My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winding down with some sweets. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

Winding down with some sweets. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 am

Clockwork entered Sugar Cube Corner with a sigh of exausion and ordered half a dozen cupcakes, half red velvet, half birthday cake. she sat down at the last empty table and pulled out a wind up bat and some tinkering tools and began to tinker with the inner workings of the bat, just seeing what she could reinovate what the bat does when it is winded up.

slow day, always a good day for some sweets.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

What better way to celebrate a successful day than with treat? He had heard Sugarcube Corner was a good place for them, so Fireseeker had promptly made his way over. To his surprise it was pretty packed. Holding the muffin he had brought, he saw that the only table with much space was one with a single mare sitting at it.

He approached the dark shaded pony, noticing she was playing with some weird object. Fireseeker gestured to the seat beside her.

"Hey, this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

gemini decided to head to sugar cube corner, considering he was hungry and had some bits on him. buying a piece of cake, he looked around for a place to sit. spotting fireseeker, he decided to go say hello and sit with him." hey fireseeker. how are you doing? and hello, im gemini." he greets the mare at the table with a small bow of his head." mind if i sit here too?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 pm

she could not help but chuckle lightly as the pegusus came over and asked if he could join her at the table, she looked up from her work and gave a friendly smile.

"of course, seeing how all the others are full, would be unkind to make you stand."

just as she was about to go back to tinkering, aPegusus, who introduced himself as Gemini, asked to join. she smiled up at him and gave her a similar greeting like before

"sure, why not. I'm Clockwork, CW for short, or as one pony called me, Gears."

she went back to tinkering on her mecanical bat, the wings twitching as she played with a cog in it beforeputting the panel back on ans standing it up.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 pm

"Oh, hey mate," greeted Fireseeker to Gemini, as he sat down at the table. "And thanks, urm, Clockwork."

Taking a bite out of his warm and incredibly delicious muffin, Fireseeker studied the device CW was adjusting with curiosity.

"That's an interesting...thing you got there."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

"clockwork, huh. thats a cool name." gemini says, sitting down. taking a bite from his cake, he looks at the device curiously." yeah, it is interesting. what does it do?" he starts to watch the device with interest, his curiosity getting the better of him as he stops eating." i see its mechanical, so it must do something cool, right?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 pm

She smiled at their curriousity and wound it up and got up to get her freshly bakes cupcakes. while she did that, the bat hopped around for a bit before it began to flap its wings and began to fly about 3 feet above the table, circling the tbale and letting out a mecanical bat screech every other lap. when she returned to the table, the bat landed back on the table.

"it does that."

she smiled and began to eat one of her cupcakes, a birthday cake one by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

"Wow, that's pretty impressive," said Fireseeker, smiling at the sight of the bat flying.

He hadn't seen anything quite like that before. It certainly was amazing and surely very complicated. Fireseeker couldn't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been to build. Clockwork must be a good mechanic, he thought.

For confirmation, he tilted his head slightly and glanced down at her cutie mark, only to frown. It was a little difficult to make out at first but Fireseeker thought he could see three cogs.

"That's an unusual plot you've got," he said without thinking, then suddenly realised what he'd said and panicked in an attempt to backtrack. "I mean, a weird cutie mark. No! I mean, a...a unique cutie mark."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:05 pm

gemini starts to look at the bat in awe." thats so cool! i wish i could do that too! thats awesome!" he says loudly, almost shouting. when fireseeker looks at her cutiemark, he starts to laugh a bit, then even louder when he starts talking." hahaha. i didn't think....you were like that......fire." he says between laughs. when he finally stops laughing, he looks at her cutie mark too." though he is right, you have an interesting mark. it looks like......hmm. i can't quite see what it is."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 pm

She looks down at her flank, a bit embaressed that they were staring at her plot and tried to laugh it off at Fire's mistake in talkng.

"i thought you meant the dark blue splort on my plot, but my mark, its three bronze gear in an s or z formation, it shows my skill in Clockwork manufacturing, i can make anything with moving gears. so now that you stared at my plot and i answered your couriosity, maybe you two should do the same?"

She said with a smile, taking another bite of her cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm

The blush in Fireseeker's cheeks only grew at Clockwork's response. He looked away for a few seconds, mortified, before deciding to oblige.

"Urm, yes, well I'm a writer," he explained, gesturing to the quill of his cutie mark. "And the fire trail? I've always guessed that it's supposed to represent the passion I write with, or something along those lines."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:27 pm

gemini turns around and shows off his mark a bit hesitantly." mines two twin stars. i have no idea what it means, except that my twin sister has the same two stars surrounded by several different stars. it does look kind of cool though." gemini turns back around." but seriously, mines not as cool as yours." he goes back to looking at her mark curiously, then to the bat." so, you make stuff like this all the time then?"
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm

she looked at the two marks and smiled lightly as they explained what they ment, wondering how Gemini has his mark and not know why. she nodded at his question before elaborating.

