My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) Empty
PostSubject: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Clockwork was sitting at the edge of the forrest, waiting for the two pegusi to arrive. she had a bag full of enough food for two days or so (half of them baked goods), and a bunch of devices she made to help with camping like a automatic tent and a firestater to just begin to list. She was munching on a lemon muffin while she waited for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 pm

gemini starts to walk up, carrying a large duffle bag." hey, do you got everything you need?" he drops his duffle bag, and starts to sit down with a small sigh." i should have packed less stuff. so, ready for a fun camping trip?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Looking down below him, Fireseeker spotted Gemini joining Clockwork on what he assumed was the edge of Whitetail Woods. Shuffling a little against the saddlebags hanging on either side of him, he stopped flapping and dove downwards.

As Fireseeker drew closer to them, he extended his wings and did a barrel roll before landing in front of them.

"Hey," he greeted them, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Clockwork smiled as the two finally arrived.

"i got everything and the longest i expect this to be is maybe two days."

she pulled out a music box and wound it up before putting it back, it gave off a jaunty tune to hike too. she began to lead the way to the heart of the forrest were they will set up camp. a bit excited to go camping.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:48 pm

gemini starts to follow her, chuckling silently to himself." just lead the way, clock. im sure fire doesn't mind walking behind you...." he starts to joke, interrupting himself with a bit of laughter." i don't think i need to finish that joke any more, do i? so, what other fancy gadgets do you got in there?" he asks, pointing at her bag.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Fireseeker chuckled slightly and made an effort to catch up to Clockwork, trotting along beside her instead of behind. At least then she wouldn't buy what Gemini was saying.

On that same note, Fireseeker did hope that Gemini would eventually grow tired of that joke. He didn't mind it at the moment but it might get on his nerves if he kept going on.

He then noticed they were passing by a large selection of tall oaks. Fireseeker looked upwards and admired their height, with their impressively wide span of branches tipped with brightly coloured leaves.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 pm

She chuckled lightly at this aparent joke they may have together, she reached an are open enough to set up camp, but still was surrounded by tall oak, the perfect place to set up camp.

"well your about to find out."

She placed a bronze box on the ground and began to wind it up, once it was wounded, she flipped a lever on the side and she backed up. the bottom of the box an expanded across the floor to a desend size.the top of the box extended a pole and the corners of the floor extended poles and tilted to the center of the box, attaching to it. once they attached, the sound of gears turning direction as cloth extended from the center, revealing that the box was an automatic tent.

"well my tents set up. you two need help?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 pm

gemini looked at the extended tent in awe." thats so awesome.....do you sell those too?" he asks, the tent taking up his full attention." this thing is amazing...it could save time and definitely looks awesome. you must be a genius." gemini starts to look at the tent closely, studying the look and and strength of it." its strong too.....better than most tents you can buy.." gemini looks back at clockwork, stars in his eyes." exactly how long does it take to make one?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Whistling a jaunty tune to himself, Fireseeker carefully beta constructing his tent. He had done it many times before as was required by somepony who had travelled a lot. Soon, he was hammering in pegs to the last of the guidelines.

"There,"he announced with the hammer in his mouth, stepping back to examine the finished product. "All set up."

Before them stood a simple domed tent, shaded a light green colour. As much as Fireseeker like his tent, he figured one like Clockwork's could be pretty useful to have.

"Must take quite a while to build one," he guessed, looking at it, "I have to say, I would be interested in buying one of those if you could make one Clockwork."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

she looked down at the ground with a shy smile as she was compilented on her work. she is truly proud of all the inventions she creates.

"this is acually a very complex mecanism, if i get all the needed parts, which usually taked a week to gather them, it would take me a weekend to assemble.if you want one, be prepared to wait one to two weeks and to pay more than your average tent, but this camping trip isn't about business, its about fun and enjoying out doors. now Fire, since your tent is done, would you mind collecting firewood?"

She asked of him, placing her sachel full of gadgets into her tent, comming out and taking a deep breath and sighing it out.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm

gemini continues to marvel at the tent for a small bit, then goes to set up his tent. not used to setting one up, he takes a few more minutes than would have been normal, and it looks a bit worn out." huh...guess i shouldn't have bought a second hand tent....oh well, i plan on buying a mechanical one anyway." he practically sings the last part. "so what other cool gadgets do you have, clock?" he starts to walk up to clock, excited.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

"Sure, I can wait for a tent. I don't plan on going anywhere for a while," said Fireseeker.

