My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who cares what i name it!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cloud Twister

who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Cloud twister supposed that the unicorns lack of a response meant that she was going to make a sculpture of him anyways. He sighed but decided that he might as well give up on telling her no, it wasn't like he could force her to not sculpt him. He wasn't really sure what she saw that was so worth sculpting, maybe she just needed more stuff to do? She really did seem to love her job.

He nodded at Gemini and shook his hoof. "Traveling is fun, but be careful, someponies aren't who they seem." in his early days, Cloud had fell for quite a few tricks. Mainly damsel in distress type things. But it had cost him packages in the past. Not to mention they were pretty rough. He knew better now and though weather control came first, whenever he made a package run he usually could catch sight of a familiar trick, sometimes it was ones he recognized. "Almost forgot, the dry areas around appleoosa must have some rocks, mostly sandstone, but still."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 am

"yeah, im not going to appleloosa any time soon unless i have to. anyway, i don't plan to be too trusting to strangers outside of certain towns. by the way, you said you were from cloudsdale, right?" he turns to look at cloud." so, what are you doing all the way out here in ponyville?"( sorry its short.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlight

ShadowFlight

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 am

Ghost smiled, and said "I would like to try sandstone. I haven't gotten to work with it much. Part of why I travel is to find more inspirations. When I see somepony, or something that inspires me, I will take it and run with it. I never deny an inspiration when it strikes. I will keep the image in my mind, and when I find the stone that begs to be that image, I make it happen. It warms my heart to see you both finding my artwork worthy of your homes, and taking pleasure in my talents."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 am

Cloud Twister couldn't hello but smile when Ghost got all mushy and said that it made her happy that they liked her art. But he couldn't help but feel that it shouldn't be a surprise. She was really good at sculpting, anypony would like her art. "Hey, you know you're really good. You should go up and show this stuff off in Canterlot. The ponies there would just love stuff like this. Not to mention they all have the money for it." he said hoping she would go there and really make a killing.

The ponies there were all about appearances and these statues fit the fancy bill just perfectly. He then replied to Gemini "Well with my weather pony duties and delivering packages, I tend to fly a lot. So making a day long trip of going to ponyville isn't all too out of my way, ya'know? The ponies here don't cause all to many problems, not when I'm around anyways." he was actually a bit sore about that. He had heard several cool stories about this city and been here a lot but never once had he been there when something cool was happening, not when the parasprites came around, not when the ursa minor rampaged through the streets, he hadn't even gotten to see the Zebra around these parts and she wasn't even a mystery anymore. "Of course, if you know about anything that's going on I'd be happy to take a look at it." he said, slightly excited though he was pretty sure nothing was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

"hmm. no i don't think there's anything going on, sorry." gemini replied to cloud, smiling a bit at ghosts words." yeah, i hear canterlot is a good place to visit too. you might even be able to find a shop that sells rare rocks up there. plus, they all tend to like art and stuff more than most ponies down here, so its worth a try, right?" he tries to think of what else he heard about canterlot, but couldn't think of anything else useful.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlight

ShadowFlight

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Ghost nodded, blushing a little, and said "I can certainly wander that way, one of these days. I need to pick up a few supplies before I go though. Carve a few more pieces in case they actually do like them. Thank you both, your patronage is always welcome." She was planning to spend the night, then perhaps move out in the morning, so when the sun set tonight, she would pack her things into the little cart again, and then shop in the morning, and set off down the road. More rocks would be good, so she could carve more things before she reached the next town.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 am

Darn, nothing today, well Twister supposed that the city couldn't always have some crisis going on. After all, if there were always parasprites and ursa minors around the city probably wouldn't be standing right now. Especially parasprites, he had heard they had gotten especially troublesome when they had started eating the very buildings themselves. He wished he had been around to see them, he loved seeing exotic animals.

As their conversation seemed to be ending he lifted his statue and then quickly lifted it high into the air with relative ease before letting go and swooping under it to catch it on his back. usually he had straps or something but since it was just a trip to Cloudsdale her was pretty sure he could handle it like this. "Well, like I said, if you need help with the rocks call, or send somepony, make sure its a pegasus, off to Cloudsdale I'll be there as soon as I can." he said before zooming off to into the distance, quickly gaining altitude and distance.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 pm

"bye cloud." gemini called to the pegasus as he zoomed off, then went back to looking at the dragon statue."thanks again for letting me buy this. it's definitely an awesome carving." he starts to pick up the dragon carving with a little strain." k-kinda heavy though. i might have to get going quickly so i don't drop it and break it." he says, putting it back down."well, it was good meeting you ghost. i hope we run into each other again in the future. but i must be off, so have a good time and i wish you luck in your travels to the other cities." he picks up the carving again, heading in the direction of his house.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlight

ShadowFlight

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:42 am

Ghost nodded, and said softly "I am sure we will. Thank you for giving it a good home." She watched him go, then slowly packed up the rest. There was enough time to buy the things she needed, and then perhaps get on the road, looking for more good stones to carve. Packing everything neatly in her cart, she draped the blanket over it all, and moved to make her purchases for the few remaining supplies she needed. Pleased with the progress she had made thus far.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlight

ShadowFlight

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Having completed what shopping she needed, and with still plenty of bits remaining, Ghost harnessed up once more, and began heading for the open road. She moved with a brisk, but not taxing pace. A nice dogwalk, with only the music of her hooves and the wind in her ears. She was looking for some more lovely pieces of marble, granite and sandstone.

------>> Heading out of Ponyville and out into the countryside roads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who cares what i name it!(open)   who cares what i name it!(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who cares what i name it!(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2