My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My OC Shadow Zephyr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

My OC Shadow Zephyr Empty
PostSubject: My OC Shadow Zephyr   My OC Shadow Zephyr I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 am

Shadow Zephyr
My OC Shadow Zephyr Shadow_zephyr_by_android1-d54i7rt
Species: Pegasus
Mane: (observe picture)
Tail: (observe Picture)
Eyes: red
Body: Muscular and tall
Cutie Mark: a yin-yang symbol
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: cold, calm, honest, respectful, loyal, dutiful, shy, caring
Dislikes: stupidity, annoyances, disrespect, wrongful harming of others..especially foal and mares, liars, cheats, swindlers, etc....
History: Shadow is a mature Pegasus that stands about as tall as Shining Armor and has large, powerful wings to boot. He used to be in the guard many years ago, the reason he is no longer with them is due to an incident very long ago, that only very few know about, his constant reminder is his badly scarred left front leg and badly damaged left wing.

He can seem cold to most at first as he has a constant feeling of guilt hanging on his shoulders for what happened to many of his friends that led to his injuries, but he is a very caring pony he just does not show it often to very many ponies.

His cutie mark is hidden under his wings in the picture, but it is a yin-yang symbol.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Shadow was minding his own business as he was walking down the lower parts of Canterlot, taking careful steps to not hurt his left front leg more than it already was; as he kept walking he came down an alleyway and his ears pricked up when he heard a strange noise. Deciding to investigate he turns into the alleyway making sure to keep up his guard as the sound starting to become louder and he started to recognize what it was...the sound of someone crying.

Starting to become concerned his pace picked up a little till in the middle of the alley by a trashcan was a small, light-blue foal, with a white mane and tail sobbing to itself and shivering a little, curled up in a ball..it barely looked to be over a year old as he slowly knelt to the little one and spoke in as gentle a tone he could with his extremely deep voice, "Little one what are you doing here by yourself?...and why are you crying so?" The foal heard a voice near her and looked over and saw Shadow's red eyes looking at her she began whimpering and tried to scoot away as he extended his right wing over the foal and spoke again. "Do not be alarmed..I will not hurt you......what is your name?" After a moment the foal stopped sobbing as she slowly looked at him with her green eyes as she uncurled a little to show that she was an earth pony, and began to speak in a soft nervous voice..."S-Snow River.." Shadow smiled a little as he tried to remain gentle to the young filly. "Snow River eh?...what a cute name...My name is Shadow Zephyr...now tell me what are you doing here?"

Snow sniffed a bit more before she tried speaking again, "I-I c-cannot find my mommy." Shadow's eyes widened slightly as he heard the foal tell him how she lost her mother and ran here scared for her life, after a few minutes Shadow spoke as Snow starting sobbing again. "Now now little one...don't cry..I'll help you find your mother if you want." Snow tried to get to her feet slowly as she sniffled a little, "R-Really?" Shadow managed a small smile as he nodded after trying to help her up to her feet and then told her to climb onto his back as he lowered his right hoof to where she could climb up and ride on his back.

After a few minutes of walking Shadow and Snow arrived at a guard station, where he intended to ask a guard if anyone was looking for a lost pony, but soon as they got there a pink mare unicorn turned and faced them with swollen red eyes to show she had been crying as she saw the little filly on Shadow's back..and rushed over to us nearly screaming, "Snow!!...Oh thank Celestia, my baby!" Snow River perked up seeing the unicorn coming towards us as Shadow let her down seeing her eagerness as she yelled and galloped over to the unicorn, "MOMMY!!" The unicorn leaned her muzzle down to the little filly and nuzzled her. "I was looking everywhere for you...thank goodness you are safe." The unicorn mother then looked up at Shadow Zephyr and then realized who he was and bowed to him a little, "Oh sir Shadow thank you...thank you for finding and taking care of my baby." Shadow looked over at them both and smiled a little at the mother, "Don't worry about it ma'am I was glad to help your daughter when I found her scared and crying out for you....tis my duty to help out ponies in need." The mother looked up at him grateful for his kind deed, "I still wish to thank you so sir...I was so worried about her." Shadow simply nodded and began to turn to leave as Snow run up to him and tugged on his tail a little, making Shadow stop and turn looking down to the little filly....."Tank chu for helping me find my mommy mista Shadow." Shadow simply smiled at Snow nodding "You're welcome...just be more careful from now on." Snow smiled at him along with her mother as Shadow left the room and began going back to walking his own way.

Last edited by ShadowZephyr on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: My OC Shadow Zephyr   My OC Shadow Zephyr I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

Here is the link to the required pony application template. Use it well my friend.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template

any questions feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: My OC Shadow Zephyr   My OC Shadow Zephyr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 am

Please keep in mind that each individual pony plays a single role among a larger community. Your OC will have to be toned down in order for him to be suitable for dynamic RP.

Such characteristics as his unmatched speed and title may perhaps befit a fanfic in which he is the focus of the story. However, as it stands, you must be reasonable about delegating special qualities unto your pony.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: My OC Shadow Zephyr   My OC Shadow Zephyr I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My OC Shadow Zephyr   My OC Shadow Zephyr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OC Shadow Zephyr
Page 1 of 1