My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi. random introduction thread go!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AuroraMoon

AuroraMoon

hi. random introduction thread go! Empty
PostSubject: hi. random introduction thread go!   hi. random introduction thread go! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 am

so, i couldnt tell which section was for introduction topics, or if you guys even had one...and, so i dropped one here. by the way, i'd have made one sooner, maybe, if it could be used without registering. lets newcomers get a feel for how existing members are, and such. another reason was my 'primary' OC of my two. i dont intend on dragging the second here, because i am even more uncertain if she's, well, merely borderline mary sue material, or actually over the line. but my first, well, with all the use elsewhere she's gotten...complicated.

before i say anything more specific, hi! Aurora Moon here. i've been a fan of the show itsself since like, between the last two eps of season 1. wasnt long after i got to work designing my first OC. as for before ponies, well ive been a gamer longer than ive even been able to play them. had games in my life since i was an infant. my grandma's to blame for that. and when pokemon rolled around, that was effectively my gateway into anime.

with that over with, uhm...is it even ok if i discuss my OC here to see if she needs refining before i even try and get her approved?
Back to top Go down

hi. random introduction thread go!
Page 1 of 1