My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winding down with some sweets. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Fireseeker mulled over the options and quickly decided.

"You know camping sounds like a good idea. Would be a nice chance to see some local wildlife and get to know you two better."

He turned to look at Gemini, wordlessly asking his opinion.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

"hmm. sure, im good for camping. at the whitetail wood i take it?" he asks, looking at clockwork for the answer." it was your idea, so i guess you get to make the decision. plus, im sure with you leading fire will take every chance to look at your plot." gemini jokes, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

"at least somepony is honest with his intents"

she joked back and ran through her head of devices she could use on the trip. smiling with delight.

"and i guess white tail as the Everfree Forrest would be too dangerous for a simple trip. I just have to go to my house and pick up a few supplies. i suggest you two should too, at least tents."

she got up and began to walk outside, taking out a bronze box. she stretch it, lifted up a handle and the box turned out to be a clockwork scooter. she wound it up and had the brakes on, waiting for the two to reply before headin home.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 am

"I did not-"

Fireseeker didn't bother finishing that sentence, knowing he would just dig himself a deeper hole. Once again, he took the opportunity to marvel at Clockwork's clockwork skills as the scooter unfolded before him.

"Nice," he commented, "Anyway, I guess we should get our camping gear then. Should we all meet outside Whitetail Woods?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

as soon as clockwork pulls out her scooter, gemini starts to hover above the ground." okay, meet you guys outside whitetail wood then. it should be fun. and that scooter thing looks cool too. its very awesome." he starts to lazy hover away a bit." see you guys in a bit." gemini starts to take off to get his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 pm

she nods to the two giving them a smiled before releasing the brake and the scooter began to move at a good speed back to her house tp gather her supplies for camping, which should make camping a bit more uniqe from your average camping experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winding down with some sweets. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2