My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunis Stellaris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris Empty
PostSubject: Lunis Stellaris   Lunis Stellaris I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Lunis Stellaris
Lunis Stellaris Th_Newoc2
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Medium length.
Tail:Long
Eyes:bluish purple
Body:sleek. black
Cutie Mark:Shield
Personality:Kind,Gentle,Protective,Caring,fun to be around
Dislikes:Cruel people. Snobby people. Greedy people
History:Lunis was born into a rich family. He didnt really like living with his family because alls his family members cared about was money,so one night when everypony in the mansion was asleep he snuck away without taking anything with him. His cutie mark is a shield because when he was going through the woods away from his home he came across a little filly surrounded by a pack of timberwolves. He protected the filly and fought off the timberwolves even if the cost was severe injuries. He helped the filly get home where its parents treated his wounds and taught him how to make his own remedies and other healing items with plants he found in the woods. He travels like a nomad helping out wherever he can.

Example RP segment: He walked down the street admiring the scenery until he heard sobbing. He stopped and looked over to see a young foal sitting on the ground crying. It was a red unicorn with an orange mane and tale."Now wheres your mama?" The foal kept sobbing so he decided to hand it a doll that was given to him by the filly from that night.
It was a yellow earth pony doll with a blue mane and tale. It had a heart cutie mark.The foal saw it and stopped crying and picked it up and experimentally threw it. When it landed it giggled and started throwing it in the air. "There you go. All better." He picked it up by the scruff of its neck with his mouth and sat it on his back. "Now then lets go find your mama."
He began walking through the streets with the foal giggling happily at its new toy. He stopped a few ponies and asked if they had seen anypony looking for their filly,but they all shook their heads no. ...
A good thirty minutes had passed and he was starting to get worried. The foal had fallen asleep and lay soundly on his back. "I hope I can find this little fellas mama before its too late." He stopped to take a breather and then he heard yelling. "Is it an argument?" He listened closer to find it was a female calling the name Lightning Tumble. He decided it was his best bet and he began trotting towards where the sound was coming from.
He rounded a corner and saw a a magenta unicorn calling out for her missing child. He walked up to her and tapped her on her back. She turned around and looked wide eyed at the filly on his back. She ran over and picked it up and hugged it. "Thank you."

"I found em sitting on the ground. You should really be more careful." He walked away feeling good that he had helped return a foal to its mother
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Lunis Stellaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunis Stellaris   Lunis Stellaris I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris

Lunis Stellaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunis Stellaris   Lunis Stellaris I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunis Stellaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunis Stellaris   Lunis Stellaris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunis Stellaris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: