My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropped in the nest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Dropped in the nest  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 pm

After awhile I return with the chocolate and flash a smile towards the two on the couch.

"Hey, here's the chocolate." I say as I casually toss the chocolate and remaining bits over to Talon, flashing a grin under the large fedora. "And you were right 'bout this hat, everypony who would normally maul me for even walking on the side walk seemed to just stay away."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Talon took the hat off the colt's head and blew into it before setting in on her head. She turned it a few times to get it set right till she was happy with the feel. "Good thing you came. I was feeling a bit wired without it. Thanks." She leaned her head over to face BlackFire. He was a real piece of, well something.

"Colorful huh?" She laughed at bit as she wondered for what insult that hid, or was related to actual colors. "So you like sleeping, eating and everypony knowing you. In the end it sound like you and me want the same thing. ha!" Her body expanded a bit from the press of breath as she broke off some chocolate and threw it to Kid before taking a bite of her's. "Even both use our hooves to do it."

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

A look of shock took Blackfire's face. he began to think, and the words Talon said were correct. He began to sweat as he placed his hooves on his head.

"No. No no no no no. We're not after the same things. Sure, I want all those things but I also want to help ponies. You on the other hoof... I need water." he said, standing up and walking to the kitchen, breathing heavily.

he nodded in the colt's direction and grabbed his glass with his magic, carrying it to the kitchen and filling it with water before quickly downing it. After calming down, he returned to the living area.

"In a way, I'm a hero, while you are a villainous brute. I use my hooves for good, while you, for personal reasons. I don't have to try to become the best, I am the best, and I will stay the best until I'm six feet under. You might find glory someday, but at what price?" Blackfire added, biting the tip of his hoof. being called similar to Talon really spooked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropped in the nest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: