My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gypsy Camping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Gypsy Camping Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy Camping   Gypsy Camping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Grassy sighed a little, looking up at the desert sun. "Not too much farther, eh? Appleoosa has been going strong for a while..." She said, Looking over to Dirt Road.

Dirt stretched, Bones creaking. "Oooof... It's a quaint town, isn't it?" He said. His bones popped as he stretched, not catching Grassy's worried frown.

And soon, They were outside the town, near the outskirts, on a generally shady part, not too far from the apple Groves.

"We'll camp here." Grassy said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Gypsy Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Camping   Gypsy Camping I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 am

Sterling Tempest approached Grassy Roots, Rock Ridge flanking him to the side as usual with his chest puffed out and his head up as if trying to intimidate.

"We're too close to this town, we could consider moving first thing in the morning..." Sterling informed Grassy, in a serious but informative tone, "I doubt these settlers out here would take kindly to us..." he said, with a sound of concern.

"I like to see em try messin wif us!" Rock Ridge spouted off, twisting his neck to let it pop.

Sterling glanced irritated to his side a little in the direction of Rock. "The goal would be to not let it come to that..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Gypsy Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Camping   Gypsy Camping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:54 am

Grassy Turned toward Sterling, motioning toward the Desert. " There isn't really any place else to set up. The Desert here is fairly unforgiving." She said, before motioning to the Smattering of Trees. "While here, we have some shade. We also need Supplies, if we're gonna keep Traveling in this heat."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Gypsy Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Camping   Gypsy Camping I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 am

Sterling Tempest bit his tongue a little bit to avoid arguing with Grassy. She seems to be less and less interested in traveling these days... Then again, he has been doing this life since before she was born...

He began to open his mouth to speak when a loud voice interrupted the conversation. He looked over to see Violet Thorn walking up, followed closely behind by Clair Voyance. Rock Ridge turned to see them and the usually tough exterior on his face kinda melted into a dopey smirk, as he tried to keep his cool .

"Is this where we're staying for a few days?" Violet asked eagerly, "I can't wait to head into town! it's been so long since i've been able to shop around and meet new ponies!" she said excitedly.

Sterling raised an eyebrow and suddenly grew very quiet. He waited for Violet Thorn to finish before turning his gaze slowly back towards Grassy, a kind smile crossing his face, "Perhaps it would be a good idea to stay here a few days," he closed his eyes and nodded to Grassy, "It might do us good-- you know-- to resupply and rest up a little bit..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gypsy Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Camping   Gypsy Camping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Camping
Page 1 of 1