"not just toys per say, but anything mecanical like clocks, music boxes, large scale builds. infact, i am trying to make reliable clockwork wings so earth ponies can fly, but i'm just getting trouble with height control without sacrificing wind up power."

She finished off one of her cupcakes and sighed lightly at the two. enjoying their company better then her machines she usually rambles to.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Fireseeker raised an eyebrow at Clockwork as she explained her project.

"Clockwork wings?" he clarified, "That sounds really cool. But isn't that a little dangerous? I mean, if you've got to test it yourself, something could go wrong and you don't wanna end up falling from way up in the sky."

He shuddered at the thought, remembering the admittedly rare occasions of getting wing cramp at flight camp.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 pm

"yeah, he's got a point. do you have a pegasus or another pony to catch your if you fall? if not, i'll help on the weekends. or at night, if you tend to test it then. i don't think i'd be able to live with myself if another pony got hurt when i could have done something to help." gemini says, worried for the safety of the other pony.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

"No worries you two, if i do plan on doing a feild test when i am confident in my design and proto-type, i will get you to help, i'm still fixing out all the kinks and problems with it. thank you for offering though Gemini."

She took out a second cupcake, red velvet, and began to eat it, smiling at the two.

"well my day has been slow anyway, mind if I ask what you two plan on doing when you leave here? besides staring at cute mare's plots?"

she said smiling a bit at her joke, still a bit embaressed that they stared at her flank, even if it was just to see her cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Fireseeker subtly facehoofed. I'm never going to live that down, am I? he thought to himself.

Resisting the urge to groan or apologise profusely, he answered the question.

"Actually, I only just arrived here. I don't really know what's around so I have no idea what I could do for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

"hmm. i should probably apologize for that. i don't normally look at other ponies plots unless i need to. my curiosity got the better of me. as for what im doing, nothing really, just wandering around town today. why do you ask?" gemini says, then looks back at the mechanical bat." also, do you sell those kinds of things? i kinda want one for myself."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:22 pm

she smiled as her tinkering has brought her another customer to her shop most likely.

"i do, I usually bring unfinish projects or toys to tinker with while i wait for my sweets to be made. if you like what this one does, you can have it for five bits. and I ask cause i'm having a slow day, your the second person all day to order something or ask about my wares for sell. Since Fire here is new in town, maybe all three of us can hang out, who knows, we might get lucky when night falls and a party will be happening we can go to."

she finishes off her second cupcake and debates taking a third, but desides to save the rest for later.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Fireseeker mentally debated accepting the offer whilst chewing the last of his muffin. At first he felt a little reluctant as he never had been great at meeting new ponies; his first words with Clockwork were proof enough of that. Then he figured why not? He had just arrived in town and supposed there was nothing bad about having fun with some new friends.

"Yeah, alright. Sounds good to me," he replied cheerfully before his attention fell to the cupcakes at her hooves. "Say, why do you have so many cupcakes?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:38 pm

"now fire, its not nice to be nosy. even if im curious too." gemini says to fire, then looked at the bat."hmm......five bits you say? yeah, fair price." gemini hands her the five bits." so, where is your shop located? i might want to buy more stuff. and that sounds awesome, but im not sure what we can do."
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 pm

she looked at fire and blinked at him, looking at her remaining four cupcakes.

"what? i like baked goods, they help me think. . ."

she took the five bits and smiled, handing over the bat, smiling at one of her many works going to a new home.

"my shop is located in the market disctrict, just a street down from Elix's Potion shop, you can't miss my store, its the one with the clockwork clock on it. and hopefully we can do something exciting, but you never know till it happens."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 pm

"I wasn't trying to be nosy" Fireseeker said, grinning, before turning to Clockwork. "I'll make sure to check your shop out. If what you got in there is half as good as that bat, I bet I'd clear out your shelves."

He chuckled and shook his head. "You know, sometimes I wish my talent was more physical, like yours Clockwork. Ponies can actually see how complicated that bat is. It's not the same with a book or an article."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

"yeah. well, where do you guys want to go? im good for anything really. gemini starts to laugh a bit." yeah, but you'll have to get there before i do fire. im not to good at saving my bits, so i'll probably buy all i can." he jokes, then looks back at clockwork." what do you want to do? we did disturb you while you were working on this." he holds up the bat.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

she laughed a bit as they seemd interested in her talent and work, talking baout buying her out of her wares.

" you didn't bother me, the toy was finished, i was tinkering with it to increase its hight it flew and when it let out its noise. and I guess if you want, we could go bowling, or visit the library or if you don't mind all three of use being away from everypony, go on a shart camping trip."

She suggested, ponyville was a nice place to meet new people and hang out with them, but unless someone throws a party (which is usually alot concidering two of the locals anre know party throwers), there isn't that many overly exciting things to do.

"unless you two have better ideas, i am up for anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding down with some sweets. (open)   Winding down with some sweets. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winding down with some sweets. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next