My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm

"Well I can help you." He smiled. "One more thing... You dont still think Im a mare do you?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 pm

"No, ofcourse not! Don't be silly!" Cyan laughed. "But, uh, my house? You don't want to go in there." She suggested. "I can do that tonight. By my self."

"Do you really want to help me at my house?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Star nodded "Sure I do! Ide love to help. And its something to do." Star smiled and hugged Cyan "uh sorry Cyanie. Im kinda a hugger." He said nervously.

"So! Your house. Yes I'll help."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:48 pm

"It's okay." She smiled. "I like hugs." She stated as she went to her house.

He's totally going to laugh at you or something when he sees your house, Cyan. She thought to herself.

"Ummm. We're almost there." Cyan admitted. "You sure?" She asked again.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 pm

"Yeah for sure! I actually love cleaning... Wow.. Im not a normal colt." he said in a suprised way.

"Uh yeah, but I enjoy clean. I found it relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 pm

"Oh. Then you'll love my house..." She stated nervously.

She opened the door. The house was a total wreck! The fridge's door was missing. Bed was a mess. The games were missing pieces. Couches had holes in them. Kitchen was dirty. Stove was missing half of the door. The place was a wreck.

"..." Cyan went quiet. "What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Star's jaw dropped. He remained silent.
Star began to walk around the house looking at stuff. "so... Where do you wanna start... I really know what Khaz was talking about now..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

"Ummmm... I could just move everything out of the way into the closet." She suggested. "That way we don't have to fix anything." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

"No no no!" he blurted "I wanna clean your house up, for real. Not just shove everything in a closet." He began cleaning up what he could
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 am

"But, everythings broken." She admitted. "Well. Most of it." Cyan walked over to a box.

The box was silver and shiny. It looked like it was precious because it had no dirt or scrapes or anything on it.

"There's not much in my house that's, you know. Good." Cyan nervously stated.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 am

"Whats in this box?" he asked, walking over Cyan. "It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 am

"The rest of my horn is." She informed right out. "I've been saving it for when I reattach it. This box is really one of the only clean things at this house." Cyan admitted. "I'm just going to put this box in a safe place before we begin."

Cyan moved the box over to the wall. She got duck tape out and started literally taping the Box to the wall. "Now it'll be safe?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 am

"K... Lets get to work." star began levitating garbage into bags and putting the bags on Cyan's front step. "When you fill up a bag, put it out there. Ill deal with it later."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

"You mean we're throwing everything away? That's worst than my idea!" Cyan shouted. "Everything's broken. I don't see how we're going to clean this place."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 am

His ears drooped and he cringed as Cyan yelled "Well what do you wantto do?"

Star walked back inside holding the bags
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:33 am

"Sorry." She apologized. "I don't know... Let's just. Umm... Put everything in the closet?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm

He smiles "Well if thats what you really wanna do, the sure." Star begins putting Cyan's belongings into the closet.
"You sure you dont wanna just throw this stuff out?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 am

"W-why would I throw my things out?" Cyan asked nervously. "Then my house would be empty. Hehehhe, I can still use this stuff." Cyan stated as the lamp shade fell onto the floor. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:20 am

"yes, I guess you ca-" as he turns around he acidently kisses Cyan on the lips.
He blushes and steps back, remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 am

"..." Cyan gave him an odd look. "Anyways... Like I was saying. I could always destroy this stuff and piece by piece put all the parts into different machines or device and make a new invention that might help all of ponyville!" She informed.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 am

Still embarassed he says "Im sorry about that really... Wow.. Um yeah sure, you could try that."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

"Where you even listening?" She asked. "Nevermind. Let's just..." She stopped and put everthing she could away. She decided to keep some stuff out. She removed the box from the wall and put it on one of her good large tables. She left some other broken things out and started to experiment. "Hey! I have a gift for you!" She announced. She gave him a Box with wrapping and a Ribbon on top. "Open it."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Star opens the box "What is it?" He asked as he looked back up at Cyanie
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

When Star opened the box he discovered that it was a couple of Cross stitch sets.

"I know you like those because of your cutie mark!" Cyan explained. "Pretty neat, huh?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Smiles brightly and hugs Cyan "Oh I love it! Thank you so much."
Star steps back "Your still making my day great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next