My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

gemini nods a bit, glad to be hearing something other than a horror story."sounds..better, yeah..." he sits back with less worry on his face." i guess it's better than a horror story."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Fireseeker grinned and nodded, agreeing with the others.

"Alright Clockwork. Romance it is."

He reached over for a small log and wedged it into the fire to keep it going. When he was satisfied with it burning, he turned his full attention to Clockwork and listened.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Better then making a fool of myself again, away with the mush Clockwork.

Trapper tilted her head listing to what clockwork had to say, not much for romance herself, she stretched and yawned a little bit taking another sweet to eat.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 am

-Clockwork wound up her music box so it would play a fitting tune to her story-

"okay, a long time ago there was a little filly and her sister who loved to explore the new lands, finding new and wondrous things. the two sisters came across a very unique being with parts of many animals they seen before. the sisters, being innocent and friendly as they were, began to befriend this creature and played fun games. he would then become a close friend of theirs, though between him and the older sister, it began to be something more. as they grew, so did this feeling. they may have different views on the future of the world, but they did not let something as simple as that come against them. for the time being."

-she paused to see everyponies reaction and to get a quick snack-
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

"hmm...sounds familiar so far..." gemini leans back, getting into a more comfortable position, his ears perked up a bit at the story.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm

(( Oh crud, it was my turn to reply?! My bad :/ I blame Derpy! >:( ))

Fireseeker nodded in agreement to Gemini.

Indeed the story sounded quite familiar, although Fireseeker had heard many different versions. He wondered what one Clockwork would tell them, or maybe it would be a completely different one.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Do go on.

-Trapper listened to her and took another sweet smiling slightly interested as the stallions seemed interested in romance-
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:52 pm

"alright, so this was perfect love, the whole opposite attract. the sister who was about balance and equality, the other wanting CHaos and Disharmony. but those who want the world in different states do share a fear, the day one of them must rule. Due to how Chaotic the creature was, he easily took the throne for the time being, forming the world to how he and his love saw, but power went to his head. he let his chaotic mind take over and began to have fun with his position and power, to the point he broke the heart of the one he was ready to wed when the world was perfect. with her heart broken, the younger sister and her knew for the better of the kingdom, he must be dethroned, though she still had strong feelings for him. using the power of Harmony, turned her lover into stone, to show how she saw his love, stone cold. little did she know his love was still true and pure, but was hidden by obsession of power. a part of her beloved he still loved her and instead of banishing the stoned lover to an unassailable place, placed it in the garden of her new kingdom, for her to see every day, reminding her of her only true love, corrupted by power."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Gemini smiles as the story is finished, hearing this version before." Very good, much better than fire's story...no offence." He says the last part to the other pegasus. " So, who's next, me or trapper?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Fireseeker smiled as Clockwork finished the story, then he looked at Gem when he spoke.

"Better than mine?" he gasped in mock shock, grinning all the while. "Well then, oh mighty Gemini, do recount a long and worthy tale for us from your vast well of epic stories of young and old."
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 pm

-Trapper squirmed a bit and smiled sadly at the ending of the story, with a soft sigh she turned to Gem waiting for his story trying to think of something that she could tell as well, story telling was not something she was gifted with-

What about an action story?
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Clockwork packed up her music box before smiling and going over to Trappers as it was Gem's turn for a story and from the look of the moon, the last one they may have time fore.

"well it might be a good story to end on, unless Trappers here has a story to tell, but it is Gem's turn."

She says and sis down, ready to hear an adventurous tale.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well now...I think I got a good story. First thing's first though, what do you guys know about the desert and a monster called the diablos?" Gemini asks, sitting forward a bit to tell the story.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Fireseeker shrugged at Gemini's questions.

"I know a bit about the desert," he replied, "Hung around a town called Appleoosa for a few weeks, got in trouble with some bandits, got helped out by a stallion called Smith Wesson. But as for 'diablos?' Not a clue...
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Trapper shook her head not having heard of Diablo, but sort of aware that there was a desert somewhere in Equestreia.

What is Dilabo?
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:37 am

"hm, well I been to Appleoosa once to pick up some metal, but I haven't heard anything of these creatures called Dilabos."

She states, wondering if this will be a tall tale or something that actually happened to him.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Gemini smiles a bit." Well, What I'm going to tell you is a true story, that happened to me. One day, me and my friend Quillon were looking around for an inn or something where he could stay, and ended up in the tavern after a while of searching. While there, we ran into another friend who was having a drink. Anyway, we got to telling stories, and Quillon pulled out this book where he puts some of his more interesting memories in to remember them..." He starts the story off, trying his best to recount how it happened exactly.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Fireseeker shuffled a little in his sitting position, getting a little more comfortable.

He continued listening to Gemini, pleasantly surprised when he said it was a true story.

This could be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Trapper smiled and shifted some as well real stories were always the best and most of the time more weird then anything anypony could make up
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Clockwork leans in, she heard rumors about this Quill pony and if it involves him, than it must be a good and interesting tale.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"Anyway, when he opened the book, Quill, Lunis, who was the other friend, and me all got pulled into it! It was weird...Kinda like we were flying, but couldn't control it at all. Like...If say...Hmm..." Gemini thinks for a second the best way to word it, especially since clockwork and trapper weren't pegasi like him and fireseeker." Think of it like swimming, only you can't swim, you're just floating alone no matter what you do! Anyway, once that stopped, we woke up in a desert, and the tavern no where in sight!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Note to self; write this down when I get the chance. Can use for future comic.

Fireseeker listened intently to Gemini, genuinely interested in what he was saying. Some ponies may question whether a tale like this really was true or just false, but Fireseeker had known Gemini for a while and he didn't seem like the type to lie about something that big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6