My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm

-Cw takes out a plate and gets herself a serving of pasta and began to munch on it, looking at the group with a smile on her face.-

"I never picked up what you acually do Gem, don't think i ever asked what you do for a living. but if hes into animal care, ask him, better then my way which a certain pegusus is a 'cruel' way to keep animals away from areas. it doesn't kill them, just entraps them. . . "

obiously Clockwork was difting in her own conversation, only snapping out of it to continue eating.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

gemini shakes his head a bit at the question."sorry, i have no idea. i only work as an assistant to a veterinarian. though i do help treat rabbits a bit, i don't know how to keep them out of your garden. maybe theres a type of smell or flower that keeps them away. i can check a library or something if you want me to." he offers as he goes over and gets a plate for himself too." i'm sure there's something though."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 am

Fireseeker pondered Saphraria's problem as he chewed on his pasta.

"Hmm, get a dog?" he suggested. "I'm pretty sure there's a farmer nearby who has a dog. I've seen her use it to 'corral critters' and such."

Fireseeker looked around at everyone and couldn't help but smile to himself. He'd been in Ponyville only a short time now and here he was, camping out in the woods with three ponies he could consider friends.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 am

Oh no don't trouble yourself on my behalf, I can go in and look myself, I hope there is a plant or else I may need to look into purchasing a dog like Fire suggested. I would not do well with a pet in my care.

She chewed slowly going quiet abruptly after what she had said, once she had finished her food she stretched and yawned a bit, covering her mouth with her hoof, she laid on her stomach and looked off into the night, it was nearly too dark to see much outside of the circle of the fires light now so she could no longer see the local flora, so she turned to the ponies studying their physical characteristics much like she would look over a plant.

Her first observation was that she was the only pony who did not have a hint of blue in her coat, she smiled to herself at this finding it odd, she smiled at this wondering if perhaps this was normal grouping behavior, did ponies who had similar physical traits usually group together? She thought back to school, she had not really been a social filly so she did not remember much about her fellow students.

She yawned again and snapped back to reality in case she needed to join in the conversation soon.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:46 am

-Cw finished her food and took her and Trappers plate to the side with dirty dishes and sat close to the fire, looking at everypony.-

"so I gues nows good as ever to tell ghost stories, feel free to start if you have one."

-she got comfortable and fished into her bag for some simple sweets to munch on during th etelling of stories, nudging Trappers incase she wanted some.-
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 pm

gemini continues to eat his food, looking towards the stars a small bit as he though about some ghost stories." sorry, i'll go last, that way i can think up at least a decent one. i'm not too good at thinking up ghost stories on the spot. how about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

"On the spot? You don't know any good ones?" asked Fireseeker, surprised at Gemini, "Every self-respecting stallion should know some ghost stories of by heart. I got a good one."

He shuffled closer to the fire, letting the flicking flames cast shadows across his face.

"Shall I begin, The Story of the Blanks?"
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Please do.

-Trapper leaned forward a bit nearer to the fire, she smiled she did enjoy a good horror story though it freaked her out, she took one of Clockworks sweets and munched on it leaning onto the other mare knowing that she was likely going to scream and need some pony to cling to in fear-
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 pm

" go on, tell us this tale of horror."

-Cw rerplied, smiling as she always enjoyed a good story, not minding Trappers being so close as she had a feeling it was just to feel safer during the story and let her be, munchin on her sweets, ready to hear the story of the Blanks.-
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

gemini makes a small sigh, clearly not liking fireseekers choice of words." you saying i'm not a self respecting stallion?" he leans closer to the fire too." if this one isn't scary, you have to take that back..."(sorry it's so short.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 am

((I guess I'll tell it in sections to let you all react :D Part 1...))

Fireseeker smiled a sinister smile to Gemini and began the story in a low voice.

"There was once a pony called Sunny. She was a young filly, without a cutie mark. One day, she wandered into the Everfree forest, hoping she may find her special talent. But she became lost.
"The tall trees surrounded her, the dark shadows looming over her. Wild animals howled in the darkness as she unknowingly trotted deeper and deeper into the forest. After hours, Sunny almost gave up hope of ever escaping the forest, when suddenly..."

Fireseeker paused for dramatic effect. He loved story telling in every form, whether it was written, sung or spoken.

"...she entered a town. A quaint, peaceful town in the middle of the Everfree forest. Apparently, the day was a day of celebration in the town, as brightly coloured banners were being hung from buildings, and balloons and streamers decorated the streets.
But Sunny noticed something. Something...strange. Everypony in town, even the adults, didn't have cutie marks. They were all blank flanks. When she asked them why, they claimed to have no idea what she was talking about."

Lowering his head closer to the fire, letting the flames cast strange shadows over his face, Fireseeker continued.

"And then, Sunny saw her. Standing on the edge of the woods, was a filly, just like her, with a cutie mark of gemstones. But the filly wasn't a normal pony. She was...a ghost"
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh wow!!

Trapper tensed up a bit listing to the story was already freaking her out a little, she moved forward a bit more into the light of the fire eyes wide in anticipation for the conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:49 am

Clockwork smiled at the story, she loved were this was going, and a tune began to develop in her head, and a design for a music box to go with it, but the story wasn't over, and so was her Idea, she etched closer and began to chew on a marshmellow, awaiting the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:31 pm

gemini listened closely to the story, leaning back a bit and shivering slightly when he mentioned the ghost."so, what happened next?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

"Well..."