Checking his tent one last time, he nodded with a smile. "Alright, I'll go collect some."

Fireseeker trotted away from the others in the clearing where the tents were being set. Several dry branches and logs lay around the fallen tree. He went over and started collecting them, placing them across his back and using his wings to hold them in place.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm

"i haven't seen anypony so excited to see my wares. well besides my box of gears and tinkering set, i have a firestarter, an advanced swiss army knife, foldable kitchen wares, and a few toys to tinker with if we tire ourselves out and need to rest. along with some food of course."

she smiles at him and looks around and begin to move some rocks to the center of the camp site for the fire pit humming lightly.

"once he gets back, maybe we can head to the stream or see what Fire wants to do, we could go hiking if you two rather walk then swim."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"hmm. that sounds great. and i don't mind whether we go for a walk or a swim, they'll both be fun. two weeks to make another tent like that. sounds like decent timing, considering the work you must put into it." gemini starts to look up at the sky." i must admit, im probably going to keep bugging you about inventions from now on. your gadgets have that wonder about them i tend to like. i tend to act around unicorn magic the same way, but thats because it reminds me of my twin sister."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm

After piling a decent amount of timber on his back, Fireseeker head back to the others. He tilted over and dumped his collection beside where Clockwork had prepared for the fire.

"There we are," he said, brushing himself off. "So, what now?"

( Kinda short, sorry :( )
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Clockwork smiled lightly at Gemini as he confess he might be bugging her about her inventions. she did not mind his couriosity, its what keeps her in business. she simes at Fire and motion Gem to get closer to the two of them.

"so i think we do something fun, we can either go swiming in the stream and lake around here or go hiking a bit and just chat about non business related things."

She smiled lightly, her tail lightly swaying from excitement.

"so what do you have in mind to do Fire?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 pm

gemini walks over to join the two, waiting for fires response as he didn't care what they did.(rrreeeaaally short post guys. so sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Fireseeker was initially not worried about what they others had considered doing, but the mention of swimming or the lake made his heart skip a beat. He chose the one option that seemed safest but still interesting.

"Hiking sounds cool. It's pretty beautiful around these woods."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 pm

"alright then, its settled, we hike!"

She smied and got her sachel and made sure she only had the essentials; food, water, her multitool. she took in a deep breath and began to lead the way down the path used during the running of the leaves.

"so while we hike, any interesting stories? or anything you want to ask? now would bea good time."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 pm

"hmm....did i tell you guys about the time i helped a stallion catch his run away shadow? actually..." gemini stops for a second." hey fire, have you ever been to appleloosa? i kinda want to go there, and alot of other towns, in the future, so it might be best if i know what type of place it is." he starts to pass clockwork, subconsciously walking faster.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Fireseeker set off at a healthy pace, keeping along with the others whilst admiring the scenic route of the forest. The path seemed very well trodden so it was unlikely they would get lost.

He turned to Gemini as he was asked the question and nodded in reply.

"I have actually. It was a bit crazy, since they had something of a war going on between the local buffalo, but that got sorted out in the end," Fireseeker explained. "After that, it seemed like a nice, quiet town really."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

"I can't stand Appleloosa, the wind and sand jams up my gears and cogs, rendring my scooter useless, plus how can anypony apreciate your work when it jams every time a dust storm kicks up."

CW smirked, she did hate the place, but making some jokes about it is always fun. she noticed Gem begin to pick up the past and smiled.

"well if you wanna lead Gem, lead on, I have a clockwork scooter, so walking isn't a strong point on me if you haven't figured it out."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:56 am

gemini noticed he was walking faster, then slowed down to match his pace with clockwork and fire."sorry.....must remember to keep pace. i can't get to far ahead. and yes, it is very sandy.... or so i hear." he says, not wanting to talk any more about it."so, do you guys want to hear about the time i helped a stallion catch his runaway shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 am

Fireseeker turned to look at Gemini, raising an eyebrow in question.

"His runaway shadow?" he repeated to clarify what he had just heard. "Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Clockwork smiled and was courious by what he ment by chasing his own shadow.

"sure, do tell, something to do while we hike."

she examined her surroundings, enjoying the sights, but paying attention to Gemini when he tells his story about catching a shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)   The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clockwork Camping Experience (Fireseeker&Gemini)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next