My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pleasant afternoon tea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Pleasant afternoon tea Empty
PostSubject: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Makeover had hurried back at the Spa, seeing everything was in order. She had placed the flowers in a clear glass vase and given them some warm water. For a moment, she had wondered if she should cut the stems again for better water-gaining, but eventually she had decided there was no time for that.
She had just grabbed her summerhat and bag from the counter, then hurrying back out, considering it was polite to be in time.

Makeover was a little further from the teashop, taking a slow pace under the heat of the sun, as she did not want to sweat herself for nothing, seeing there was still quite some time to spend. She did not worry about Mist coming a lot later, since Makeover could just reserve a nice table for them and then wait while watching the townsfolk in their daily chores. That was something the beautician appreciated when she had her day off.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Finally getting back home as she slammed the door wide open patting heavily from her quick flying back. Mist made a mental note while placing the stuff into the cabinets -'Take a break from using your wings.' Remember something for a moment, she scurry outside to her garden and started washing the bonsai trees, closing the backdoor - Mist grabbed two chocolate chip melonpan(baked bread with sweet filling inside) that she made wrapped in plastic, a baggy cap before hurrying out of the house almost forgetting to lock it.(which she did)

Mist taps her chin trying to remember where the direction Makeover told her flying in a slow pace due to the sun beating down. Taking her time but worries that she'll end up making the lady mare impatient pointing to the way to the tea shop. She suddenly stops rubs her eyes underneath the lens seeing a white Pegasus walking along noticing that it's Makeover, catching up to the mare lowering herself down onto the ground waving.
"Looks like I made it in time." Thank Celestia.. I though I was gonna have to ask for directions..
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 am

Makeover turned a little, as the other Pegasus reached her side. "Oh, hello again, Mist." she greeted the mare and smiled, "Seems you were in quite a hurry."
They reached the teashop and Makeover stepped inside the shop, soon wrapped in the delicious aroma of herbal fusions and fruit.

"Ahhhh, I like the atmosphere already." the beautician said after breathing in and out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Mist chuckled nervously scratching her back head underneath the baggy hat with visible sweat drop showing. "I tried not too but yeah.." looking off to the side mentally swearing to herself.
Heading for the tea shop, stepping inside the place as the atmosphere changed into the aroma of herbal, spices and fresh fruit too. It was a perfect to chill and just be completely well relaxed.

"Just Rest and Relax, I like this place all ready. I wonder what kind of tea they have." she stated looking around for a menu board.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 pm

"I know I'd love some peach-flavoured, honey-sweetened ice tea in a tall glass. And maybe a little bite to eat." Makeover said and moved onward to order the said items. "Oh, and sweetie, you don't need to treat this one, I'll pay for myself." she said, fumbling a little with her bag, then digging for a payment for her beverage and a small garden salad.

"Just take your time with the menu, I'll find us a good place to sit down." she then said, moving onwards to a table nearby an open window, then sitting down and taking off her hat. She used the large summer hat as a fan and breathed out, when the cool breeze touched her skin and made it go on goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

"Hm... I wonder if they have tea with some Sakura petals and I should ask them to put sugar in it..." still looking for that freaking menu board until spotting it on the corner near the counter. "Huh? W-well, if you say so then." she replied watching Makeover fumbles through her bag finding I guess her bits or something trotting to the menu board.

"Gotcha, Makeover." waving her hoof behind as she started scanning the menu board with those red-violet orbs looking at the various Teas and Remedies. They all sounded good especially the Sakura Breeze one and it's either hot or cold. Mist could try that one and the Nighty-Night Tonic to go. Deciding what to get, she then trots back to Makeover sitting near a open window, getting up onto the chair leaning back with a loud sigh removing her baggy hat and takes out her wrapped melonpan too.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 am

"Oh, what is that?" Makeover asked, looking curiously at the bread, still using her hat as a fan.
The beautician reached to crack the window more open, letting more breeze in.
She sighed and wiped her forehead, "Ahh, I hope the heatwave does not continued too long. Sweating does not do good for my skin."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 pm

