My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Bowling Alley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

In the Bowling Alley Empty
PostSubject: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Soaring Splash trotted into the bowling alley,eager to try out bowling.She trotted up to the desk,and got a bowling bowl and picked it up easily with her magic.She then trotted over to a lane,and began to throw the ball.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:04 pm

"Nice shot, Splashie!" Canvis laughed as she approached her friend in a steady trot. She used her magic to carry a highly decorated bowling ball and throw it down the closest aisle to the left. It turned out to be a split.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"Good shot!" Said Soaring Splash,picking up another ball,and she threw it,and got a strike.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm

"Nice!" Canvis laughed as she drank a purple slushie, nodding as she got brainfreeze.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Soaring Splash trotted over to the snack counter,and got some popcorn.She started picking up bits of popcorn with her magic and eating them."They taste better this way!" She said,munching on the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Canvis nodded with a huge smile as she used her magic to steal some of Slashie's popcorn!
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hey!" Said Soaring Splash,trotting after the piece of stray popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Canvis laughed. "Okay, have some of my slushie!" Canvis bowled her ball and got a strike. She flapped her wings and did an air-dance of joy!
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Soaring Splash dragged the slushie over,and started drinking some.She then looked over and seen her friend had got a strike."Congrats! Now its my turn," she said leaving the slushie and the popcorn down.She picked the ball up with her magic,and threw the ball.She got a split.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Canvis laughed, and hi-hoofed her. "How 'bout getting some pizza?" Canvis suggested, already trotting over to the fast-food resteraunt.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"Wait for me!" She said,gallping after her friend.When they arrived,Soaring Splash looked at the menu."Hmmm... I'll have a small tropical pizza please!" She decided,rumaging in her saddle bag for some bits.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 pm

"And I'll have dandilion please! With some hay fries!" Canvis ordered, happy to be with her friend. She put enough bits on the counter for both pizza's and hayf fries. The waitress said, "Go sit at a table or go bowling and we'll bring it over to you."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 pm

"Thank you Canvis! I think we should sit at a table" She said
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Canvis nodded and waited for Soaring Splash to pick a nice table.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Soaring Splash sat at the table nearest to the bowlers,so she could watch them compete
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Some ponies are amazing at bowling!" Canvis remarked, wide eyed at the bowlers who were doing very well. the waitress came over, using magic to carry the food. She lay it down infront of the ponies. Canvis began to cut her pizza into slices with her magic and picking of a few dandilions to save for later before nibbling her slice.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 am

Soaring Splash did the same and began to tuck into her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 pm

"So, how is Bubbles?" Canvis asked, looking up from her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 pm

"Fine" She mumbled through bites of her pizza
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 am

Cnavis nodded and ate her pizza quietly. She used her magic to get two napkins for herself and Soaring Splash.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

Reel walked into the bowling alley. He had been in Ponyville for this long yet had never been here. he eventually saw Splash and Canvis. He waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Bowling Alley   In the Bowling Alley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Bowling Alley
Page 1 of 1