Fireseeker let the word hang for several suspense-filled moments.

"The filly ghost seemed to summon Sunny. She wanted to be followed. So Sunny followed her. The ghost lead her around the village and disappeared into a shack tucked just in the trees of the Everfree forest, on the village's border."
"Sunny crept up to the front door, and gently opened it with an eerie creak. The inside was dark and gloomy. There was a strange scent in the air. Something foul and disgusting. But Sunny walked inside. She called out to the filly ghost she had seen, but heard no reply."

Fireseeker reached down to pick up a stick in his hoof. He scraped a meaningless pattern in the dirt, his eyes intensely focused on the flames of the campfire.

"As she trotted further into the shack, she noticed an object in the centre of the room. A large mound, almost the size of a pony, covered by a blood red cloth."
"As the curious filly that Sunny was, she approached the mysterious mound. With a wavering hoof, she gripped the sheet and whipped it off, to reveal..."

Suddenly, Fireseeker plunged the stick he held into the fire, causing a series of disturbed orange embers to shoot into the air as he boomed in an ominous voice.

"A skeleton!"

(( Part 2 of 3 :D ))

Last edited by Fireseeker on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 am

OHCELESTAAAARRGGHH!

-Trapper screamed and clung onto clock work when he pushed the stick into the fire yelling and clinging to the other mare as if for dear life, her eyes were wide and her fur was on end as she freaked out-
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Clockwork was shock but the noise she let out was more of surprised as Trapper clinged to her for comfot. She sighed lightly and stroke her back, trying to calm her down so she won't at least faint if the story ends on a scary note. Clockwork looked at fire and smiled lightly as if to say 'what happened next?'
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm

gemini continued to listen closely, still shivering in a bit of fright."and...and then what?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 pm

"Sunny ran from the shack as fast as her hooves would carry her," continued Fireseeker in a dark and ominous voice. "But as she went outside, she froze in fear."

"The town had transformed. No longer was it festive with bright, colourful decorations, or joyful partying ponies. Everything was dark and gloomy. The buildings seemed destroyed and deserted. In front of her, she could see the town's residents...but they were no longer themselves."

Fireseeker once again lowered his head to the fire, hunkering over the flames.

"Each pony had transformed into a horrid beast. Slimy tentacles withered from their scaly bodies, and their eyes glowed bright red. One monster stepped froward and spoke in a raspy voice."
"'We had to kill the filly,' he said. 'She was marked. Cursed. She was going to ruin the party. So we had to kill her.'"

"Sunny let out an ear piercing scream and galloped into the Everfree forest. She could here the mob of monsters chasing close behind her, but still she ran."
"Soon, she reached a clearing. Suddenly her hoof tripped on a root and she fell. When Sunny got back to her hooves, she was surrounded from all sides by the terrifying creatures, with no escape."

"'Don't worry,' rasped one of the monsters, stepping closer to the crying filly. 'We'll protect you. You won't be marked, like her.'

"'You will become...one of us!'"

On these final words, Fireseeker pumped his wings. Fuelled by generated wind, the flames flicked and roared loudly, as large amounts of embers soared around everypony.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 am

Trapper fell over squealing in fear, she sat up quickly though as not to land on the embers, she blushed hard as the squeal died away after a moment coughing a little in embarrassment. She proceeded to not make eye contact with any pony as they all got themselves situated, pushing some of the embers back into the fire.

W-well.. that was most definitely a scary story.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Clockwork shuddered at the horrifying ending to the tory and saw Trappers have a panic attack and stroke Trapper's mane in a calming mannor show she wouldn't start a foresst fire an end this trip short.

"i think i have a theme to go by for Nightmare Night, should give anypony walkin bby my shop the creeps."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:35 pm

gemini just couldn't help but let out a very small, nervous chuckle at trappers reaction, then looks up at the stars nervously." t-that wasn't too scary. b-but i prefer listening to interesting stories as opposed to scary stories myself...."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:40 am

Fireseeker burst out laughing, practically rolling on a ground in hysterics.

"Oh, r-r-real-l-ly Ge-gem?" he asked, imitating his friend, "You w-w-weren't s-s-scared?"

He tried hard to eventually calm down, wiping a tear of joy away.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Lets hear another story, that one was great.

Trapper twitched a little and blushed pulling away from clockwork, realizing her spazzing was invading the other pony's bubble, she sat up properly and looked up seeing mostly tree branches with a few starts poking through, she tried to identify the leaves and trees around them unsuccessfully, she was not a pony to gaze up at the stars in wonder, but some pony who was content to roam the earth learning about the closer to home mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

(sorry was busy XP but i should be back)

"non-scary story, hm? I think I got one. Anypony care for a love story? It involves Celstia and a Certia Draconequese, now this just a story so I have no idea how true it is."

-Cockwork suggested and went to change out the music cylinder in her music box so the music will fit the story, though she wonders is they wanted to hear a story which is essentially gossip and rumors, but who doesn't like to hear a story about famous pones, right?-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next