My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To inform Equestrians of all walks of life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

To inform Equestrians of all walks of life. Empty
PostSubject: To inform Equestrians of all walks of life.   To inform Equestrians of all walks of life. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 pm

The world is changing.

Once, we all lived in small communities, and all that affected us was a day's walk away at most. But as our communities grew, joined and interacted, suddenly what was happening half way across the world was important. Equestria and the other nations have started to undergo the process of globalization, where the flap of a butterfly's wings can cause a storm.

In light of this, we at the Equestrian Informer have made it our mission to bring the news of the world to all Equestrians, for everything affects everypony, and everypony has a right to know. This way, we are not isolated in our little towns and cities, but are part of a greater Equestria, or indeed, part of the greater world.

We are aware of both the power and the responsibility a news outlet like us has. We are aware of the strong temptation to mislead to increase profits and further gains. We are aware, and we choose to be a force of truth over gratification.

Everypony should be informed.

Printing Press, editor of the Equestrian Informer

OOC: Sometimes, the forum will undergo events that will affect multiple threads, even multiple areas and cities. This subforum will be an IC annoucement of these big events, so as to add to the feeling of an interacting world to RP in, instead of a multitude of disjointed story threads.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

To inform Equestrians of all walks of life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To inform Equestrians of all walks of life.   To inform Equestrians of all walks of life. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Hahah, I like the idea of this. Can't wait to see what you'll do!
Back to top Go down

To inform Equestrians of all walks of life.
Page 1 of 1