My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iccy talks to Moon's Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Iccy talks to Moon's Friend Empty
PostSubject: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 am

Iccy double-checked the Room to make sure It was the right one, then Entered, looking a bit solemn. He was in a hospital, after all.

"U-Uhm... A-Arpeggio?" he asked timidly, looking toward the Pony on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Arpeggio had had his eyes closed, the injured pegasus resting a bit. At Iccy's voice, he opened his eyes and looked over at the unicorn; he wrote on his board. 'Hey... Icarus Gear, right?' Arpeggio inhaled and exhaled slowly. 'I have something I want to say to you; can you come over here?'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Iccy nodded, walking closer, wincing slightly. He hadn't heard the full story on what happened, So, he sat down near the hospital bed, glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 am

Arpeggio slowly lifted his arm that didn't have the IVs in it... took a moment to gather what little strength he could...

...and slapped Iccy across the face. Given his current condition, it wasn't really capable of doing much, but Arpeggio hoped it would help get his point across. He picked up his board and wrote, 'You are a fool.' on it, frowning at the unicorn. 'Moon told me everything.'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 am

Iccy blinked, taken back, then sighed. "... I-I'm just not g-good enough for her yet. I K-Kinda like someone else... M-Moon is A-Amazing, b-but... I-It wouldn't be f-fair to her." He started, looking down. "I-I'm afraid I'd e-end up t-thinking like s-she's a s-second prize... S-She doesn't d-deserve that."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 am

Arpeggio continued to frown, giving the unicorn another slap. 'Moon told me everything. Not to insult you personally, but do you really think Shala would return your feelings? I had something of a crush on her for a little while before I found out more about why she was helping me.' He seemed rather hurt.

'Icarus Gear, if you really believe that you'd end up thinking like she's a second prize, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. She is the sweetest mare I've ever met and she only has eyes for you. I can guarantee that you will not feel that way, and I can also guarantee this; if you make her cry, I will make you cry; don't think that I can't. It's quite clear to me that she's not simply okay with you and her as it is, even if she hasn't said anything. She has fallen for you hard, Icarus.'

A small tear dripped down Arpeggio's face. '...Please don't do to her what was done to me... don't break her heart... that is what she doesn't deserve...'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:12 am

Iccy blinked, then glared when Arpe wrote that first paragraph, and had turned to go out the room after that sentence. "Ah dinnae com' 'ere t'get lectured on me love life. Ah Plum refuse teh. s'either we talk ab't pick ah less sore topic, or ah'm out of 'ere." He said Coldly. A RATHER sensitive button was pushed. "Or was that it? Y'jus' wanna talk about m'friends? Ah...!" He paused a bit, sighing. "Ah'm sorry, lad. m'temper. Mebbe another time." He said again, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 am

Arpeggio was slightly perplexed at the sudden shift in his personality, but remained steadfast. 'I'm simply saying something that needs to be said. You think I want to see one of my best friends get hurt? No one deserves that. Seeing the hurt in her eyes hurt me, Icarus.'

He sighed slightly... or at least as much as he could with a wired-shut jaw. 'Sorry if I crossed a line.'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 am

Iccy's Anger deflated quickly, leaving him to sigh and rub his forehead. "I-I just... I-I can't yet. N-Not right now. I-I've been thinking about t-taking a vacation. I-I need to sort out m-my mind, a-and my feelings." he said tiredly. "I d-don't know what to do right now."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 am

'May I make a suggestion? It really isn't a good thing to keep something like this locked up. I haven't seen her since I got hospitalized, but you should at the least talk to her.'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am

Iccy gave a weak snort. "I-If she doesn't find out via Grapevine." He said weakly, sighing. "I-I can't t-tell her yet. I-I'll tell her a-after the V-Vacation." he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 am

'You'd better.' Arpeggio gave Iccy a look that said he was serious. 'For both of the mares you should talk to.'
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 am

Iccy nodded. "Aye." He said, then headed out the door. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Arpeggio closed his eyes slightly, sighing. 'Thunder doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to love... it's painful. Even so-called 'True Love' can be painful to someone.'

He felt exhausted by his exertion, so he closed his eyes the rest of the way, trying to get some sleep; the last thought that crossed his mind before sleep overtook him was 'Moon... I hope that I managed to help you somewhat...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iccy talks to Moon's Friend   Iccy talks to Moon's Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iccy talks to Moon's Friend
Page 1 of 1