My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillon

Quillon

How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Quillon
How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! Quillonavatar
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Cyan/Yellow, styled like Lyra's
Tail: Same as above
Eyes:Blue
Body:Orange
Cutie Mark: A blue, gilded book with a red marker hanging out of the bottom.
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult, around the same age of the mane 6.

Personality: Cheerful, sociable, always keeping an ear open and his eyes peeled for adventure.

Likes: Storytelling, reading a great story, making people laugh, and taking his pals out to dinner at Chef Sandy and Applecider's eatery and drinkery!
Dislikes: Boring Ponies, bigots, blowhards,BARRELS and injustice.

History: Raised in Cloudsdale by restrictive parents, and always getting in trouble for running off with his friends on adventures in his youth, he grew tired of being ordered around and not having any say in what he wanted to do with his life, on his last year at flight camp, he flew off to the wilds of Equestria and didn't go back to Cloudsdale. When Cloudsdale was far out of sight, he realised he was an idiot. Luckily, a caravan of travelling Zebra's were nearby and let him travel with them. He eventually went off into the world with a nearly-endless enchanted empty book acquired from his last adventure and no bits to his name to reach out and touch some people. For the time being, he has decided to settle in Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (This is the scenario involving the tavern)
Quillon has just arrived in Ponyville via the Friendship Express, and he's looking for somewhere to get a drink after his long train ride. He sees a Bar/Resteraunt up ahead named Chef and Cider's Eatery and Drinkery. It's the nearest place to eat and... hang on... Chef and Cider? Surely they couldn't be the same Chef Sandy and Applecider who run that news broadcast and had those crazy adventures on their vacations? Only one way to find out, if it is them, maybe they could give me an account about that incident in the Everfree with those hunting parties and the Questing Beast... He pushes open the doors and recieves essentially a record scratch as all chatter and activity ceases and everypony turns to look at him. He is slightly fazed by this seemingly cold reception, but he doesn't let it show.
"Umm.... Hello there, amigos! This is a pretty nice place ya got here!"
He receives no response and is left standing there awkwardly, until the red Earth Pony at the bar yells "Woo! Another piggyba-err, I mean customer!" The brown-maned yellow Earth Pony at the ovens behind him facehoofs and resumes cooking up whatever's in the oven. Possibly something involving cacti, judging by his cutie mark. A rather odd one, Quillon notes, a cactus wearing a chef hat. Quillon shakes his head. Wugh. Getting too focused on the nitty-gritty, gotta get back to reality. The talk and bustle of the place starts up again and the ponies resume their conversations. Quillon sidles over to the counter.
"Hey, I'd like to order a mug of your fine cider."
"Certainly, that'll be 8 bits."
"You mean like those newfangled video game contraptions?"
"I guess you could say that, yeah."
The earth pony fills up a wooden mug with cider from the barrels behind. Quillon shudders involuntarily.
"Everything OK sir?"
"Yeah.. it's just.. barrels and I don't have a very good history..."
"Why's that?"
"It's a long story. I woke in this weird castle ages ago off on my travels. It was terrifying, it was full of weird two-legged creatures who were intent on killing me, and those barrels.. they were even more murderous!"
"Really? How can barrels be evil? They don't even have faces to evil laugh with.."
"You had to be there man!"
"Heheh, you're certainly an interesting character. You'll most likely brighten things up around here. Mind you, I don't think they can get much more lively round here, with that Pinkie Pie throwing crazy parties all the time. In fact all of those Element of Harmony-typey ponies are always starting something crazy round these parts."
At this last remark, Quillon chokes on his cider and comically spits it out in a fountain-like spray.
"*cough**choke* Sorry, Elements of Harmony? In this town? Really!?"
"Yeah, they sure do get up to some crazy stuff."
Applecider finds himself talking to thin air as Quillon is galloping down the road shouting something about stories for his book.

Last edited by Quillon on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Quillon! Welcome to the forum.

It's good to see that you've begun work on your OC. Please refer to https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template so that you may acquire an idea of how OCs are published for this forum.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Quillon
[img]How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! Quillonavatar[/img]
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Cyan/Yellow, styled like Lyra's
Tail: Same as above
Eyes:Blue
Body:Orange
Cutie Mark: A blue, gilded book with a red marker hanging out of the bottom.
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult, around the same age of the mane 6.