"Oh this? I made it. It's a foreign sweet bakery made from an enriched dough covered in a thin layer of crisp cookie dough. It's called Melonpan." she explained unwrapping the plastic feeling how it's still warm taking a small piece eating it.
Mist let out a small chuckle resting her elbow near the open window placing her side muzzle on top of her blue hoof as small beads of sweat appeared on her forehead fanning herself.
"They say that sweating takes away the stink, but it's probably BS to me. I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Makeover nodded a little, wondering if a melonpan bread had any melon in it. The teashop worker came by their table bringing the drinks, and Makeover thanked the worker heartily when received her iced tea.
Then she returned to the conversation, "All I know about the sweating is that it pushes bad things out of one's body and helps to cleanse the insides. Though, I prefer sweating in a steam room - or a sauna, as they call it - than in the summer heat."
She took a light sip of the ice tea and smiled happily - it was just like she wanted it, sweet, strong and cold.
"Celestia above, this is delicious!", she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Taking another bite from her Melonpan tasting the chocolate chips and the baked cookie dough too. Mist mumbles thank you quickly swallowing receiving her hot tea too smelling the aroma and the petals too.
Mist tilted her head in the side then nodded agreeing with Makeover. "You're right and also sweating will just make a pony more lazier.. like myself. And, this sauna thing - sounds interesting too. I would like to go to one whenever." she said giving a playful wink too.
Chuckling from Makeover's compliment from her ice tea, she carefully picks up the cup blowing the steam and took a nice sip, savoring the taste of the Dragonwell green tea flavor and Sakura petals along. "Wow, I never had any tea that taste so calm and sweet." she smiled back taking out another of her Melonpan and gives it to Makeover. "If you want, you can try it."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Makeover was indeed a little curious about the bread, but kindly refused: "Thank you, but no... As I get less exercise nowadays, I need to reduce my eating. Watching the lines, you know."
She took another sip of the cold tea and gathered her thoughts for a little moment, then getting back to the subject of saunas and sweating, "The spa I work at has one, though I rarely use it. Too busy for my own remedies, it seems."
She smiled a little, then deciding to change the subject, "Oh, have I already asked? What brings you to Ponyville? I believe I have not seen you before, though it might be because I mainly work here by day and then leave to home in Cloudsdale for the night, if possible. Sometimes it really is not possible."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Mist's ears quickly went down hearing Makeover refused her bread in a kind manner but understand the mare watching her look pulling her arm back stuffing it back in the bag looking back at her. "I understand what you say, Makeover."
The Pegasus took another sip of her Sakura breeze listening to what the lady mare told her, having a sauna at a spa she's currently working in thinking about heading over there and see.
She then stared forward at Makeover when she asked what brings Mist here to Ponyville. "What brings me here? Well, I wanted to start a new life you know. Make new friends and bring my interest on the Neighponese(Japanese in pony term) here. I didn't have a.. well simple time on Cloudsdale due to my shyness so a lot of Pegasi doesn't either remember me or know me at the start. I don't let it bother me at all! but.. ugh damn it.." explaining as her ears sadly goes down making a disappointed expression slamming her head onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 am

"Seems like you still let it bother you..." Makeover said with a kind smile, as the other pegasus slammed their head on the table. She took a better pose, letting the other one express their feelings as widely as they wanted.
"So, have you made new friends, then?" she asked, drinking her ice tea slowly, feeling quite refreshed because of the beverage.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 pm

"Pathetic, huh? It is.." she said in a bland way remember that she's still holding the hot cup setting it down carefully, sighing deeply while muttering a few curse words under breathe - covering her head keeping those eyes closed and just tapping her back mane.
Taking in a good couple of minutes in slowly, she though about that question. During the times here, she did met new ponies here and made friends too. She lifted her head back up pushing the glasses up her muzzle, drinking more of her tea trying to relax and calm maybe think about good thoughts.
"I might be stressing about that.. I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well, you should not worry about things. I have not made much friends either, mainly I've been meeting clients. I rarely spend my free time around Ponyville, it seems." Makeover admitted, gently turning her glass of ice tea. She took another sip of it, reminding herself, that she did not have to be the most popular pony around, not like Miss Rarity or somepony else. She did belong to the townfolk in her own way, and it seemed she had spent more time at work than at Cloudsdale.
"You could try some spa treatment at some point, if you want to relax. I can give a first-timer discount."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Makeover was right, she really shouldn't have to get so worked up about this sort of thing. She had new friends now, although.. she still wished that she knew a close filly years ago or the Pegasus maybe does have a fillyhood friend just doesn't remember her/his name. Now, when you think about that - it doesn't make that much of sense mentally making a sweat drop appeared on the side head and sighing too. Mist, herself wasn't so popular unlike a certain light blue rainbow mane Pegasus - just being herself sounds fine with her anyways.
"...Really? you'll do that for me even though we only met moments ago?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 am

"Business has been slow as of late" Makeover admitted, "I just wonder why... I used to have some regulars, like Arpeggio, this really handsome pegasus, but I have not seen him in a while."
Makeover finished her peach tea and leaned back on her seat, letting the breze from the window crack to caress her skin. "Maybe first-timer discounts should be given out more to attract new customers, I really don't know." She played around with the empty glass a little, wondering if there would be a mass of appointments closer to the Gala, or just as dead as now.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 am

Mist rested her chin on top of her hoof finishing that last sip of the Sakura Breeze, eating the petal she saved and the melonpan too then, soon after her ear twitches slightly listening to Makeover and hearing about her one of her regular customer, Arpeggio. First time, she heard that name but doesn't know if he's new here or not. "Arpeggio? I was gonna ask if that stallion was new here but after you say that.. never mind then."

Still in that position, she takes off her glasses setting them on the table next to her cup rubbing those red-violet orbs of her from this long day. "Either the business need a new thing or since this Gala event is coming soon, everypony is getting very busy cuz of it. Not sure.. just throwing something from mind.." tapping her forehead softy.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 am

Makeover nodded and then explained: "I think Arpeggio moved to Ponyville some time ago, so he is not entirely new. Anyway, he is GORGEUS." Makeover fanned herself with the hat a little, as a little blush crept on her face. "Although, I think everypony are gorgeus." she then said, and laughed softly.

"I might have to think of something for the spa. Maybe an "open house"-type of event, I don't know." Now, she started to toy with her empty glass again, pondering about this idea. Ponies would need their hooves done anyway, but some did not know the joys of spa treatments. Maybe she should discuss this over with some other spa workers and see what could be done.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Mist burping out loud quickly covering her mouth, raising an eyebrow from Makeover's comment. "Heh.. I wonder though.. plus I think I should met this Arpeggio stallion, you know more friends." she stated letting out a chuckle noticing that sudden blush on Makeover's face, shaking her head side by side disagreement. "To be honest, I'm just average though.." yawning tiredly.

"Make the spa joyful and exciting too. Discuss it with the workers there, make a plan to bring up more customers." again just bring up ideas, she's not a expert on spa, getting manes do and etc etc. Maybe Makeover can talk about it back at the spa with the others. Although, judging by the light dirt on her back hooves, itchy mane, she might need a clean up but wants to keep that messy style still, picking up her glasses placing them on her muzzle adjusting those orbs of hers.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 am

"He might be on vacation," Makeover said, "I suggested he'd go to the beach-side, as he had been having some... Relationship drama..."
The white-coated pegasus shrugged her shoulders about the situation. Sure, there were other regulars, but Arpeggio she missed the most, as the stallion seemed to have been the most appreciating customer of them all.

She pondered over the suggestion Mist had given, then understanding they had been talking about her and her job only.
"Gosh, where are my manners..." Makeover muttered, fanning herself again, "So, what do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Mist made a 'Ooh' sound nodding her head too. "Relationship Drama? ehh.. I feel you on that.. meaning I understand about that."
Letting her hoof tap against the table as a warm breeze bushed against her skin and mane too wiping some sweat off her forehead laying back against the chair closing her eyes quickly stretching out those tired hooves of hers folding them back her head and just relaxes.

A few moments came, opening those red-violet orbs upon hearing Makeover asking the Pegasus what she do.
"Well, I'm mostly a laid-back, lazy Pegasus but during some free time I go to my garden out in the back and make sure the banzai plants and cherry blossoms are well and healthy. Oftentimes, I might end up passing out cuz the books I'm researching on a another culture."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 am

"So, that's how you got your cutiemark?" Makeover asked, "Studying Neighponese traditions?"
She took a glance at the service desk, wondering if she should order another ice tea, just for the heck of it.

[It came really short, sorry.]
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 pm

"Correct but there's more." she said still lending against the back chair. "The three cherry blossoms represent my shyness when I was filly. Small, medium and big."
Picking up her hat fanning it close to her, groaning from this freaking heat. "Oh, how did you get yours and do you like working at the spa?" she asked Makeover.

[It's okay.]
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 am

"Mine's just a hoofheld mirror, to mark that I have the ability to make ponies feel beautiful inside and out." Makeover said, a tad of pride in her voice. "Just whether it is with pep talk or some treatment at the spa, I can make others feel nice." She took a quick glance at her mark, although it was a simple one.

"And spa work is, well, it is very pleasant. I once worked on my own, but then I had to get the oils and other essentials all by my own. Working in the spa with other ponies is fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasant afternoon tea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next