My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

gemini starts to retell what he remembers of the day. "well, i believe his name was stormy. and when i mean he was chasing his shadow, i mean literally. he managed to cut it off with these.....shadow scissors i believe he called them. anyway, i ended up flying up behind it and surprising it, and he caught it and it went back to normal. after that, we talked a bit, and he told me about some interesting places. speaking of which, hey fire, have you ever been to or heard of a place called 'thunder storm castle' or a place called 'Sphinx's Maze'?"( the thread i'm talking about is in the town square, called 'shadow scissors'.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Fireseeker chuckled as Gemini recounted his story. It certainly was an intriguing one to hear and like nothing he'd heard before. He made a mental note to write it down when he got the chance.

When a question was thrown his way, Fireseeker shook his head.

"Nope. Can't say i have."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 am

"sounds like a work of magic. never really liked what unicorns could do with it, well thankfully he got his shadow back. those areas though sound interesting to visit. might have to see if there is a map of those places in the library when we return."

CW said and made an 'ohh' noise. as if something struck her.

"someone remember automatic bridge when we return, i need to write that down."

she fished into her bag and pulled out a muffin and began to eat it while she continued to hike-
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 am

"actually, he was an earth pony. and an automatic bridge? i think i can remember that. and also....." gemini gets a slight gleam in his eye." i doubt there are maps of those places clock. the maze is apparently filled with traps and has riddles you have to solve, while the castle has defences rigged up so nopony could get in. pegasi or otherwise. i was asking because the stallion whom i helped told me about them. they're places you wouldn't exactly visit on a vacation."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 am

Fireseeker smiled as his two companions carried out conversation. It felt nice to be able to relax with two ponies on a nice and peaceful hike. Gemini always seemed like a good pony to be around and Clockwork was also very friendly.

"Traps and riddles? Sounds more like the kind of place Daring Do would visit," Fireseeker joked.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"well if you plan on going to these places, feel free to invite me. one thing to know about inventors, its easier to dismantle something, like a trap, then it is to create something. i'm preatty sure if we ever came into a Daring Do situation, i could disarm a trap."

CW said, smiling lightly at this conversation, taking in a deep breath examiining the scenery as they began to approach the mountain part of the trail.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 pm

"hmm. perhaps they are, fire." gemini says honestly to fire, then looks over at CW." and as much as i would enjoy your help clock, there is the possibility you could get hurt. that is something i would rather try to avoid.....but, i suppose it wouldn't hurt to have an extra hoof to help. especially since you know stuff about inventions." he starts to think of all the help clock would be as he started to take in the view himself.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Fireseeker nodded as they reached the summit of a hill along the path. The foliage cleared enough to allow an impressive view out over all of Whitetail Woods. Being a pegasus, Fireseeker was used to good views from high vantage points, but he was still pleasantly surprised by the unique sight in front of him.

"Wow," he gasped, admiring it all. "Pretty, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Cw smiled as they reached the peak and examined the the forrest below, taking in a deep breath as she enjoys the vast veiw of the scenery.

"i bet you two can always get a veiw like this when you want to, no matter were you are, huh?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm

"yeah, something like this...not as fun though. granted, the weather also has to be nice too, mind you." gemini says to clockwork." granted, its not as cool when you just fly up to look at it as opposed to walking up to a good spot with friends." he starts to examine the scene before him, sighing inwardly at it." its an awesome sight though."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 am

Fireseeker nodded his agreement.

"It's more satisfying to walk to a good spot like this. Feels more like you've earned it."

He cast a look up into the sky, seeing the large expanse of clear blue before him.

"But I do love flying. Just the speed, the adrenalin, the freedom..." Fireseeker trailed off, almost sighing dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:33 pm

"well i guess theirs a difference in enjoying a veiw from on top and flying, seeing how your trailing off on the joys of flight. I can't really relate being somewhat bound to the ground."

she said with a smirk, enjoying the veiw one last time before continuing down the path to the other side of the mountain and the rest of the forrest, humming lightly as she continues down the trail.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:28 pm

gemini starts to follow her, sighing a bit from having to leave the view."well, you are making those mechanical wings, you said. they might be able to give you the same joys from flying that me and fire gets. though i think there might be a small difference between flying with your own wings and mechanical ones." he says, saying the words as soon as he thinks them.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Once again, Fireseeker nodded his agreement, only slightly embarrassed about letting his mind wander.

