My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Scissors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:45 pm

gemini looks kind of confused at stormys random laughing." uh...okay then. so, would you say maybe a day or two for me to get prepared and all that?" he starts to stretch a bit lazily." and as for where i'm from, its in the north east of equestria actually." he looks at the clock tower for a minute." hmm...i still got time..." he says under his breath.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Stormy grinned, pretending not to say the confusion in his look. Perhaps one day he would need to show this colt the joys of laughter. "I'll give you three if it makes it easier for you." He said as turned with the colt to the clock. "If I am keeping you from something your welcome to live, though before you would I'd love to know the town. I have been all over the Northern east parts of our fine country. Perhaps I have visited there."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm

"thank you, it really does help. as for the town...i'd rather just forget about it, if you don't mind." gemini said, trying to be as polite as he can." anyway, three days sounds great. gives me plenty of time to get ready." he starts to hover nervously in the air." and as for what you're keeping me from, i just have to go get my gear for a camping trip in the whitetail woods with some friends of mine. my stuffs already packed for it, so i still have a few minutes if you have anything else to talk about."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

"It seems you don't wish to say anymore more. No need for me to keep you." He grinned as shifted his weight bit. The clearly was ready to go hang with his friends instead of some older colt. "I'll meet you on the outskirts of Ponyville three days from now. 8 o'clock sharp."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

"8 o'clock sharp? thanks, i'll definitely be there." gemini said, smiling a bit at the thought of travelling somewhere." is there anything important i should bring?" he asked, starting to think of all the supplies he might need and which ones he could go without.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Scissors    Shadow Scissors  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Scissors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2