My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Deleted--

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 pm

--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm

please attach a picture of your pony at the top of the app.

Also, I feel, and I think a lot around here agree as well, that the mane6 are closer into the young adult age group-- maybe late teen young adult-- thats what most people put their ponies in.
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 pm

--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm

do you have a link for a pic?
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 pm

--

Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm

--

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 am

Is it an earth pony or Pegasus? Cuz the app says peg and the pic shows earth.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I want to approve this app, just need confirmation on the species as the picture doesnt match the app in that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bob

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
msheart88

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: that is so cute i wish i could make it im a great drawer but that i awsome    --Deleted-- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm

cheers cheers
Wish Dancer wrote:
Angel Cakes
--Deleted-- Tumblr_m8owhcMVWO1r5q6tf
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Brown, fluffy and slightly messy, seeing as she often forgets to brush it. She wears it with a teal bow.
Tail: Pretty much exactly like her mane.
Eyes: Large and orange/brown, giving her a constantly awed look
Body: She is slightly slim and the tiniest bit tall
Cutie Mark: A few hearts
Age (Baby,adult): Teen-Young Adu;t (Around the age of the mane 6)

Personality: Shy, quiet, day-dreamer, studious, motherly, kind, stubborn, angelic. She is much more comfortable around young foals.

Likes: Reading, animals, dancing, thinking, day dreaming, foals
Dislikes: Too much sunshine, being forced to do things, people whose first instinct is 'CHARGE!!!'

History: Even as a filly Angel Cakes was usually alone. She spent most of her time in one spot in the field, and all she would do is sit there and think for hours. She wouldn't get bored of it. Occasionally she would read, but most of the time she just day-dreamed. Her parents worried about her, and even though she was perfectly happy alone, her mother (A unicorn) enchanted a squirrel to be able to talk and understand her, and named him Walnut. He has been with Angel Cakes ever since, living in the same tree as her emergency tree house. She never caused her parents any trouble- She never teased other foals, never caused any trouble at school never broke anything. Even as a baby she rarely cried. She soon discovered she had a love for baking- especially angel cakes. (Hence the name) As she grew slightly older, she finally gained her cutie mark: Three hearts, symbolizing her kind personality. She thinks it suits her just fine.

Example RP segment:

Angel walked down the road as the rain came down in buckets, flattening her mane and plastering it to her face. She paused for a single second, a suspicious sound coming to her ears. It sounded like crying. She followed the sound and found a little filly under a street light, crying its eyes out. "Oh, dear, what happened?" Angel asked and she walked forward cautiously, not wanting to frighten the already hysterical filly. "I-I can't find my m-momma!" The little filly sobbed. She couldn't have been more then five! (In pony years...do ponies have a age difference from us like dogs do? Oh well.) "Oh, oh, honey, don't cry I'll take you home to my house and you can have some coco while I try and get to your momma, okay?" Angel soothed, and the little filly sniffled "O-Okay." As they walked, Cloudy asked the little filly, suddenly shy, "S-So...what's your name?" The filly sniffled and said "I'm Onyx." Angel smiled and said in a sweet tone "Well, its nice to meet you Onyx. I'm Angel." The two continued to talk, and they soon reached Angel's 'home'. Angel led the little girl up the ramp to the actual tree house. "Wow...Do you really live here? This is so cool!" Onyx asked in wonder, looking around the tree house that was equipped with everything for it to be a home- stove, fridge, bed, bathroom. Angel smiled as she started to hot coco and said "Yep! Even though I'm probably much better off with my feet on the ground, I like squirrels so I chose to live in a tree!" Onyx giggled and sat down. Once the coco was finished, Angel wrapped the shivering filly and a blanket and handed her the coco. "I'll be right back, I'm going to ask around town and try and find your momma." Onyx nodded but screamed when lightening flashed. Angel Cakes instantly knew she couldn't leave the girl here alone, and she got an idea. "Just a minute, sweetie." She called as she ran down the ramp. She went around the tree and started kicking it. "Wally! Wally!" She yelled as she kicked it, and finally a frustrated squirrel fell out of the tree. "What is it, Angel?" He snapped, and Angel Cakes explained the situation to him. He nodded and went up to the house, closely followed by Angel, who introduced him and Onyx to each other then went to find Onyx's mother. After a hour or two of searching, she found Onyx's parents and sent Onyx home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--Deleted-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Deleted--   --Deleted-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Deleted--
Page 1 of 1