My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlight

ShadowFlight

Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker Empty
PostSubject: Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker   Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Ghost
Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker Ghost
Species: Unicorn
Mane: White
Tail: White
Eyes: Dark Sapphire Blue
Body: White
Cutie Mark: Silver shavings (if and when it appears)
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Quiet and friendly, but dedicated to her artwork and her hobbies, she rarely disturbs others unless it is something she thinks they will deem important. She is modest, considering selling her sculpture work to make a living, and not getting a swelled ego about it. She will normally consider herself as doing what she was born to do, but that anyone else could do it if they truly wished to do so.

Likes: Neat things, friendly people, nice places, clean, good stones to carve
Dislikes: Mean people, being dirty.

History: A quiet sculptor, she began sculpting things as a filly, practicing on the ice that filled the mountaintops, and then began to also make jewelry from the pretty agates and pebbles she'd find in the streams of her mountain home. She is coming to towns to try and find more subjects to inspire her sculpting ability.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

(recommendations) You may find it useful to develop other components of Ghost's history. For example, you could identify a region of the Equestrian world in which her home lies. Similarly, you might choose to indicate her place of origin, as well as notable events regarding her upbringing. Is her quiet personality the result of her past experiences? How did she obtain her cutie mark?

2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Ghost, her blue eyes watching the stallion as he approached, wondered why he was looking for her. She was the sculptor, but the gallery was the one selling the pieces, not her. She hadn't demanded anything special for them to show her work, she didn't really expect them to do it. She had a small cart she would pull from place to place, carefully packed with the small pieces she carved from the pretty colored stones she found. She expected enough to make it to the next town, perhaps, maybe a little more. She traveled to find new inspirations, hoping along the way to inspire a few new artistic souls. So when this particular stallion approached her, she watched him with nervous blue eyes.

He said quietly "Are you the artist, Ghost?"

She nodded, slowly, and said "I am, yes. Is there something I can help you with?"

He said "Indeed. I've been trailing you, from town to town and city to city, but I always seem to lose track of you when you disappear between towns. I've followed your work extensively . . . and your artwork shows you have a beautiful spirit. Ghost, I have fallen for you, and I want to offer you my heart."

Her eyes widened, and she said softly "I am . . .honored. I cannot, however, simply accept, without asking you to take some time to get to know me, and not just my artwork. I could not think it fair to you to accept your love without you getting to know me better than just studying my artwork." She was very taken aback, and rather flustered.

Last edited by ShadowFlight on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker   Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 am

Hi!

You may find it useful to develop other components of Ghost's history. For example, you could identify a region of the Equestrian world in which her home lies. Similarly, you might choose to indicate her place of origin, as well as notable events regarding her upbringing. Is her quiet personality the result of her past experiences? How did she obtain her cutie mark?

Don't hesitate to elaborate on her personality and history. An in-depth personality would, in turn, reinforce your example RP segment by justifying her choice of behavior.

Please consider these suggestions. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker   Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker   Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost, traveling sculptor and jewelry maker
Page 1 of 1