My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torna approval

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 am

Torna
Torna approval Th_ModifiedTorna
Species: Pegasus
mane: purple/violet, slightly curled, reaching down the neck, flows when in flight, a tiny bit poofy
tail: matches mane, again long and flowing
eyes: royal purple (aka blueish purple)
body: something between sky-blue and cyan; not as strong as most ponies, but makes up for it in speed; less muscle than most ponies, making her lighter than most; strong wings, with average wing power of 11-12
cutie mark: olive branch to symbolize peace and diplomacy
personality: peaceful; diplomatic; sympathetic; understanding; timid; always tries to find a peaceful answer; will shy away from most ponies unless they act nice towards her, and will try to be nice to anypony on the first impression; stands up for her friends, but not herself; afraid of heights and tight spaces
dislikes: literal rock candy, evil, fighting, tight spaces, heights
history:  born in Cloudsdale, she spent most of her life trying to solve things peacefully, and was tormented by bullies throughout her life in Cloudsdale for being weaker than most ponies, and not fighting back. Eventually the bullies went too far by tying her up and throwing her off of Cloudsdale, (although she did not realize it, they threw her onto a cloud) and her schizophrenia decided to kick in. It has only been a year since she moved to Ponyville, but in the year, the mental sickness has been MOSTLY cured. During the one year in Ponyville, she has made few friends due to timidness. She has spent most of her time alone, practicing flying and talking to animals and (occasionally) inanimate objects. Events that can trigger the Schizophrenia are certain places in Cloudsdale at certain times and falling, the hallucinations are viewed in the form of a flashback, but interactive, such as re-living the event instead of remembering it.

scenario 3:  It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

It is pouring rain outside, the sky darkened by the rain clouds, and a lone pegasus stands outside in the cold, dark, rain, knowing she can't interrupt the scheduled rain.
"What is that light? A tavern?" She walks in, shyly approaching an empty table "I guess I will sit here then" and as she is about to sit down, somepony else takes the seat "oh, well I'll find somewhere else to sit" and though she searches, there is no open spot "By Celestia, I'll just stand". She stands by the door and tries to avoid conversation with most of the people; as she is afraid that she will be rejected and humiliated.  She only has short conversations with the ones who look nice, most of them just starting by somepony saying "hi" or "hey". One pony walks by, grey with white mane. "Hi" says the pony, "H-hello" replies the pegasus, "How are you?". The grey pony says "I'm fine". The pegasus says, realizing she is making a friend "I'm Torna, what is your name". "Storm, nice to meet you". They talk in idle chat for a while. Torna spontaneously jumps out into the rain. "What are you doing?" the grey pony asks. "I am playing in the rain!" She says as she splashes around in random puddles, and begins to drink the raindrops. "Weeeeee! Dif ift fuuh!" She says. The grey pony asks back "What?", and Torna replies "We! This is fun? What is so hard to understand about that?". The grey pony looks at her as if she were crazy. Eventually the sun comes out, and the grey pony goes outside and without hesitation, begins to play in the puddles and mud, and is splashed her new friend. "Sorry" Torna says while laughing; the pony is happy to have made a new friend. "You want to hang out?" asks the grey pony, "We could go to sugarcube corner, or play in the woods, or-", she stops, interrupted by Torna. "Yes, lets hang out, we can decide what to do on the way"

Last edited by Torna on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:57 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 pm

In the pony creator, It appears you have a horn and wings. You cannot be an alicorn. It's against the rules...So do you want to take off the horn?
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Carnelian Rose wrote:
In the pony creator, It appears you have a horn and wings. You cannot be an alicorn. It's against the rules...So do you want to take off the horn?
too late, I was changing as you posted that, although in the first design, the horn didn't even do anything

point being, it's just a pegasus now
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 pm

You might also consider the roleplay segment again, since this is the first time I've seen anyone in here playing in the so-called chat-style.
I am trying to say, that it might be difficult to fit in, if all the rest of the members play in different style compared to yours.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Moon Whistle wrote:
You might also consider the roleplay segment again, since this is the first time I've seen anyone in here playing in the so-called chat-style.
I am trying to say, that it might be difficult to fit in, if all the rest of the members play in different style compared to yours.
yeah, it would help if someone actually told me what they were looking for in rp, i figured the chat-style thing would be good, since there would probably be more dialogue between ponies than actions, i'll try to redo it
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Here is an example of a good RP segment. I believe i gave it to you last night. It's a bit on the longer side, but you can get a good idea of the format.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t245-amber-storm

The whole forum operates like this. I suggest you look and see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:27 pm

thanks, my browser crashed and i lost that page
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm

I noticed that when not talking, people are in 3rd person, I do not know why, but if it is how it is, I will not try to change it.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 am

Approved. *Grin*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torna approval Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torna approval   Torna approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torna approval
Page 1 of 1