"Gemini's right. With a pegasus, the wings are a fully connected part of the body. We feel every sensation through us," he explained. "I guess mechanical wings would just feel like an extension added on."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"well I know that much. and it may not be the same thrill, but flying period is still amazing."

-to prove some sort of point, she pulled out and began towind up a small bird and let it go, flying ahead of them down the path, hopfully landing safly on the path ahead to pick up.-

"so beside hiking, anything else you two like to do on this trip? and no worries at night well do the ghost stories and smores activites."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

gemini starts to think while watching the mechanical bird."hmm...you mentioned a place we could go swimming, right?" he asks, watching the parts of the path the bird could have landed on.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm

"Smores are so good," he said, grinning. "And I've got some pretty good ghost stories."

As the topic drifted back to swimming, Fireseeker remained quiet. He decided he could easily bluff his way out of it like he had many times before. Feeling that he needed to say something, he spoke up, subtly avoiding the previous topic.

Well, if you had those mechanical wings, we could always have a go and see how good they are. Gemini and I are here to help if you need help."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

"well the wings are in an unsafe testing state at the moment, I got the wings and central gear box done, just been working on an extension that will attach to the front leg that will control height, how much wind-up is left, and able to do emergency wind ups to give a few more seconds of flight which would essentially be used to make a fall harmless. but after that i need to tinker with thegear box so it can store at least an hour of good wind up at low altitudes which would equal to 15-30 minutes of high altitude."

CW obiously loved to talk abotu her projects but she shook her head with a smile on her face as she remembered what she said at the start of this trip.

"but this isn't a trip about my projects, this is a bonding trip to know each other more, like fears and favorites. like i guess you can tell I am a bit of a gluton when it comes to bake goods."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

"that's okay. in a couple of days im going on a trip, so i won't be able to see you guys till i get back, so we might as well enjoy this now." gemini said, suddenly remembering the discussion he had earlier." so, what are your favourite baked goods then? i know mine is definitely black forest cake. and as for fears...well, i guess i'd have to say...giant crabs or lobsters. i hate those things normally." he starts to shudder at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Fireseeker barely even stopped to think about the question of baked goods. Once again, he avoided the topic of his own fear.

"Blueberry muffins. Always blueberry muffins," he answered before smiling at Clockwork. "Your not a glutton Clockwork. You seem in good shape to me."

Fireseeker instantly gave himself a mental kick. He cast a subtle look at Gemini as if daring him to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm

"its hard to say my favorite, but i usually get birthday cake cupcakes or Pinkie Pie's special cupcakes and when i'm in the mood for muffins I usually order the same kind as the Grey Pegesus if she in there ordering muffins too."

she said and blushed lightly as Fire said she was in great shape, though she felt it wasn't all true.

"thanks, and the only two fears I have so far is fear of failure and my family being right."

she sighed sadily and smiled as she finds her bird toy on the road, happyabout the distance it traveled.

"fire you want the toy? free of charge."

she said jokinly and nudge him to go get it if he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm

"fear of your family being right? right about what?" gemini asks curiously, thinking back to his family and how he hated remembering his final day with them." it doesn't sound like they were supportive of you when you put it that way. and he's right, you're not a glutton at all. so fire..." he turns his attention to the other pegasus." we said what we fear, what are you scared of?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"That would be nice Clockwork," chuckled Fireseeker, playing along with a nudge of his own.

Then the moment came. Fireseeker knew it had been coming but had hoped, as always, that it wouldn't. But of course, it was inevitable.

Quickly, he replied back to Gemini without making eye contact. "Failure. Same as Clockwork. And losing. I don't like losing. Although I guess that's more of a 'hate' than a 'fear'."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

"i'm the rainbow colored sheep of my family. my entire family are stuck up and snobs. I was born slightly different and they couldnt see past that. I don't want them to be right abotu me being nothing but a talentless outcast. as you can imagine they were fourious when my mark appeared. but lets get off this subject of fear and such, I can tell Fire here wants the subject to change."

She purposly nudge him off the path a bit to get into a cheerful setting.

"now how about we talk about something random, like out of all the imfamous ponies we heard of, who would you like to be friends with?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

"hmm." gemini thinks about the question a small bit." infamous ponies...i don't know alot, i'm afraid to say. would you two care to tell me about some of them?" he starts to follow them more slowly, looking up at all the branches as he passes by." besides...why would i want to be friends with an infamous pony in the first place? seems like they'd be bad ponies to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next