Personality: Cheerful, sociable, always keeping an ear open and his eyes peeled for adventure.

Likes: Storytelling, reading a great story, making people laugh, and taking his pals out to dinner at Chef Sandy and Applecider's eatery and drinkery!
Dislikes: Boring Ponies, bigots, blowhards,BARRELS and injustice.

History: Raised in Cloudsdale by restrictive parents, and always getting in trouble for running off with his friends on adventures in his youth, he grew tired of being ordered around and not having any say in what he wanted to do with his life, on his last year at flight camp, he flew off to the wilds of Equestria and didn't go back to Cloudsdale. When Cloudsdale was far out of sight, he realised he was an idiot. Luckily, a caravan of travelling Zebra's were nearby and let him travel with them. He eventually went off into the world with a nearly-endless enchanted empty book acquired from his last adventure and no bits to his name to reach out and touch some people. For the time being, he has decided to settle in Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (This is the scenario involving the tavern)
Quillon has just arrived in Ponyville via the Friendship Express, and he's looking for somewhere to get a drink after his long train ride. He sees a Bar/Resteraunt up ahead named Chef and Cider's Eatery and Drinkery. It's the nearest place to eat and... hang on... Chef and Cider? Surely they couldn't be the same Chef Sandy and Applecider who run that news broadcast and had those crazy adventures on their vacations? Only one way to find out, if it is them, maybe they could give me an account about that incident in the Everfree with those hunting parties and the Questing Beast... He pushes open the doors and recieves essentially a record scratch as all chatter and activity ceases and everypony turns to look at him. He is slightly fazed by this seemingly cold reception, but he doesn't let it show.
"Umm.... Hello there, amigos! This is a pretty nice place ya got here!"
He receives no response and is left standing there awkwardly, until the red Earth Pony at the bar yells "Woo! Another piggyba-err, I mean customer!" The brown-maned yellow Earth Pony at the ovens behind him facehoofs and resumes cooking up whatever's in the oven. Possibly something involving cacti, judging by his cutie mark. A rather odd one, Quillon notes, a cactus wearing a chef hat. Quillon shakes his head. Wugh. Getting too focused on the nitty-gritty, gotta get back to reality. The talk and bustle of the place starts up again and the ponies resume their conversations. Quillon sidles over to the counter.
"Hey, I'd like to order a mug of your fine cider."
"Certainly, that'll be 8 bits."
"You mean like those newfangled video game contraptions?"
"I guess you could say that, yeah."
The earth pony fills up a wooden mug with cider from the barrels behind. Quillon shudders involuntarily.
"Everything OK sir?"
"Yeah.. it's just.. barrels and I don't have a very good history..."
"Why's that?"
"It's a long story. I woke in this weird castle ages ago off on my travels. It was terrifying, it was full of weird two-legged creatures who were intent on killing me, and those barrels.. they were even more murderous!"
"Really? How can barrels be evil? They don't even have faces to evil laugh with.."
"You had to be there man!"
"Heheh, you're certainly an interesting character. You'll most likely brighten things up around here. Mind you, I don't think they can get much more lively round here, with that Pinkie Pie throwing crazy parties all the time. In fact all of those Element of Harmony-typey ponies are always starting something crazy round these parts."
At this last remark, Quillon chokes on his cider and comically spits it out in a fountain-like spray.
"*cough**choke* Sorry, Elements of Harmony? In this town? Really!?"
"Yeah, they sure do get up to some crazy stuff."
Applecider finds himself talking to thin air as Quillon is galloping down the road shouting something about stories for his book.

Last edited by Quillon on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks for viewing the template. The pictures must be hosted on any image hosting site and then inserted as follows:
Code:
[img]<INSERT IMAGE URL HERE>[/img]

Instead of posting your updated sheet again, please just modify your top post. This can be done by using the "Edit" function in the top right corner of the first post, and will prevent confusion.

Please develop your RP segment. You have provided setting and a little characterization, but there could be more substance. Think about how a typical story would arrive at a resolution.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!   How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's it goin' everypony, the name's Quillon! Nice to meet you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: