could lie to a detective or researcher pony, they would not have a clue in the slightest.

"i guess there isn't much behind it... all i really came for was cheaper accommodation and more job possibilities." He smiled calmly, his face leaving not a trace or a smidgen of proof.

That was truly the gist of the story, but there was a little more to it, but that he wouldn't tell, he looked over the meals of other visitors, wondering how the colt salad will be, and when it will come.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 pm

"AHAHaHaHahaha. You funny about that story." He grinned widely as they set the salads before them and filly rushes off to another table, for they were starting to pack in with hungry ponies. "I normally tell ponies what they need to know about what I'm doing."

He removed the round little tomatoes and set them aside as he mixed his salad with his fork. "So sometimes I grow very very vague when I want to keep sometime locked up." He grinned before digging into his salad, munching happily as he stared at the colt across the way. "I feel bad of course, for it's sort of lying. Which I can admit is vice of mine, but it's not like it really is my business or thier's. So why try to press it if they don't want to talk about?" He chuckled as he ate a few bites of salad. "Salad is good. They did it top notch."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Ave got a little nervous as Stormy spoke of lies. did he see through the guise?
if then, so far, he was the only person that could see right through it.
Ave's face remained as calm as apathetic as any though.

Oh, Salad~! a good something to distract himself. he was hungry, so he (politely, ofcourse) started eating his colt salad, smiling.

"it is quite well. i've never had something so simple yet delicate in taste." he gleefully smiled, slowly finishing it, going bite by bite.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Stormy pounded down the salad, taking large bites and making sure each bite had carrots and all the trimmings in the salad. He smiled pleased at the meal as his eyes had this sort of twinkle in them, like he had thought of a funny inside joke.

"So are you staying with a friend in Ponyville, or you thinking of checking into the Inn?" He asked with the sound of him setting his fork down
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

The brown pony calmly ate his salad, but made sure to not be daft.
"I have a place of my own, actually." He mentioned in the least emotional tone he could muster.

"it is far from spacious or abundant in size, but i like it." he smiled, taking another bite from his salad.
He wondered how life would be at a friend.
His only childhood friends had left him halfway through school, moving elsewhere, where he couldn't or wouldn't go.

"i don't think i would feel well in either of those situations. i'm a little spoiled, i believe." he said with a blush of perfectly acted shame
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm

"My my. You already have a house and everything." Stormy grinned as he tapped his saddlebag next to him three times. The check floated over as Stormy lifted it up as he did the raw math of tip, but quickly just paid 5 bits for tip. "You know Average. I always come to little diner like this because it reminds me of the diner my mother worked at. I always try to tip them well, because good tips were the diffidence between me getting a toy or not. AHahhaahaa."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Ave can't help but chuckle.
"You like having souvenirs for your travels?" He remarked, recalling Stormy's traveling nature, and the fact that he has seen stranger oddities as souvenirs.
After hearing that, he gave a short wonder to what kind of souvenirs he could muster while he lived here. a toy sounded like a world of fun and both his size as well as his abundance in bits would help him pull it off.

"and yes, i have already prepared myself for living elsewhere, if it were up to me, i would prepare everything and only realize in hindsight that letting things happen might have been so much more fun. do you prefer to let the world push you somewhere, or do you craft your own path to follow?" He asked, Brown empty eyes focused in on the Blue eyes which fit perfectly onto the white surface within Stormy's head, his thoughts silenced, hearing of the surrounding ponies silenced as he awaited a response, locked in conversation with stormy.

((sorry for the abuse of adjectives and not keeping things short and sweet, i'm trying to train my ability to write as if i were writing actual literature. with all the adjectives, other tricks and whatnot.))
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm

((Write however you like. XD)))

"Well." he leaned back with grin as he sipped his water. "If I was allowed to be cryptic I'd say I have a planned path I follow, though I tend to follow the hints. However I'm not some wizard in tower, so I'd say I follow the stories." He lifted his hoof to draw a pause as he lifted a black, leather bound book from his pack. "My profession requires me to be well versed in folk lore and a bit of magic. Though never consult me over a unicorn." He smiled as he removed his bookmark and flipped to a page. "You see I read a story about, let's say about a magic pearl." He shown a rough drawing of pony by the ocean. "Now I could just read it and sit in bar, gaining some coin, or. His grinned returned to his orange face. "I could see if there true before I tell them. That's what normally pulls me, if I don't have one I'm after. I flip a coin when I get to gorks in the raod! HAhahahaahaha."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 am

"that's quite a unique way to decide your travels across the lands, but it's a good idea." He smiled, taking a good look at the picture and some of the words that accompanied it. his thoughtful gaze drifted off to elsewhere nearby, his eyes lacking of focus and brain whizzing of thought.

"you must have been to a lot of places and seen the lot of locations that each belong to their respective story, then."
His thoughts took him all over Equestria and further, thinking of all the fairytales and myth he knew, where they played and how they were to listen to.

"i imagine that you by far prefer telling the stories you've seen to be true." he said, turning his head back to stormy, shifting his eyes focused to those of stormy, losing their gaze into another reality, coming back down to reality where all could see them.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 pm

He leaned forward, letting his head rest on his hoof with grin. "There the only ones I tell." His grin grew wider as he cracked his neck, pushing out of the booth with a dust of his coat. "Shall we be off then?"

He set a large tip before slipping on his saddlebag and clicking the locks on the side, adjusting his legs to the fact he was standing once more.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 pm

"that probably isn't a bad idea." He stood up as well, shaking his mane and putting his hat back on, standing short, but present.

"Thank you sincerely for helping me with my hunger" Ave smiled kindly, glad to have had a nice meal.

"it's getting a little late, isn't it?" As they wandered outside, Ave stared at the passing clouds which shine in the slowly fading light of the passing sun.
A short breeze picked up, blowing softly, Ave smiling at the cool touch.
"i believe i'll be returning to my residence within a few inches of sun movement." he said, looking at the sun's current position, his face lighting up at the sun's warm glow.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 am

Stormy followed, nodding as he saw the sky was growing dark. "Yes. That sounds like a good idea." He said, grinning as he tried to remember something, only to fall short. "I enjoyed are exchange Ave. Should you ever want to go on a adventure. Send me a letter."

He offered the colt a card with Stormy's contact information.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 pm

"An adventure, you say?" the colt chuckled.
"i'll think about it" He said with a smile, accepting the card and giving it a look.

"The exchange was nice and i hope to remember it for a long time to come" he gave stormy a last blank smile before heading off towards the ponyville housing area, looking at the sky and the passing clouds with a certain feeling of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Stormy ginned as the colt walked off. He removed his black leather bound book, tapping twice as he flipped through a few pages. "It seems high time I headed out then." The turned suddenly with tuck of the book in it's holder as he went to the train station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "nice place here"   "nice place here" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"nice place here"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: