My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dress Repair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am

After seeing Serinas walk out she laughed, closed the door and followed behind "You're a funny gal, you know that?" she teased. They continued walking around the town when they noticed something.

"Oh, oh! Serinas! Look! She said while she pointed towards a building.
"A music store! Let's go see what kinds of music they have!"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 am

Sarinas smirked and raised an eyebrow a little in bemusement, "And what exactly makes me so funny?" she asked Rose with a small laugh.

Sarinas thought for a second as Carnelian Rose suggested they go into the music store. She was completely unaware what Equestrian music even sounded like-- she knew what traditional music from her home land sounded like-- and something told her that she wasnt going to find much of that in this store.

"Uh-- sure" she said with a nervous smile as she followed Rose in, a bit nervous she'd look silly at her lack of knowledge in any Equestrian musical talent.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 am

As the two stepped into the music store Rose darted directly to the EDM section and started browsing.
"Wow..A lot of new music has come out since I first came out..er uhm..of my house that is.." She said as she looks around hoping no one heard her. Carnelian Rose looks over and sees Sarinas over by an isle of music.

Rose trotted elegantly towards Sarinas and then sneaked so she wouldn't see her.
She goes right up behind her and then says in a hushed voice. "Whad'ya lookin' at..?"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:01 am

Sarinas had no idea what any of this music was. She felt as out of place here as anywhere in Canterlot. She glanced around some of the other ponies in the store. They were not as similar as some of the stuck up Canterlot royalty-- than again, some of these ponies looked younger.

She casually walked down one of the isles, looking at the various names of pony music artists-- none of which she knew and thus had very little interest in them. Sarinas turned her head quickly at Rose's voice and then back at the bit of the music infront of her.

"Honestly, ah have no idea," she said a bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 am

Carnelian put her hoof around Sarinas back and turned her around to all the more aisles and aisles of music they had.
"You name it, they got it" she said while holding out her hoof towards the music as if it was something holy to behold.

"C'mon Sarinas, let's find some music that you like" She said with a grin that was obviously friendly..but not too settling..
The two then walked off into the depths of the music store..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress Repair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2