My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles Kat

Skittles Kat

Summer Sun Empty
PostSubject: Summer Sun   Summer Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Puffy curly lime green and soft yellow highlights.
Tail: Same as the mane.
Eyes: A baby pink color.
Body: Short and thin, tan/peachy color.
Cutie Mark: A daisy flower.
Age (Baby,adult): Teen to Young Adult
Summer Sun Summer_sun__pony_oc_for_a_forum__by_snowingstarx-d5bka7s
Personality: Summer Sun called Summer or Sunny is a very honest, bubbly and bright pony, also caring and easily distracted. She has very high self-esteem. But when somepony is in trouble she is very serious.

Likes: sweets, nature, flowers, making friends, helping out, caring for animals, playing outdoors.
Dislikes: bugs, darkness, arguments, lying.

History: Summer was born in Ponyville where she still lives. She grew up without any love and care, her father was always out of the town and her mum was always busy with something, if it wasn't work it would be gardening. So Summer decided to take actions. She became more sociable and she made friends very easily, that's how she compensated the fact that she didn't have her parents around often. She was always out, playing with her friends.
When she grew up most of her best friends moved away, she decided it was time to find something to do. So she tried various hobbies, but none of them got her a cutie mark, then Summer went to water her mother's garden, it was like she could get thing off her mind, caring for the garden. That's when she understood that it her talent was to care for flower. That's how she got her cutie mark.

Example RP segment:
Summer was walking down the Manehettan street. It was a very warm and sunny day and everypony was up to something exciting, but Summer Sun was just enjoying the morning, being careless as always. Suddenly she had a big mood swing when she noticed that a bully was picking on a baby pony. She approached the bully, but before she could say something, the bully turned to her.
"What are you looking at, shorty?" The bully took a try insulted Summer, but she didn't seem to be offended.
"You." She proudly announced and poked his chest.
"What's your problem? Want to know how to grow more?" He laughed, trying to get advantage in their little argument.
"I don't have a problem. But I guess you do." She stood up and stepped forward, while the bully started to noticeably kneel.
"W-what?"
All the baby ponies around were seeing this as a battle between good and evil, Sun shouldn't lose this.
"You should pick somebody your own size. It's not *cool* picking on little children, it only frightens them and it doesn't prove you are better than them, so I suggest you stop and find something better to do!" She said in a very demanding, but low voice.
She then gracefully landed on her front hooves and smiled at the bully, who had a priceless look on his face. Not letting him speak, she continued to talk, finishing her speech. " Sorry for being so mean to you, but somepony had to tell that to you." She apologized.
"It's okay, Thanks actually." The bully didn't smile, but he was grateful to Summer Sun.

Last edited by Skittles Kat on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar issues.)
Back to top Go down
http://snowingstarx.deviantart.com/
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Summer Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Approved. *Grin*
Back to top Go down
Skittles Kat

Skittles Kat

Summer Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
http://snowingstarx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Summer Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sun   Summer Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: